Send Topic Print
Teens/Texting,Guns (Read 110 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Teens/Texting,Guns
Reply #15 - 04/02/18 at 05:46:47

I didn't realize you meant After the shooting and exclusively to the people effected.  

No nobody that had family murdered at the school are fighting for texting laws, or childhood obesity which kills even more.

Texting laws have been around much longer, its been addressed in different capacities for years.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 04/02/18 at 11:03:49

Eegore wrote on 04/02/18 at 05:46:47:
 I didn't realize you meant After the shooting and exclusively to the people effected.  

No nobody that had family murdered at the school are fighting for texting laws, or childhood obesity which kills even more.

Texting laws have been around much longer, its been addressed in different capacities for years.

Before I do the research on that subject, and answer: “…Texting laws have been around much longer…”.
I have to determine, where the, ‘Funding’, is coming from.

I believe that above statement, the third line, by the poster, references, ‘Guns’, simply because of the inference of the topic, and the letter of discussion, of the topic on this forum. That statement is giving the inference that, ’Texting’ laws have been around Much Longer than, ‘Gun’ laws.

However to properly complete a successful project, one has to be assured of proper funding, through proper channels, which of course, are correctly funded, from the correct sources. Also the funding, has to be determined, to be ’Non Political’ orientated, and without any possible Political influence to the outcome, of the opinion created, due to where the funding comes from.

Very few people can realize the complex degree of determining, what is and what is not necessary to fulfill the expectation of completion. Not knowing the degree of difficulty, in finding a line of funding, for a entity or a project. And especially one which has no Political affirmation, or any benefit as to which way the outcome is determined.

To that end I must, determine the issue, the complexity of it, then the time line to the fulfillment of it, and the neutrality. Without all those factors one cannot properly determine, the correct amount of funding, needed to fund the project.

So with the full weight of the funding issue pending.  I will decline to give a answer, until full and proper, funding can be obtained and funded.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/02/18 at 11:46:26

What I mean is texting laws have been around much longer than this threads suggestion, and longer than the shooting in Florida.  The assessment that my statement was comparing gun laws to texting laws would be incorrect, I was stating it in context of the sentence that preceded it:
"No nobody that had family murdered at the school are fighting for texting laws, or childhood obesity which kills even more."

I adjusted my original questioning to fit this timeline when you stated:
"WHEN,  after the recent School shooting,"

Therefore I am referring to texting laws prior to the school shooting in Florida.

Gun laws in general have been implemented prior to the invention of the cell phone and the subsequent method of texting, and the use of automobiles.

As for funding I can speak only of Colorado as the appropriated funds for municipal violation enforcement related to texting and traffic infraction comes from 3 primary sources, all taxation from registered CO residents and all at different percentages of completed sales taxes.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 18:47:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Teens/Texting,Guns

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.