Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I get So Much Opposition (Read 118 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I get So Much Opposition
02/25/18 at 12:32:00

But rational arguments, based in facts?
Notsomuch..

Watching the hollow claims of
Victory is fun.

It's just Gotta Sukk getting crushed daily.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: I get So Much Opposition
Reply #1 - 02/25/18 at 13:00:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/25/18 at 12:32:00:
But rational arguments, based in facts?
Notsomuch..

Watching the hollow claims of
Victory is fun.

It's just Gotta Sukk getting crushed daily.

well, when you start presenting rational information, you'll get rational responses

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 02/25/18 at 13:04:15

I type out reasons for my positions.
I get talking points in response.
What's Your answer for school shootings?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 02/25/18 at 14:18:29

Facts are those things you call "fake news"...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 02/25/18 at 14:49:33

Aaand Another drive by.
ZERO logical argument.
Just more
I'm not gonna listen.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 02/25/18 at 15:41:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/25/18 at 13:04:15:

Well?
Come on with the
Critical Thinking solutions!
Bigger
Gun Free Zone signs?
Take AR15S away from civilians?
What?
EXPLAIN how you would solve the problem.
Or, pretend everyone who would Arm teachers and allow qualified volunteers or do anything that puts GUNS in the schools, in qualified hands , is just a buncha skeerd right wing idiots.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #6 - 02/25/18 at 17:30:02

All rational folks have made their points on this topic: (1) As proven again and again, even the professional gunmen (police, military) are not particularly good at shooting people, (2) Firefights have a great percentage of misses and poor aiming which in a school setting means many deaths by friendly fire.  

Outside of making schools fortresses which no town has the money for, the alternative is to reduce the availability of AK-47 and AR-15's to people who might want to shoot up a school (people under 21 for example when hormones and depression run somewhat unchecked in the still maturing brain).

As far as whackos who shoot up theatres and concerts, I would argue that the elimination of lage capacity magazines and semiautomatic weapons would be a good start.

And lastly, the 2nd amendment stipulates "well organized militia" which is why I suggested using National guard armories for weapons storage to be made available to citizens for use on properly supervised ranges.

But that is just me, I would rather people be and feel safe listening even to country music or taking their grandchildren to see Bami or Black Panther rather  than having weapons of war out amongst the population.

What made sense when everyone had single shot muzzle load weapons should be reasonably modified given the lethality of modern weapons.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 02/25/18 at 18:02:35

Trippah wrote on 02/25/18 at 17:30:02:
All rational folks have made their points on this topic: (1) As proven again and again, even the professional gunmen (police, military) are not particularly good at shooting people, (2) Firefights have a great percentage of misses and poor aiming which in a school setting myeans many deaths by friendly fire.  

Bullshit. The shooter has to come down the hall.
Exactly ZERO students and teachers will be behind the shooter.
I guess that's beyond you to know.

Outside of making schools fortresses which no town has the money for, the alternative is to reduce the availability of AK-47 and AR-15's to people who might want to shoot up a school (people under 21 for example when hormones and depression run somewhat unchecked in the still maturing brain).

As if murderers wouldn't use a 22 if that's what is available. You don't see how these shootings are carried out by young people in No Gun Zone places? Eliminating access to the sks, AR15S, AK47, does not change anything. The children are unprotected and vulnerable. Nobody wants to make schools a
Fortress. Just not a Free Kill zone. Arm teachers and staff. Stop leaving the kids as targets. Stop pretending we want something we haven't said we want. Is that bait and switch?

As far as whackos who shoot up theatres and concerts, I would argue that the elimination of lage capacity magazines and semiautomatic weapons would be a good start.
We're talking about the SCHOOLS.
More bait and switch?

And lastly, the 2nd amendment stipulates "well organized militia" which is why I suggested using National guard armories for weapons storage to be made available to citizens for use on properly supervised ranges.

And the second amendment says

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,

The part beyond question is

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Unless you're convinced the founding fathers included an amendment that contradicted itself.

But that is just me, I would rather people be and feel safe listening even to country music or taking their grandchildren to see Bami or Black Panther rather  than having weapons of war out amongst the population.

You clearly have no clue what the second amendment is about.
Don't you understand that governments become tyrannical?

What made sense when everyone had single shot muzzle load weapons should be reasonably modified given the lethality of modern weapons.

I guess the First amendment would only apply to things prior to the internet.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 02/25/18 at 18:57:25

You remove a few kinds of guns.
What's next?
Which MURDERER will be stopped by not having access to the guns you eliminate?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 02/25/18 at 19:10:41

I know, I'm asking you to actually use your own brain. Without someone to tell you what to say, you're at a loss. But try, okay? YOU need to have a workable solution. YOU need to consider the obvious

It's OBVIOUS that no gun zone signs don't work.
Eliminating the scary guns will leave the
Not so scary ones.
So, IF the guns that the lefties say are to blame are removed from the equation will murderers choose other guns?

That blasted logical argument thing is so tough, innit?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 02/26/18 at 10:00:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/25/18 at 13:04:15:

the "typed out reasons for your positions" are conservative talking points....

still waiting for something original besides your conspiracy BS

edit:  when you do actually put some thought into things, you sound more moderate and understanding, like your position on Net Neutrality, still favoring "free market" solutions but understanding of people not wanting to get screwed by ISPs and maybe looking at some consumer protection there as the marketplace is very monopolistic, that's a thought out position that can be worked with and appreciated, instead of where you started "NO MORE REGULATION PERIOD"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 02/26/18 at 11:08:40

I appreciate that you see that. I wish you'd see how I'm saying things ahead of anyone else and, as far as I know, I'm the only person who has been pointing out the list of countries Clarke made public shortly after 9/11 and pointing out how every military action is In one of those countries.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 02/26/18 at 12:14:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/26/18 at 11:08:40:
I appreciate that you see that. I wish you'd see how I'm saying things ahead of anyone else and, as far as I know, I'm the only person who has been pointing out the list of countries Clarke made public shortly after 9/11 and pointing out how every military action is In one of those countries.

no, I'm not giving you credit for sh!t, you aren't some prophet of the conservative movement, you're just as full of it as Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and Alex Jones.  

and d@mn it man! quit with the whataboutism already, I don't give a crap about Clarke and his lists

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 02/26/18 at 12:26:48

I avoid a lot of conversation here because it so quickly devolves into name calling.  Maybe that's part of why people who might have pertinent information don't get involved.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 02/26/18 at 13:04:26

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/26/18 at 12:14:09:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/26/18 at 11:08:40:

no, I'm not giving you credit for sh!t, you aren't some prophet of the conservative movement, you're just as full of it as Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and Alex Jones.  

and d@mn it man! quit with the whataboutism already, I don't give a crap about Clarke and his lists

Why isn't a list of countries that is presented
As

A list of countries that We WILL be militarily involved with
That is 100% Accurate
After all these years
Not important?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 14:06:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I get So Much Opposition

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.