Just a thought....... (Read 77 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Just a thought.......
03/21/18 at 08:26:43

Going to get heavy here, this morning, as my heart is weighed down by much sorrow....

Happiness is our given nature, the smile upon a newborns face, is evidence to that fact....
Why do we try and wipe it (smile) off the face of others?

Reading about bombers, and shooters, and hate spewed monologues under the guise of humor......
Words of hate mongering by leaders of movements......

Words that do not foster trust, good will, hope, but angst and fear.

Entertainment, laced with violence, be it music, movies, or video games....
To the point where not much is left to the imagination, or satanic rituals....

All of this energy leads to a very dark spot in the mind, and soul, where the escape seems impossible, hopeless.

What was just a raw emotion, perhaps driven by innocent query, has now morphed into a self consuming hate, justified by lies and deceit, darkness.

As a person who took a wrong turn in his life, from a normal and innocent behavior in life, I know all too well how what I thought I could control, came to control me.

Alcohol became my master, I just a slave to its whim....
It made me do things I would have never done otherwise.

I bring this truth up to illustrate the power of influences, in our lives, "not me", I use to think and believe.....

Boy howdy, was I wrong.

If you think justifying hate in your life won’t ever escape the boundaries you tether it to, beware.....
Hate is consuming, its appetite insatiable, it thrives because it consumes......

Can you risk, playing with hate?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Just a thought.......
Reply #1 - 03/21/18 at 08:46:14

Motive, Ray, EVERYTHING in our heart is justified by, or made wrong, by motive.

King James Bible
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 03/21/18 at 09:07:49

Context Jog......please.

Are we to pass legislation to ban rocks?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 03/21/18 at 09:35:06

A monologue on hate,
Answered with a scripture
About hate,
And tagged with an explanation
Followed by
Context
And a question about legislation banning rocks.

I'm gonna need a little bit more information to understand what you are driving at.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 03/21/18 at 09:41:21

You will need one of these.....

Mongolian Transit Accumulator with a flexible summit relater enhanced capacitor that I myself, tweaked and modified, with the hope I could harness the thrombotic discharge of lower orbit transmission satellites, circling overhead....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 03/21/18 at 09:47:07

Yeaah, you might wanna back the pain meds down a notch, dude...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 03/21/18 at 10:13:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/21/18 at 09:47:07:
Yeaah, you might wanna back the pain meds down a notch, dude...

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/21/18 at 14:45:46

"Can you risk, playing with hate?"

I asked my friends great grandmother who was in a concentration camp how she felt about her hate for the People that put her there as a child.  She hates them today.  If she has had an unproductive life in some capacity due to this its not evident, and she doesn't speak of it.

A colleague of mine was raped by his father repeatedly as a child, as was his younger brother.  He owns his own company, assists in support groups and runs some sort of program for his church.  He hates his father, he never forgave him.  

I think there's some healthy hate out there.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 03/21/18 at 15:24:25

You give very solid examples of others hate, being executed upon others, and I hesitate not all all in calling theirs justified.....
But for someone who wasn't in their position, to hate because of what they did, just invites hate more deeply into the equation.....
Solving nothing.
I am glad the two examples you gave were able to overcome this hate, without letting them succumb to its power.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 03/21/18 at 15:53:31

But for someone who wasn't in their position, to hate because of what they did, just invites hate more deeply into the equation.....
Solving nothing.

I don't follow you.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 03/21/18 at 16:30:47

raydawg wrote on 03/21/18 at 15:24:25:
You give very solid examples of others hate, being executed upon others, and I hesitate not all all in calling theirs justified.....
Solving nothing.
I am glad the two examples you gave were able to overcome this hate, without letting them succumb to its power.  

Well, I was never in a concentration camp, but I hate nazis.  I was never black and I hate white supremacists.  I personally was not affected by the horrors of 9/11, but I hate the people that were responsible.

You need well placed hate.  Hate for hate's sake brings people like hitler, mcveigh, bin laden, pol pot to life.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 03/21/18 at 16:57:26

Something to consider as well. Hate is not a sin. As God said himself: Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.

The opposite of love is not hate, rather it's selfishness.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 03/21/18 at 17:36:33

WebsterMark wrote on 03/21/18 at 16:57:26:
Something to consider as well. Hate is not a sin. As God said himself: Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.

The opposite of love is not hate, rather it's selfishness.

I like that, thanks.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 03/21/18 at 17:56:41

.  I was never black and I hate white supremacists.

I Wonder if everyone who would demonstrate to protect the statues are white supremacists...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 03/21/18 at 20:50:01

Ya know what......

Maybe hate is just too easy to use, anymore.....
Too big of umbrella, it covers more than intended, and in the process, cheapens its meaning.......
Much the same way racist, or sexist, or homophobe, bigot, etc, is used....

Thanks for the good replies, perhaps the drama queen side of my personality got the better of me......

Man, I just hate that  Grin  Kiss

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 00:49:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just a thought.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.