Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This is part of the problem..... (Read 116 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: This is part of the problem.....
Reply #15 - 04/08/18 at 07:41:31

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/08/18 at 07:33:46:
You just started a new one, is this suddenly the Gun Control tall table,or the abortion tall table???

seems like everything devolves into those two issues here

Those two issues drive the Republican Party.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 04/08/18 at 07:53:03

this thread started out as an attack against me and has devolved to a debate about Africa and then about guns...  

and you wonder why I complain about Whataboutism....  I don't even think it was really used here, even without it, threads go off base really quick, only one page into this thread and this is where we are.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 04/08/18 at 09:23:29

this thread started out as an attack against me and has devolved to a debate about Africa and then about guns...  

Observation, and opinion, by me, and you complain about misrepresentation.

I give a example, to help in trying to explain a situation as to why I think communication is difficult in trying to discuss events.
You just proved again, my point, as you take it personal, a victim....

Take your ball, go home then, if you can't stand the threat of learning something through dialogue, challenge, and exchange....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 04/08/18 at 09:25:00

Serowbot wrote on 04/08/18 at 07:41:31:
You just started a new one, is this suddenly the Gun Control tall table,or the abortion tall table???

Wow, deep, and again, brings nothing to any table.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 04/08/18 at 09:36:18

raydawg wrote on 04/08/18 at 09:25:00:

And what did your pompous lecture bring?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 04/08/18 at 09:39:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/18 at 19:45:00:
during the formative years of gun manufacturing Africa was being pillaged and plundered and sold into slavery.  I'm sure they fought back to some extent, but like the Native Americans here, they were outgunned.  

Sounds like a real good reason to turn our guns in

Are you changing the subject? aren't there like 100s of thrreads on here about gun control already? You just started a new one, is this suddenly the Gun Control tall table,or the abortion tall table???

You opened the topic. You pointed out that They were victimized
And outgunned

What better time to point out
Being outgunned leaves people vulnerable.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 04/08/18 at 10:21:56

Serowbot wrote on 04/08/18 at 09:36:18:
raydawg wrote on 04/08/18 at 09:25:00:

And what did your pompous lecture bring?...

I thought I covered that in my reply......

I said, it was my opinion as to why it is hard to dialogue with opposing view points/beliefs, anymore, presently, in the public arena.

I then gave my example, as to why, hoping it would help in trying to convey what I was trying to say.

Are you taking offense, critiquing me, because the example was I used a liberal, if I have to label?

Many conservatives default to the same actions, mentality as well, rendering comment/message boards as pretty much useless anymore, if you hope to get exchange/dialogue.....  

It has degraded to nothing but, your mamma is fatter than my mamma...... taking its cue from many media outlets.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/09/18 at 06:20:36

raydawg wrote on 04/06/18 at 11:42:29:
This is the result of political correctness doctrine.....

continue to judge me based on your biased perception of me as you will, just one more person on here I don't need to respond to. bye now

Folks have lost the ability to engage, without taking opposition and challenge, personally.......

This weakness is what spawns demonstrations, revolts, riots, intolerance., in many folks.

Like a caged animal, they default to a survival instinct.

When I shared expectations are premeditated resentments

This is a classic example of what that mindset, and reasoning, looks like.

I am not saying this person would, I hope not, but some might withdraw, and seclude to a point that reality becomes muddled and lost....
Despair begins to gnaw away at any sanity they have, with acting out, the only means to repair, or escape, what (they) believed left, in their life/world.

Lots of evidence to this fact in the news lately, sadly.

As little boys we use to take our ball and go home, if they called a strike, a strike, on us..... rejection hurt deeply.

Hopefully, we learned to accept life, on life, terms, and used our so called failures, to build upon our weaknesses, becoming a person strong enough, to help support others, who might need our help, through "engaging" in challenges (sports)  to our selves.....
We overcame that deficit.

Having the umpire call it a ball, because he wants to be "fair" so I don't cry, from striking out, is a great disservice to me, and a cop-out on HIS responsibilities, of the "rule of law," about the flow of life and building character, etc.....  

Anyway, guys, how wide spread is it, I dunno, but remember, those who gallop around in this forum, remember, you can lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink, for if you too entertain that expectation  .....  Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh ray, it's so amusing that you post tripe like this.....

But whatever.  Anyone with half a brain (be sure to make a joke of that, ray) can see that your posts are so hypocritical it's actually hilarious!

Why do you bother - seriously?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/09/18 at 06:32:17

Wow ray, I was wrong....

You don't have to go back and look at your posts to see your hypocrisy - just look at this one thread!!!

Lost: this thread started out as an attack against me and has devolved to a debate about Africa and then about guns...  

ray:  Observation, and opinion, by me, and you complain about misrepresentation.

I give a example, to help in trying to explain a situation as to why I think communication is difficult in trying to discuss events.
You just proved again, my point, as you take it personal, a victim....

Take your ball, go home then, if you can't stand the threat of learning something through dialogue, challenge, and exchange....

Then, the very next post:

Lost:  You just started a new one, is this suddenly the Gun Control tall table,or the abortion tall table???

Bot:  seems like everything devolves into those two issues here

ray:  Wow, deep, and again, brings nothing to any table.

Do you not see how childish and petty your post is??  (of course you don't)

Jesus ray - do you have any idea what the word "hypocrisy" even means??

Tolerance is a two way street - everything else is a dead-end.

Really ray?  Practice what you preach.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 08:27:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This is part of the problem.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.