Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
She stood no chance...... (Read 34 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
She stood no chance......
02/16/18 at 14:23:09

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: She stood no chance......
Reply #1 - 02/16/18 at 14:57:45

And you libs.....

I believe you want things to be better, however, you must get honest with yourselves to see reality.

Yes, Russia meddled, it goes back before Trump.

Look, they backed the "losers" in the polls.
The media was giving it to Hillary before a single vote was cast.

How else are you going to toss a wrench into the system, you attack the leader, you try and drag them down....

Hillary even asked Trump to ACCEPT the outcome of the election, PERIOD!
That was in the debates, remember?
Who isn't accepting it now?

AGAIN, Trump wasn't suppose to win, that is what happened to Comey's thinking and rationale as well.

Wake up, or keep driving with your eyes closed, you will crash sooner or later, that's a fact backed by the odds  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 02/16/18 at 15:11:19

You're right,.. polls said Trump had no chance, media said he had no chance,... even Trump and his family and staff thought he had no chance... and yet, he won?...
Sure,.. Russia had nothing to do with it... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 02/16/18 at 15:35:57

Serowbot wrote on 02/16/18 at 15:11:19:
You're right,.. polls said Trump had no chance, media said he had no chance,... even Trump and his family and staff thought he had no chance... and yet, he won?...
Sure,.. Russia had nothing to do with it... Roll Eyes

If we took a poll, desiring a certain result, we pose the question in a manner that would most likely give us that result.

My son has a masters, in marketing, and psychology, from Pepperdine, he has won awards in his field.

You can fabricate outcomes, to a certain extent, yet, you can't pull a rabbit out of a hat, when in fact, a dog resides inside it.

How many tweaked polls, putting Hillary ahead, contributed to her loss.....
As people thought she was a shoe in, stayed home?

You don't know, do you?

Did Russia do that?

Or was it collusion on the parts of certain media outlets?

I get it Bot, I use to drink, to avoid stuff I'd rather not deal with....
But all of that was in my mind.

Life is real it goes on regardless.

That's a fact.

You accept the good, and the bad, focus on what you do know, and let what you don't know, go.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 02/16/18 at 16:43:55

I guess I'll take the chirping cricket, at its word  Wink

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/16/18 at 17:11:36

raydawg wrote on 02/16/18 at 14:57:45:
And you libs.....

I believe you want things to be better, however, you must get honest with yourselves to see reality.

As do the conservatives.

Yes, Russia meddled, it goes back before Trump.

Look, they backed the "losers" in the polls.
The media was giving it to Hillary before a single vote was cast.

Yep - because no one on Earth could believe a reality TV star could become president.  We all underestimated the stupidity of the conservatives.

How else are you going to toss a wrench into the system, you attack the leader, you try and drag them down....

Any attack is well founded.  Think if just ONE of our president's scandals happened to Obama... the cons' heads would have exploded.

Hillary even asked Trump to ACCEPT the outcome of the election, PERIOD!
That was in the debates, remember?
Who isn't accepting it now?

I accept that he won the electoral vote, and thus, the presidency.  But hillary's not calling for a recount.  Maybe her most fervent supporters are, but not the democrats in general.  But you should know that, you're a democrat, right?  Roll Eyes

AGAIN, Trump wasn't suppose to win, that is what happened to Comey's thinking and rationale as well.

You know Comey personally?  If not, that is a false statement, a lie.

Wake up, or keep driving with your eyes closed, you will crash sooner or later, that's a fact backed by the odds  Grin

Not to worry ray - America is wide awake now after sleeping through the 2016 elections.

The Country is in for a huge change.  I can't wait!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 02/16/18 at 17:27:46

Well you really need to adjust your thinking then, if you want to be a contender.

You hold the answer to what is wrong, how a jerk like Trump won.

You belittled Dubya too, the same way.

Yet, he won, twice.

Yeah, yeah, you want another recount, gotcha.
The facts remain.

You call opposition voters stupid.....

Then you ask me if I know Comey personally, if not, its a lie then, however, you know every, what, stupid conservative voter?

Why are stupid people winning against you smart voters?

Oh, FOX, that's right.

You make this too easy  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/17/18 at 07:42:18

raydawg wrote on 02/16/18 at 17:27:46:
Well you really need to adjust your thinking then, if you want to be a contender.

Contender in what??

You hold the answer to what is wrong, how a jerk like Trump won.

Yeah, I know - idiots who voted in a reality TV show with zero public service.  And?...

You belittled Dubya too, the same way.

No, I didn't.  At least he had prior service and (at the very least) acted presidential.  Even though he's as dumb as a bag of hammers...

Yet, he won, twice.

Again, the first time, by the thinnest of margins (remind you of anyone?), and the second in the midst of a war, and against a democratic loser.

Yeah, yeah, you want another recount, gotcha.
The facts remain.

Yes ray - the facts DO remain... again, your point?

You call opposition voters stupid.....

Well, when the shoe fits.  Tell me - you think that our current president was the right choice??  Only an idiot would vote for a reality TV star with no public service experience.

Then you ask me if I know Comey personally, if not, its a lie then, however, you know every, what, stupid conservative voter?

You made a reference to his personal views.  I made a reference to the general view of the morons that voted for a reality TV star.  Comey did his job.  The idiots who voted for our current president did not.

Why are stupid people winning against you smart voters?

Hmmm.. what's that word again?  Oh yeah!  Apathy!  Look it up ray, you might learn something.  People like you who didn't vote.  People like friends of mine who thought that a reality TV star could never be elected.  People who worked for clinton and got complacent and underestimated the stupidity of the conservatives.  That's how.

Oh, FOX, that's right.

Not just them - MSNBC, breightbart, infowars, gateway pundit - and the list goes on and on...  idiots following and believing idiots without questioning a thing.

You make this too easy  Grin

You're right ray - this IS easy!

Again -thanks for nothing.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 14:22:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › She stood no chance......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.