Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Winding up for the next great war (Read 19 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Winding up for the next great war
03/28/18 at 08:24:55

well darn, it seems someone is shooting their neighbors over (I am gonna guess religion) so the US, will have to provide arms (make some money) and some advisors (gotta have targets) we can then lament their loss (death) and start the "We can't let them die in vain" chant meaning thousands more of our young will die and many thousands more will have damaged bodies and minds.  Ahhhh, I am feeling the love already. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Kinda makes  you proud, perhaps we can have a parade of all the armless, legless PTSD all carrying parts of the wall the Mexicans (oops, the military) got to pay for.   Yes, definitely feeling the love. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Anyone speak Yemeni?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Winding up for the next great war
Reply #1 - 03/28/18 at 09:31:47

We're from the United States government
And we're here to help you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Winding up for the next great war
Reply #2 - 03/28/18 at 11:47:54

Trippah wrote on 03/28/18 at 08:24:55:
well darn, it seems someone is shooting their neighbors over (I am gonna guess religion) so the US, will have to provide arms (make some money) and some advisors (gotta have targets) we can then lament their loss (death) and start the "We can't let them die in vain" chant meaning thousands more of our young will die and many thousands more will have damaged bodies and minds.  Ahhhh, I am feeling the love already. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Kinda makes  you proud, perhaps we can have a parade of all the armless, legless PTSD all carrying parts of the wall the Mexicans (oops, the military) got to pay for.   Yes, definitely feeling the love. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Anyone speak Yemeni?

Now THAT'S biting sarcasm!

Nicely done Trippah!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:21:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Winding up for the next great war

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.