YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: It Must Be Bad
Reply #15 - 03/21/18 at 13:48:16

WebsterMark wrote on 03/21/18 at 12:45:13:
Here's the problem, you and Sew are so blinded by hatred, you can't even read and comprehend words correctly.

Who argued Trump had financial dealings with Russia? No one I know of.
Does anyone think his son lied? No.

Denials...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfsd6uW-D0I

Miss Universe Russia.
Trump organization was working on a deal for a Trump Tower in Russia during the election campaign.
Trump sold a $50 million dollar Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch for $100 million,... who then proceeded to have it demolished... Why?...
Trump Jr has said Trump org deals with Russian investors a lot.
Kushner has millions in loans through Russian banks.

Mueller isn't dropping the investigation with just one proof of collusion... he is building a case.
He will not release the evidence piecemeal...

We already know Trump has lied,...
dictated Jr's false statement,...
hired a slew of cronies with Russian ties,...
fired many of his accusers ... and wants to fire more (obstruction)

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 03/21/18 at 14:12:29

Again, thank you for proving my point.

Is this suppose to be EVIDENCE of collusion? What; you don't think Muller has access to YouTube?!

None of this is evidence of anything except a global businessman's dealings overseas.  

Question for you because I don't know; when infected with Trump Delusion Syndrome, does it hurt when you pee?

Bottom line fact: As of this moment in time,  no one has produced any hard evidence of collusion with the Russians regarding the 2016 election.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 03/21/18 at 14:25:41

Web,.. you were one of the few Conservatives here that I believed was a Conservative,... for principled reasons.
It is truly sad that you defend Trump.  
He's not a Conservative, he's a joke... and an idiot.  And a man with zero moral character...
Just sad.  You diminish yourself, and for what?
He ain't worth it.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/21/18 at 15:38:41

As I've said, I personally don't like Trump. I wouldn't be his friend if I were his neighbor. But I've worked for a person like Trump and it was a very good deal for me and I think it will be a good deal for the US for him to be President for the next 4 or 8 years.

I could counter and point out how you diminish yourself by posting a YouTube video in response to my request to display evidence of collusion and all you did was post the usual stuff that proves nothing. You are the quintessential example of TDS. Zero moral character? Really? Zero?

Look, I've said before, if Trump colluded with the Russians to benefit himself personally at the expense of the country, then that's a traitorous act and I'm done with him. But I don't think he did and I don't think they'll find that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 03/21/18 at 15:59:19

And Trump is delivering on key conservative principals.

Paris Climate Accord: out (thank God)
Tax Cut: yes
Addressing Immigration: yes
No friend to the murderers at Planned Parenthood: yes

I don't have a problem with anything Trump's done yet..... maybe with the exception of the one time he made the comment about a military parade.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 03/21/18 at 16:00:56

Serowbot wrote on 03/21/18 at 14:25:41:
Web,.. you were one of the few Conservatives here that I believed was a Conservative,... for principled reasons.
It is truly sad that you defend Trump.  
He's not a Conservative, he's a joke... and an idiot.  And a man with zero moral character...
Just sad.  You diminish yourself, and for what?
He ain't worth it.

+1

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 03/21/18 at 16:08:10

WebsterMark wrote on 03/21/18 at 15:38:41:
As I've said, I personally don't like Trump. I wouldn't be his friend if I were his neighbor. But I've worked for a person like Trump and it was a very good deal for me and I think it will be a good deal for the US for him to be President for the next 4 or 8 years.

You put profit over everything? (I assume that's what you mean by "a very good deal")

I could counter and point out how you diminish yourself by posting a YouTube video in response to my request to display evidence of collusion and all you did was post the usual stuff that proves nothing. You are the quintessential example of TDS. Zero moral character? Really? Zero?

You scoff at the investigation, citing that it's been going on for so long.  How long and how many congressional hearings were there on Benghazi?  If you can't see the hypocrisy and the outright lies that the right wing is floating out there... well, bad on you.

Look, I've said before, if Trump colluded with the Russians to benefit himself personally at the expense of the country, then that's a traitorous act and I'm done with him. But I don't think he did and I don't think they'll find that.

Then let the chips fall where they may and understand the fact that we have a sitting president that's been under investigation his entire time in power.  This is not partisanship, it's an investigation by a special prosecutor who just happens to be a registered republican.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: It Must Be Bad by
Reply #22 - 03/21/18 at 17:45:49

.  This is not partisanship, it's an investigation by a special prosecutor who just happens to be a registered republican.

McCain and several others who worked against Trump are bubs. You can say that republicans support republicans, and believe it, but you're wrong. The ESTABLISHMENT protects its own. Trump WAS a democrat, Hillary supporter. Did SHE change? Nope. If you people will watch the interview with Oprah, wanna say around 83,
might be off a century, IDK... anyway, listen to him. Look at where America is. THAT'S why he ran THAT is why both sides wanted him gone.
That's why he won.
Hate Trump as you please, but he's trying to set Americans free from the crushing Policy Mistakes, which IMHO accomplished exactly what they wanted.
If they are ALL MISTAKES, that defies all the statistical analysis that could be done.
How many times have we seen legislation that UNscrewed us?
Ohhh, shux, we're so sorry.
Now, onto the next pressing issue.
Naaah, we don't have time to undo that last screwup.

Our electeds have been deaf to the desires of the People for decades.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 04:55:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It Must Be Bad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.