Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Volunteering for surrender (Read 38 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Volunteering for surrender
03/23/18 at 06:27:58

Mark Zuckerberg:
I think at the heart of a lot of these issues we face are tradeoffs between real values that people care about. You know, when you think about issues like fake news or hate speech, right, it’s a tradeoff between free speech and free expression and safety and having an informed community. These are all the challenging situations that I think we are working to try to navigate as best we can.

"A tradeoff between free speech and safety and having an informed community."

In a perfect world, this man would be publicly slapped until he cried for forgiveness and mercy. But we're far from perfect. We are in fact surrendering. We've censored free speech enough, its time to stop, not continue.  YouTube this week said they would remove videos showing reloading cartridges. Twitter suspended Louder with Crowder because he's offensive. A man in Germany was convicted of a hate crime because he taugh his dog the Nazi salute instead of shaking paws. This is liberalism, this is what leftist do. This forum in the future will not be possible because someone will be offended. Leftist suck.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Volunteering for surrender
Reply #1 - 03/23/18 at 06:46:32

I have a response but it is too crude even in my darn I got to pay even more friggin taxes for the military waste fund mood.

So how did you feel about the NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem??

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/23/18 at 07:09:09

I feel your paid, my tax bill was enormous this year. Looking forward to that break next year.

I wouldn't kneel myself and I think it's a mistake for them to kneel, but its up to them, it is a free speech issue. But they work for someone whose business model is build partially on PR so it's also up to the owners if they want to fire them for it. Did Kappernick get blackballed because he started it? Yes, most likely. But too darn bad; sometimes you got to shoot a prisoner. Let the market decide one way or the other but keep the courts out of it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 03/23/18 at 08:31:51

Facebook is a trap......

In all actuality I find it too hard to use.
However, I get post to my account, where it has snagged friends, and it said stuff like they are going to a certain business, or getting a loan, etc.....

When in fact they never did.

It lies to us trying to promote a business, cause, etc, using very deceptive practices.

That is no better than the Trump Universities crap!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/24/18 at 07:50:37

"A tradeoff between free speech and safety and having an informed community"

First if we are going to quote we should use all of the actual words said.  But its close enough.

What's wrong with what he's saying in context, not that hacked up version above?

Hes saying that if we allow free speech that's obvious hate speech AND fake propaganda in the medium that is now Facebook then the trade off is having less accurate information dispersed and that could be dangerous.  

How is this inaccurate?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 03/24/18 at 08:25:14

Eegore wrote on 03/24/18 at 07:50:37:
 "A tradeoff between free speech and safety and having an informed community"

First if we are going to quote we should use all of the actual words said.  But its close enough.

What's wrong with what he's saying in context, not that hacked up version above?

Hes saying that if we allow free speech that's obvious hate speech AND fake propaganda in the medium that is now Facebook then the trade off is having less accurate information dispersed and that could be dangerous.  

How is this inaccurate?

Its the pitfall of free speech.

When you use public education, airwaves, etc, to propagandize, you know as fact, your behavior is dishonest and disingenuous.
Our advertising campaigns of product is ripe with results.
You have children that can't afford 3 squares a day, but they must have a certain tennis shoe or they feel inferior.

The ones lying, using Facebook, etc, to promote a candidate, agenda, etc, know darn well they stretch the truth, in doing so, and like a man who cheats on his wife, the first thing he suspects when she is late at getting home, she is having a affair.....
So these disingenuous promoters think their opposition is doing exactly what they are, but cry foul.....

We saw this with the recent mining of information using the internet, claiming Trump used it, only to see Obama had before....haha!      

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 02:21:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Volunteering for surrender

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.