Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This is part of the problem..... (Read 116 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
This is part of the problem.....
04/06/18 at 11:42:29

This is the result of political correctness doctrine.....

continue to judge me based on your biased perception of me as you will, just one more person on here I don't need to respond to. bye now

Folks have lost the ability to engage, without taking opposition and challenge, personally.......

This weakness is what spawns demonstrations, revolts, riots, intolerance., in many folks.

Like a caged animal, they default to a survival instinct.

When I shared expectations are premeditated resentments

This is a classic example of what that mindset, and reasoning, looks like.

I am not saying this person would, I hope not, but some might withdraw, and seclude to a point that reality becomes muddled and lost....
Despair begins to gnaw away at any sanity they have, with acting out, the only means to repair, or escape, what (they) believed left, in their life/world.

Lots of evidence to this fact in the news lately, sadly.

As little boys we use to take our ball and go home, if they called a strike, a strike, on us..... rejection hurt deeply.

Hopefully, we learned to accept life, on life, terms, and used our so called failures, to build upon our weaknesses, becoming a person strong enough, to help support others, who might need our help, through "engaging" in challenges (sports)  to our selves.....
We overcame that deficit.

Having the umpire call it a ball, because he wants to be "fair" so I don't cry, from striking out, is a great disservice to me, and a cop-out on HIS responsibilities, of the "rule of law," about the flow of life and building character, etc.....  

Anyway, guys, how wide spread is it, I dunno, but remember, those who gallop around in this forum, remember, you can lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink, for if you too entertain that expectation  .....  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: This is part of the problem.....
Reply #1 - 04/06/18 at 15:11:03

Explain WHY you say what you say.
Back it up LOGICALLY.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 04/06/18 at 15:21:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/06/18 at 15:11:03:
Explain WHY you say what you say.
Back it up LOGICALLY.

What is logic?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/07/18 at 01:13:54

Ray,

you're the one that made that thread personal with this

"I told him I would, but that you would not get it....."

There you are making your assumptions about me there. That I am inferior and wouldn't get it....  

that prove my point here "continue to judge me based on your biased perception of me as you will,"

AND you never actually replied to my reply to your boss.  Did you even bother reading it,like actually reading it or did you just dismiss it as inferior and not worth your time?  

so, who's judging who here? who started it

have you ever  seen me embrace any of this: "This weakness is what spawns demonstrations, revolts, riots, intolerance."  or are you just assuming that's what I'm about?

you need to look into the mirror when you say this:
"When I shared expectations are premeditated resentments "

So far, the only person on this forum I have premeditated resentment towards is MNSpring, because he shared the same towards me, and you are starting to now as well, you aren't debating my ideas, you are debating me, attacking me as a person, starting a whole thread attacking me... yeah, you're next on my ignore list, so to be fair, I'm just withdrawing from you, cause you seem to be bi-polar, one minute you're self reflective and reasonable, the next you're calling me a racist...  I don't need that abuse.  

With that, this is my last response to you. Have a good life. Feel free to rant on about me all you want...  so again, bye bye now Kiss

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 04/07/18 at 09:06:11

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/07/18 at 01:13:54:
"...
There you are making your assumptions about me there. That I am inferior and wouldn't get it....  

Let’s see,
‘formalylostartest’ said:
“… the way Texans act… they think they are their own special breed so might as well be…”

And that is  Perfectly, All Right !!!!!!!!

Yet when someone says:
“I told him I would, but that you would not get it....."

You say:
“…There you are making your assumptions about me there. That I am inferior and wouldn’t get it….”

I see.
 Some, ’Special’, people can,
      and others can not.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 04/07/18 at 09:35:01

Kinda stepped in it there,
FLA.
Looks a bit like the demands for others to Not generalize about the people who are in some areas is something you do.
If I
Generalize
About people who are in a certain area
I'm a bad guy.

But Texans are Jakkasses..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 04/07/18 at 09:56:45

Look.....water.

You wanna drink?

It's up to you. I won't argue, either way.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 04/07/18 at 13:16:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/18 at 09:35:01:
FLA.
Looks a bit like the demands for others to Not generalize about the people who are in some areas is something you do.
If I
Generalize
I'm a bad guy.

when I generalize, I usually point it out and admit it up front, there are always exceptions to the "rules"

Like I'm not saying all black people don't know how t run successful countries...  that'd be someone else.  

I'm not saying muslims are terrorists

I'm not saying white people are mass shooters

but yeah, I'll try to be more careful to call out my generalizations a bit more, IF, any of the conservatives here (not all conservatives everywhere, just the ones on here labeling liberal as tyrants and the like, etc....)  start trying to call out their generalizations AT ALL

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 04/07/18 at 14:36:20

Why are people so afraid of what is obvious?
How many THOUSAND years has south Africa been populated?
Why aren't they a manufacturing powerhouse?
Where are the medical marvels?
Where are the Boeing equivalent manufacturing plants?
Where are the glorious societies?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 04/07/18 at 15:00:56

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/07/18 at 13:16:11:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/18 at 09:35:01:
FLA.
If I
Generalize
I'm a bad guy.

when I generalize, I usually point it out and admit it up front, there are always exceptions to the "rules"

Like I'm not saying all black people don't know how t run successful countries...  that'd be someone else.  

I'm not saying muslims are terrorists

I'm not saying white people are mass shooters

but yeah, I'll try to be more careful to call out my generalizations a bit more, IF, any of the conservatives here (not all conservatives everywhere, just the ones on here labeling liberal as tyrants and the like, etc....)  start trying to call out their generalizations AT ALL

I grew up with this kid.
Folks prolly know folks like this today.
He would get caught throwing a rock at a window, breaking it.
His excuse was, “Well Jog broke two”

If all our actions are geared toward absolving our own guilt, duplicity, etc,
At the cost of another, as in “blaming”, or as a victim, as in, it’s OK to demonstrate, and call out injustices, of intolerant actions, policies, befliefs, of them, by interfering in the lives of others, with impinging on their safety by snarling traffic, breaking windows in businesses, wrecking public property, etc.....

Yeah, RESIST.....
Great concept.

Then by simple default, you are what your abhor.

Keep calling out others as cause, see if it makes you a better person, to yourself.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 04/07/18 at 15:33:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/18 at 14:36:20:
Why are people so afraid of what is obvious?
How many THOUSAND years has south Africa been populated?
Why aren't they a manufacturing powerhouse?
Where are the medical marvels?
Where are the Boeing equivalent manufacturing plants?
Where are the glorious societies?

well, while the rest of the world was becoming industrial during the industrial revolution, they were still colonized by Europeans

So while America and Europe  were developing their own laws and governments to accommodate economic growth, Africa was being controlled by white people and African natural resources were being exported to profit white people.  Diamonds, mined in Africa, controlled by a European company to this day. They signed really bad deals to get their freedom, selling their oil and other natural resources for really bad deals.  

so yes, they are behind. A LOT of Africa didn't even have their independence until the 1960's and some nations in Africa weren't independent until 1976....  

So if you are going to place blame, isn't it appropriate to blame their leadership?  
And yes, their current black leadership isn't doing well in a lot of places. They don't want to follow the European colonizers examples for obvious reasons, they aren't learning to take the good but leave the bad, they are, in some cases, resorting to baser natures of humanity.

Yes, for the most part, it's a mess right now. White people, mainly Europeans, plundered the African Continent and made themselves rich, and some individual corporations are still doing it to this day.

To be clear, I'm not justifying any of the evils that have happened under Black leadership there.

Yes there are a lot of problems there, but let's not forget history, history has consequences.  

Edit:
Also, these aren't the only issued with Africa, yes history has consequences but so does their own internal corruption and greed. There are many other factors as well, I am not an expert on anything, let alone Africa, but this is just a cursory glance at what might be part of the problem, along with several other issues that I'm ignorant of.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 04/07/18 at 16:27:08

Seems like Someone was Trying to control the destiny of America, but we fought for and gained our Freedom.
The
Leadership in Africa certainly did inhibit Africa from prospering to some extent.
And how did they resist?
When did that start?
How many CENTURIES were they there with no technology? Why were they so easily controlled? Maybe They didn't know how to make
Gunz..
Why were they so far from the other societies?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 04/07/18 at 17:34:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/18 at 16:27:08:
Seems like Someone was Trying to control the destiny of America, but we fought for and gained our Freedom.
The
Leadership in Africa certainly did inhibit Africa from prospering to some extent.
And how did they resist?
When did that start?
How many CENTURIES were they there with no technology? Why were they so easily controlled? Maybe They didn't know how to make
Gunz..
Why were they so far from the other societies?

idk man,

but during the formative years of gun manufacturing Africa was being pillaged and plundered and sold into slavery.  I'm sure they fought back to some extent, but like the Native Americans here, they were outgunned.  

I guess you'd have to look to see where they were way back in the bronze age and iron age and all that. Have fun researching.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 04/07/18 at 19:45:00

during the formative years of gun manufacturing Africa was being pillaged and plundered and sold into slavery.  I'm sure they fought back to some extent, but like the Native Americans here, they were outgunned.  

Sounds like a real good reason to turn our guns in

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 04/08/18 at 07:33:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/18 at 19:45:00:
during the formative years of gun manufacturing Africa was being pillaged and plundered and sold into slavery.  I'm sure they fought back to some extent, but like the Native Americans here, they were outgunned.  

Sounds like a real good reason to turn our guns in

Are you changing the subject? aren't there like 100s of thrreads on here about gun control already? You just started a new one, is this suddenly the Gun Control tall table,or the abortion tall table???

seems like everything devolves into those two issues here

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 06:26:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This is part of the problem.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.