Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I love total recall...... (Read 21 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I love total recall......
04/02/18 at 14:27:44

Been reading up on Chappaquiddick, wow, 1969 seem seems like another life time ago.....HECK, IT WAS  Grin
Well, I am hearing the movie gets down to the facts, only been a few decades, haha.
Reading some of the old reports, mercy, the Kennedy's were the ultimate White privileged family.
Anybody else would have been in jail.

Anyway, looking back at history, and then today, it sure is funny to see how journalism has changed, talk about a leaf blowing in the wind.
I guess it all depends on who is blowing WHAT, up your azz, that predicates which direction you blow.....

Look at this story, this just a few years ago.

My, my, my..... how quickly we rewrite history.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/29/obama-media/

Check out this quote from the story:

The “free media” comment seemed to be a direct reference to a recent estimate by the New York Times that suggested Donald Trump has gotten the equivalent of almost $2 billion in media coverage since his campaign began. So perhaps the President agrees with those who argue that the news media has helped create the phenomenon that is Donald Trump.

You think that came at the cost of hoping he gets elected, or in hoping he knocks any REAL republican candidate(s) out of the running and insuring a Clinton victory?????

Or here:

As investigative reporter John Russell pointed out in a response to the President’s criticisms on Twitter, the Obama administration holds the record for denying or withholding the largest amount of Freedom of Information requests. How is that helping the news media to “dig deeper” or “demand more” accountability? Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson has said the Obama government is “the most secretive White House I have ever been involved in covering.”

Say it ain't so CNN, my gawd, NOOoooooooooooooo.......Obama on Twitter, er I mean, Tweeter, er....he was so cool tho, even in if he was not being honest.

Go have fun, you might learn something, but again, to learn means to question your beliefs, not too many open minded liberals can do that.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I love total recall......
Reply #1 - 04/03/18 at 11:44:27

raydawg wrote on 04/02/18 at 14:27:44:
Been reading up on Chappaquiddick, wow, 1969 seem seems like another life time ago.....HECK, IT WAS  Grin
Well, I am hearing the movie gets down to the facts, only been a few decades, haha.
Reading some of the old reports, mercy, the Kennedy's were the ultimate White privileged family.
Anybody else would have been in jail.

Anyway, looking back at history, and then today, it sure is funny to see how journalism has changed, talk about a leaf blowing in the wind.
I guess it all depends on who is blowing WHAT, up your azz, that predicates which direction you blow.....

Look at this story, this just a few years ago.

My, my, my..... how quickly we rewrite history.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/29/obama-media/

Check out this quote from the story:

The “free media” comment seemed to be a direct reference to a recent estimate by the New York Times that suggested Donald Trump has gotten the equivalent of almost $2 billion in media coverage since his campaign began. So perhaps the President agrees with those who argue that the news media has helped create the phenomenon that is Donald Trump.

You think that came at the cost of hoping he gets elected, or in hoping he knocks any REAL republican candidate(s) out of the running and insuring a Clinton victory?????

He got the media attention because he's a sideshow.  He's a former reality TV star.  He is a joke - and the world is laughing at us, not with us.

Or here:

As investigative reporter John Russell pointed out in a response to the President’s criticisms on Twitter, the Obama administration holds the record for denying or withholding the largest amount of Freedom of Information requests. How is that helping the news media to “dig deeper” or “demand more” accountability? Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson has said the Obama government is “the most secretive White House I have ever been involved in covering.”

Until this administration.  From AP: People who asked for records under the Freedom of Information Act received censored files or nothing in 78 percent of 823,222 requests, a record over the past decade. When it provided no records, the government said it could find no information related to the request in a little over half those cases.

Context ray.  Yeah, Obama wasn't nearly as transparent as we'd hoped - but our current bozo of a president is actually worse.

Say it ain't so CNN, my gawd, NOOoooooooooooooo.......Obama on Twitter, er I mean, Tweeter, er....he was so cool tho, even in if he was not being honest.

Just go back and have a look at Obama's tweets.  If you can't see how our current president is a mental midget compared to him - well, then you're probably a neo-conservative.

Go have fun, you might learn something, but again, to learn means to question your beliefs, not too many open minded liberals can do that.

Once again, you give out advice that you yourself should follow, but don't.
SMH

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 00:23:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I love total recall......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.