T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Dealers Put To Death
03/18/18 at 19:59:38

Really???

So, this is who we are now?

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-seek-death-penalty-drug-dealers-wh-official-0...

Trump has previously mooted the "ultimate" punishment for drug dealers, and is said to have spoken in glowing terms about the policies of deeply controversial Filipino leader Rodrigo Duterte, who has ordered extra-judicial killings of traffickers.

Following the lead of duterte.  Yeah, that's where our president is taking us.

SMH

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Dealers Put To Death
Reply #1 - 03/18/18 at 20:18:47

Even Trump's base supporters understand that this is complete bullshit from donald who is such a f.ucking pathological narcissist that he needs to keep continual focus on himself. It's all building up to the eventual report from Mueller which has a way to go and will undo this fake president bigly.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/19/18 at 06:20:23

eau de sauvage wrote on 03/18/18 at 20:18:47:
Even Trump's base supporters understand that this is complete bullshit from donald who is such a f.ucking pathological narcissist that he needs to keep continual focus on himself. It's all building up to the eventual report from Mueller which has a way to go and will undo this fake president bigly.

Agreed!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 03/19/18 at 07:58:51

Any article that say White House Official and doesn't give a name makes me wonder why that is.

I understand to a degree the logic of handling certain dealers such as those distributing fentanyl to children.  I'm ok seeking murder charges for people who directly distribute to an underage person who dies as a direct consumption of the product.  

I don't think anyone holding drugs with intent to sell needs to be executed, especially given the outrageous amount of time and money it would take.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/19/18 at 09:25:29

Eegore wrote on 03/19/18 at 07:58:51:
 Any article that say White House Official and doesn't give a name makes me wonder why that is.

I understand to a degree the logic of handling certain dealers such as those distributing fentanyl to children.  I'm ok seeking murder charges for people who directly distribute to an underage person who dies as a direct consumption of the product.  

I don't think anyone holding drugs with intent to sell needs to be executed, especially given the outrageous amount of time and money it would take.

Great points Eegore.

But our president has no idea and no check valve:

In support of the proposal, Trump told an audience in Pennsylvania this month that "a drug dealer will kill 2,000, 3,000, 5,000 people during the course of his or her life" and not be punished as much as a murderer.
"Thousands of people are killed or their lives are destroyed, their families are destroyed. So you can kill thousands of people and go to jail for 30 days," Trump said. "They catch a drug dealer, they don't even put them in jail."
Trump then touted the way Singapore handled drug dealers with the death penalty.
"That means if we catch a drug dealer, death penalty," Trump said.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 03/19/18 at 10:44:52

T And T Garage wrote on 03/19/18 at 09:25:29:
"...
But our president has no idea and no check valve:

Let’s see:
Several, ‘Blind in one Eye, hard to see out of the other, ‘ SNOWFLAKE’, Kum-By-You Singing, Ultra-Progressive, ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporting, Fairy Dust Sprinkling people,
Have said:  ’The US  does NOT do what other,  CIVILIZED  Nations do’
    (*Regarding Health Care), so that is  Very Bad !

Now it is being, Proposed, to DO,  Exactly what, other, CIVILIZED  Nations do’,
and the  ‘SNOWFLAKE', Kum-By-You Singing, Ultra-Progressive, ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporting, Fairy Dust Sprinkling people,
Are saying, that is very bad ?

Hmmm,   Which IS  it ??

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 03/19/18 at 10:58:44

The irony of putting dealers to death while the government imports heroin is just richer than three feet up a bulls a55.
Iran Contra Proved that the government can and will.
And what are the clues?
We're in Afghanistan.
The poppy crops were at record lows when we invaded.
WE, the Just Say No NATION,
with every kind of defoliant, we went in and
In a war torn country
The poppy production EXPLODED.

Our prisons and the the justice department Make Money on prisoners
And junkies are typically nonviolent, making them good slave laborers IN the prison...

Maybe I'm alone in the knowledge of how coffins were used during Vietnam.
Today, drones can haul stuff out, onto a ship.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/19/18 at 15:58:15

Actually the Federal Bureau of Prisons has been closing UNICOR down for years.  They don't make a dime off inmate labor as it can only be "sold" to other federal facilities that are not holding outside contracts.  The money literally is just recycled within the system.

The Federal system would love to see non-violent drug offenders be released.  Staffing numbers alone show that the system is slowly eating itself from the inside - like a lot of Federal agencies.

The private prison system however can and from what I've seen, does profit from inmate numbers.  Some states pay even if the facility isn't holding inmates at the time, or have an agreement to pay a specific amount per fiscal year that is not scaled towards population.  

In any case the execution of anyone takes way too long to consider it feasible for drug dealers.  We would have to come up with some fast-track appeals process just for them.

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #8 - 03/19/18 at 17:38:13

Evidently none of you live in an area where drugs are big business. There have been five (5) murders with in 1/2 mile of my front door recently (and I lve in the better part of town) ALL drug related.   Five murders and is not counting O.D. deaths. Nor is it counting violent crime such as robberies, house break ins, etc.etc. or "non-violent" prosatution, car thieft etc. etc.that are all done to obtain drugs.... I don't want to carry,but I have to protect my wife and my self. The local police have a 15 minute to 6 month response time.  So if you think that drug dealers are performing a "public service", you are S.O.L. with that tale of woe in my neighborhood.... (And we ain't all white blue eyed old men in this neighborhood either , so don't even try to pull the race bit either...)

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 03/19/18 at 19:36:01

I'm aware of drugs and the big business.
People who don't know the
Freeway Ricky Ross story need to look it up.
And the prisons have contracts with states that GUARANTEE a prearranged minimum population.
The whole system is corrupt.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #10 - 03/19/18 at 21:25:02

Isn't funny that most hard drugs come into the country from overseas , and that only CIA agents are immune (by law) from prosecution involving drugs . Do you really think that your taxes pay the interest on all our government loans ,secured from other countries to finance wars, and expansion of the DEA, Boarder Patrol, and Homeland security? How much agent  orange could a drone carry ? How many fields can not be seen by spy satellite? You kill a snake by cutting of the head not the tail. Putting street level dealers in jail ( or the death penalty ) makes great news print, but it doesn't begin to stop the flow of drugs. You may want to look into investing your 401K in a company building a private prison!

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 03/20/18 at 00:14:19

You may want to look into investing your 401K in a company building a private prison!

I would never knowingly profit from something I disagree with.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/20/18 at 05:24:10

I'm fundamentally opposed to the State taking anyone's life, regardless of the crime.

Building the wall would at least add another defense against drugs across the border. You can't rely electronic monitoring on the boarder because that's an "after the fact" method. You can't trust on the legal system to enforce immigration after the fact either. Look at the leftist in California. If leftist get into the White House and our boarder defense relies on guards, cameras and immigration agents, we're screwed. They'll turn the other way. Leftist policy makers don't live in those neighborhoods so what do they care?

As far as prisons go, it's easy to put the poor who are addicted to drugs in jail for crimes because they don't have the means to hire the right lawyers.

I got a DUI once and learned the how the  game is played. I was able to hire the "right" lawyer. He knew the system, the judges, had the connections. I got off unscathed. Cost serious $$$. Now that lawyer moved up the "ladder" over the years and is a judge today. Think he shows favoritism to the clients of lawyers who were just like him or whom he knows? Hell yes.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #13 - 03/20/18 at 06:37:41

given the number of times police have "dropped a bag" to get a piece of shite off the streets (not a process I condone but one I can almost empathize with), the number of convenient (almost always black but sometime just a poor white boy) get talked into pleading guilty to murder etc etc etc, the dismantling and rebuilding of the "justice" department into yes my Pres I like my brown nose Why can't we have black Uniforms, with runes on the collar you promised.  No, not a good thing.

The "war on Drugs" has failed gee what a surprise.  If you want to stop drug flow, incarcerate the users.  Anything else will fail (AND WE ALL know the likelihood of that happening).

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 03/20/18 at 08:31:57

English Trip; english.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home