MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: From Allen D.
Reply #15 - 04/12/18 at 08:19:19

Trippah wrote on 04/12/18 at 08:07:35:
The FBI has a primary job of investigating corruption (political, not physical) so they are doing what they are supposed to.  Are too many of the 50 thousand agents and professionals who make up the FBI being used on the Trump campaign?  Too few on possible school shooters?
Given the number of people who study bomb making online, visit gun sites etc and dream of killing someone for whatever reason: I suspect that if every other human was an FBI employee, some sicko would still slip through.  While the terrorists, global and eco, political and religious still stand out as threats, students killing each other is shifting from a local police to national police point of possible intervention which will make it very difficult to be accurate yet respectful of the rights we as a people enjoy.  The whole intervention before a crime is committed is still being evolved and a lot of misuse is possible - tough road to smooth out.

"...visit gun sites..."
Is now in your mind, a  evil activity?
And because someone does that,
They, "...dream of killing someone..." ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/12/18 at 10:20:04

""...visit gun sites..."
Is now in your mind, a  evil activity?
And because someone does that,
They, "...dream of killing someone..." ?"

He didn't say every person nor did he say anything about evil... you did.  I'm sure plenty of military and law enforcement, hunters, kids, video game designers etc. are capable of viewing a gun site and not have dreams of killing someone.  

Nobody said that everyone that views gun sites are evil or have evil intentions.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 04/12/18 at 11:21:28

Eegore wrote on 04/12/18 at 10:20:04:
 ""...visit gun sites..."  Is now in your mind, a  evil activity?  And because someone does that,  They, "...dream of killing someone..." ?"    He didn't say every person nor did he say anything about evil... you did.  I'm sure plenty of military and law enforcement, hunters, kids, video game designers etc. are capable of viewing a gun site and not have dreams of killing someone.  Nobody said that everyone that views gun sites are evil or have evil intentions.   

Evil, was not Said.
Yet it was most thoroughly, IMPLIED.

Just like H.R.C. was fond of saying,
"Anybody can buy a gun from the internet, just like fleay-bay".
When the, FACT is, a person can 'buy', but Not  POSSESS.
She said that, JUST  to SCARE, those that don't know.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #18 - 04/13/18 at 04:33:52

No, I wasn't implying that visiting gun sites makes you evil.  I was suggesting that data mining of certain target sites by the government might lead to picking out certain actually nice folks and get them labeled bad, which slid into the next point I made, that trying to identify bad guys preemptively is a tough tough task; and that preemptive legal intervention even tougher.  
However, the FBI did drop the ball on several and heaven only knows how many more people id'd by family and friends as whacko.

All of which leads back to my personal belief that semi automatic weapons shuld not be  sold, or possession of them allowed outside of well organized and run gun ranges SINCE, if we can't id that bad guys before they act, we need to limit their effectiveness as much as feasible.

p.s. as an m-60 machine gunner in Nam (bunker line defense only) I admit that pissing a line of lead at the enemy watching the tracers arc really is a rush.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #19 - 04/13/18 at 04:44:02

and for all you "gun" advocates; I hope you realize that the 2nd amendment BS you pedal is leading us to the area you should be afraid of"  governmental preemptive legal activity to block "bad guys" from doing whatever.  This is the point, cause when the Gestapo like police state we are sliding towards becomes real, you won't need you "guns" cause every NRA member will be visit and his property searched, interrogations conducted  in the name of national security - all so the government can weild even greater control of our people.
THIS, baby is the real chilling Amazon, Google data mining future misused by the powerful to maintain power.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #20 - 04/13/18 at 04:55:21

Can you image a world where you click on a teenage girls doing naughty site and, woah, a day later the doorbell rings.  A nice clean cut couple smile, hand you their card/warrant.   Family Interests Special Team
(F.I.S.T.) US Government  They step into  you home, start a sweep/seach of you house using sophisticated sensors, connect to you computers and phones, and then suddenly they say....you have an statistically unnatural interest in young women, please come with us.

As they drive you away, the POD is dropped off in front of your house and it is cleared of your possessions, you - well you are now in Arizona helping to dig the cross Sonora deep water canal. Grin Grin Grin

This  , the nice clean cut couple say to you as they drive you to the staging area, is how we do fisting in our government. Cheesy

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/13/18 at 05:19:25

"Evil, was not Said.
Yet it was most thoroughly, IMPLIED."

Yes, its implied that some people who are using the resource to acquire the knowledge and means to kill others can, and do, use gun websites.

I underlined intentionally the word "every" in an attempt to clarify without success, that you are inferring that Trippah believes every person using gun sites are implied evil.  Why you left out bomb making I am not sure but that was also in the very same sentence.

Nobody is saying or implying that every, as in all, people that use gun sites are evil or utilizing them for means to criminal activity.

But some people do.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 04/13/18 at 11:53:10

Trippah wrote on 04/13/18 at 04:55:21:
Can you image a world where you click on a teenage girls doing naughty site and, woah, a day later the doorbell rings.  A nice clean cut couple smile, hand you their card/warrant.   Family Interests Special Team
(F.I.S.T.) US Government  They step into  you home, start a sweep/seach of you house using sophisticated sensors, connect to you computers and phones, and then suddenly they say....you have an statistically unnatural interest in young women, please come with us.

As they drive you away, the POD is dropped off in front of your house and it is cleared of your possessions, you - well you are now in Arizona helping to dig the cross Sonora deep water canal. Grin Grin Grin

This  , the nice clean cut couple say to you as they drive you to the staging area, is how we do fisting in our government. Cheesy

The above post, is,  EXACTLY, where the,
Ultra-Liberal, Progressive, Fairy Dust sprinklings Snowflakes,
want to take this Nation.

Yea, it will be 100 +/- years from now.
But if they get their way,
that is  Exactly, what will happen.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 04/13/18 at 12:19:48

Trippah wrote on 04/13/18 at 04:33:52:
"... my personal belief that semi automatic weapons shuld not be  sold, or possession of them allowed outside of well organized and run gun ranges SINCE, if we can't id that bad guys before they act, we need to limit their effectiveness as much as feasible.e...."

Well, can't ID a Bank robber, 'before' the crime.
         gotta BAN  a popular Mask.
Can't  can't ID a person driving over the speed limit,
        'before' the crime.  Gotta BAN, 'Fast' cars.
Can't ID a 'Distracted Driver', 'before' the crime.
         gotta BAN, 'texting' cell phones.
  (etc)

Silly you say ?  How about ?
Can't ID a School Shooter, 'before' the crime.
         gotta BAN  a certain Gun.

Which would be my Opinion.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #24 - 04/13/18 at 13:08:26

Mn - while it may be either party, I more firmly believe it is which ever can get it done.  You think it is Liberal mind set, but the truth is it is conservative mind though also.  This future scenario, by the way, is not 100 years in the future, 15 maybe the way technology is growing.

The sad situation will come about unless the government can reign in the private equity & AI worlds and hold them to some sort of Rules of Decency.  Unfortunately, the present government is so pernicious in its demand for Fealty and lack of moral honor, I think the slide is well on its way.  But I'm in my 70's so I really don't care. Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 04/13/18 at 17:42:34

Trippah wrote on 04/13/18 at 04:55:21:

Brilliant.
Frikken thumbs up

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 04/13/18 at 17:47:40

I don't believe they will solve such problems.

After all,
The
Awthoritees
Were WARNED about Cruz,
And STILL couldn't stop him.

If sorry, lowlife, incompetent arrogant a55holes are what you are pinning your hopes on, keep believing the Awthoritees are just So Good.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 01:18:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › From Allen D.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.