Stolen LS 650 P (Read 36 times)
Scrivo
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Stolen LS 650 P
02/27/18 at 17:40:16

Hi Everyone
I have had my LS 650 P Savage stolen in Spain.
This ride has a he'll of a lot of sentimental value to me as it's been in my family for the past 11 years. My daughter and two sons have fond memories of rides out on the bike, and my wife use to enjoy the occasional short trips in to town on the back.  One of my most memorable moments was when I took my father for a ride up in to the mountains which took him back to his motorbiking days. Unfortunately he passed away a year ago and now to add to the loss, some bas#*%#ard has stolen the bike. It's Spanish registered and metalic silver and missing a few bits, as I was in the process of working on it. Missing parts are chrome side covers, battery retaining support and battery. It's a 1999 model, type NP41A. Please keep your eyes and ears open for it or anyone breaking one for spares based in spain.
Many thanks..Scrivo :'(

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Stolen LS 650 P
Reply #1 - 02/27/18 at 18:49:14

Lo siento, hombre..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
JOEL2014
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

South Carolina
Reply #2 - 02/27/18 at 18:55:27

Ouch!! I'm very sorry about the bike, I hope it gets recovered. I guess some people have nothing better to do than mess with someone else's life or property. This is a good lesson to all of the riders out there, lock em up good. Let us know if it gets recovered and by all means please press charges on whoever took it.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #3 - 02/27/18 at 19:42:30

Sad

Low Life Theiven Scum-Suckers ...  Angry

I hope ya get to Stick your finger in their eyes !

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 14:31:27

General CategoryThe Cafe › Stolen LS 650 P

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.