raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Lamb is gonna win...,
03/13/18 at 19:08:24

Seems like a real nice guy too!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Lamb is gonna win...,
Reply #1 - 03/13/18 at 20:20:04

Well, midterms are going to be extremely expensive, given the amount of money that went into this race, yep, our elections are for sale, and the media loves it.

If we get a new crop of politicians not beholden to the corruption, maybe it will be worth it, if not, this might really just put the final nail in it, and whoever has the most money to spends.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 03/14/18 at 00:15:51

Trump will be pissed, he could have sacked Tillerson at any time after he referred to donald as a "f.ucking moron" but he chose to do it now to draw the inevitable media attention away from a probable loss in Pennsylvania, however there will likely be a recount, (although it's not mandatory), which means it will be in the news for a longer period.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 03/14/18 at 06:00:51

raydawg wrote on 03/13/18 at 20:20:04:
Well, midterms are going to be extremely expensive, given the amount of money that went into this race, yep, our elections are for sale, and the media loves it.

If we get a new crop of politicians not beholden to the corruption, maybe it will be worth it, if not, this might really just put the final nail in it, and whoever has the most money to spends.....

Um, ray, the legal bribery within our government has been going on for quite some time.  You can thank all the rollbacks of campaign finance reform and citizens united for that.

In the last decade, there the trend has been that whomever spends the most money, wins (at least at the state and local levels).

Now, thanks to groups like the Justice Democrats, their politicians are rejecting big, dark money and getting most of their funding through small donations.  When that happens, guess what - they represent their donors! (just like the corporate shills).

This midterm is gonna be a huge wakeup call for ALL politicians (like I've been saying from the start).

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/14/18 at 07:07:26

Obama lost 63 house seats his first midterm and 13 the second.
Bush gained 8 the first and lost 30 the second.
Clinton lost 52 his first and gained 5 the second.
Hopey-change was the only recent one so inept he lost seats twice, house and senate.

Special elections may or may not be indicative of what will happen in November. Lot of time between now and then.

I'm not predicting what will happen, far too early. And the record for correct predictions by the leftist on this site is a joke so you might want to hold off your celebrations for a while. Plenty of time for Nancy and Chuck to fumble what is usually a sure touchdown.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 03/14/18 at 07:56:41

.2% vote total difference.
Hardly a landslide.
And Lamb is , from what little I've heard, not a hard left democrat. He's supposedly a fairly conservative guy, so, it's not like we elected TT.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 03/14/18 at 08:06:26

When trump won by 20%......

It’s a huge difference of change, Trump diesn’t get It...still.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/14/18 at 08:33:40

Trump doesn't get what?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 03/14/18 at 08:43:48

WebsterMark wrote on 03/14/18 at 07:07:26:
Obama lost 63 house seats his first midterm and 13 the second.
Bush gained 8 the first and lost 30 the second.
Clinton lost 52 his first and gained 5 the second.
Hopey-change was the only recent one so inept he lost seats twice, house and senate.

Special elections may or may not be indicative of what will happen in November. Lot of time between now and then.

"May or may not"?  LMAO - ok web... who's all hopey changey now??

I'm not predicting what will happen, far too early. And the record for correct predictions by the leftist on this site is a joke so you might want to hold off your celebrations for a while. Plenty of time for Nancy and Chuck to fumble what is usually a sure touchdown.

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!

How are those sour grapes web?

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 03/14/18 at 08:45:15

WebsterMark wrote on 03/14/18 at 08:33:40:
Trump doesn't get what?

ANYTHING!!!!

He's a moron of the highest degree!  How is it that you can't see it?

Did you hear his asinine speech when he was inspecting his walls?

Dumb as a bag of hammers.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 03/14/18 at 08:46:41

Trump doesn't get what?

That he won because he was an outside to the ugliness of how Washington works, etc....
He has made it uglier.
Yeah, I get those who hate him, etc, but you don’t become them in the process yourself.
He thinks his core 30% is his everyone views him, he is mistaken I believe.

I think one of his best arguments, to Blacks was, what do you got to lose?
You don’t need to be combative and argumentative about everything, smart folks turn away from such behavior.

As to the sitting president always loses seats is because I think they fail to listen to their own campaign rhetoric.

Like on the tax cut, he should just let the results speak for themselves, not spiking the football 29 times in any given interview,etc...
He doesn’ t Seem to understand when he promotes himself he is also promoting more hate of himself.....

The guy really has some deep seated issues, it’s not an act.
I could never be friends with a person like him.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 03/14/18 at 08:54:34

Registered democrats outnumber bubs by about 50,000.
Lamb won by a few hundred.
Lamb isn't the hard left.
It's hardly a referendum on Trump.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/14/18 at 08:54:44

raydawg wrote on 03/14/18 at 08:46:41:
Trump doesn't get what?

That he won because he was an outside to the ugliness of how Washington works, etc....
He has made it uglier.
Yeah, I get those who hate him, etc, but you don’t become them in the process yourself.
He thinks his core 30% is his everyone views him, he is mistaken I believe.

I think one of his best arguments, to Blacks was, what do you got to lose?
You don’t need to be combative and argumentative about everything, smart folks turn away from such behavior.

As to the sitting president always loses seats is because I think they fail to listen to their own campaign rhetoric.

Like on the tax cut, he should just let the results speak for themselves, not spiking the football 29 times in any given interview,etc...
He doesn’ t Seem to understand when he promotes himself he is also promoting more hate of himself.....

The guy really has some deep seated issues, it’s not an act.
I could never be friends with a person like him.

Wow... just wow....

Concise, cogent, intelligent response ray.

Nice one... chump.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/14/18 at 09:22:41

Trump won because he was himself, he didn't put on an act. He won because he was the alpha male against a class of mostly republican emasculated wimps. Trump also won because Hilary is such an awful person.

"smart folks" don't turn away. those easily manipulated by media turn away. I agree to a point, he's not polished, he's got no filter. he is who he is.

doubtful trump would be my friend, but he'd make a good boss if the job you had was the right fit.

I still don't have any serious differences with him.

deep seated issues? like what?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 03/14/18 at 10:00:11

WebsterMark wrote on 03/14/18 at 09:22:41:
Trump won because he was himself, he didn't put on an act. He won because he was the alpha male against a class of mostly republican emasculated wimps. Trump also won because Hilary is such an awful person.

"smart folks" don't turn away. those easily manipulated by media turn away. I agree to a point, he's not polished, he's got no filter. he is who he is.

doubtful trump would be my friend, but he'd make a good boss if the job you had was the right fit.

I still don't have any serious differences with him.

deep seated issues? like what?

I am going back to work today, HOORAY.....
So I won't be playing as much on here, I know,I know, a win, win  Grin

Trump to me is a classic example of a person who is a" egoistical SOB with a inferiority complex......

A true leader gives credit to others who help in making plans and ideas become reality.
Looking for ideas, and consensus, from all folks elected by their constituents, then making the hard choices needed to find the best outcome. Then selling the idea to the population based on why he believes it is the best idea.....

Not call others, who find issues with the idea, idiots......    

I am afraid you might be too close to the tree, to see the forest, the man, based solely on his staff shake-ups, is just cause to give the man tighter scrutiny into his thinking and reasoning capacities, abilities....

Yes, he is getting pounded by many in the press, but a good chef would turn off the burners, not cooking anything, if the heat is getting to him, not turn on more.....  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 14:19:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lamb is gonna win...,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.