Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Critical reasoning, then field this..... (Read 158 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Critical reasoning, then field this.....
Reply #15 - 02/12/18 at 21:19:59

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/12/18 at 16:01:28:
this is getting very tangental and off the rails. I mean, are you really saying "but BUSH...."  

why would Wesley Clarke, since he made this "list" you think we are following, want refugees to run though Europe?  

He didn't want that. He didn't write the list. He was shown it by someone who was mortified by it and released it, so we would know that plans for endless war were being made. I keep bringing it up because I want people to see that the foreign policy decisions that Obama went with were made before he was even elected. He took us to war, destroyed Libya, opening the floodgates that Gadhaffi Warned the U.N.Security Council about, and the decision to destroy Libya was made For Him.
I don't know what Trump is gonna do.
Iran and Syria are on the list.
Bush wanted to smash Iraq before he was elected. Seems like Saddam had done something or tried to do something to his dad..
Another candidate for prison, IMO.
You're not gonna catch me defending any former president. I'll admit what they did right, but I don't think any of them qualify as Good Americans.
Writing unconstitutional executive orders is spitting on us.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 02/13/18 at 07:47:01

raydawg wrote on 02/12/18 at 18:49:20:
Is that question directed at me?

Yes, why are you asking about what could have happened with Hillary?  Is something going on now that she's involved in?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 02/13/18 at 09:08:24

Eegore wrote on 02/13/18 at 07:47:01:
raydawg wrote on 02/12/18 at 18:49:20:
Is that question directed at me?

Yes, why are you asking about what could have happened with Hillary?  Is something going on now that she's involved in?

Did you read my post/reply to Jog?

Its not what would of happened if she won.....
I believe none of this dossier/Russia, even the sexual harassment, stuff would be a story.

My post was about why all this energy to get Hillary, via the dossier/emails.
If Comey had recommended prosecution, and the AJ and justice department arrested her, etc, it would have been much worse on the country than letting her get away with it.

Does that make any sense now?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 02/13/18 at 19:58:28

Yeah it makes more sense.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 02/13/18 at 21:16:25

Now it wouldn't be so chaos inducing.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 02/13/18 at 21:37:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/13/18 at 21:16:25:
Now it wouldn't be so chaos inducing.

Exactly......

All this effort to get trump is just a waste of energy, it keeps the gotcha games going, and it’s the same waste going for Hillary.

She caused all this crap going on now, it’s so Sid Blumenthal MO.

I think the mess is those like Comey knew this, but had to stretch the truth, etc....
And of course since this was all based on something less than the truth, it got tangled up.

You see what I mean now?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 02/13/18 at 21:51:53

Yeah, they drank their own koolaid, and expected her to win. Everything would have gone away. The Strzok and Page types would have been treated well.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 02/14/18 at 08:51:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/13/18 at 21:51:53:
Yeah, they drank their own koolaid, and expected her to win. Everything would have gone away. The Strzok and Page types would have been treated well.

Yes, I expected her to win......
HOWEVER, not by, with the help of Comey, etc, overtly, as in a way to circumvent the system.
I think, as you do, as the media did, etc, that her winning would cancel out all this crap she pulled.

NO ONE, other than Web, thought she would win.....

And the shady dealings in the swamp would continue as usual.

The other option of arresting her, charging her, etc, would have GREATLY upset the apple cart, even more than what is happening now, WHICH, might work out to be a blessing in many ways, when its all over.

Can't you see that it's almost like a Keystone Cop comedy, with a serious plot?  Grin  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 02/14/18 at 10:16:18

Very serious plot.
And
Plot
Can be used in more than one way.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 02/14/18 at 10:37:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/14/18 at 10:16:18:
Very serious plot.
And
Plot
Can be used in more than one way.

Agree, let me put into context.

Serious plot: To orchestra a plan to get Hillary elected.

Simple plot: To minimize damage to our system of governing because of Hillary's actions.

What I believe they "hoped for" was to slide the whole event under the radar.
What we have learned: With today's 24/7 NEWS pimping, and with technologies, no closet can ever hold skeletons, anymore.....
Sooner, or later, the lock will get picked.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #25 - 02/14/18 at 10:45:59

a serious plot... a place where one plans to bury the evidence.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #26 - 02/14/18 at 11:26:47

verslagen1 wrote on 02/14/18 at 10:45:59:
a serious plot... a place where one plans to bury the evidence.

Cute, but no.....

Now, you must answer the question I posed, what do you think, if the evidenced was weighed on the same scale of "normal" justice, would have been the resulting?

Do you not even see the possible implications of a elections "leading" candidate.....being removed from consideration/choice, that late in the game, because she "should" have been?

You guys on the right, surprise me, I thought you would at least entertain the question with the possibilities....

I get why the libs don't respond.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 02/14/18 at 12:30:25

I think this is a waste, but you demand it.
Of COURSE arresting her or Comey or anyone else involved in creating the pack of lies used as a foundation for a warrant would have led to every lefty alive pretending that Trump had taken over and was eliminating political enemies. He would have firing squads roaming America, killing everyone who didn't have a MAGA hat and T Shirt.
It's time Now to lay bare what was done.
It's pretty obvious to anyone who has more than one eye.
I named Ohr a couple of weeks ago as one who would be in trouble.
Yep.right again

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 02/14/18 at 12:43:43

You have jumped to after the election, I am talking prior.
Trump had to ability to direct the FBI or anybody at that point.
Those rabid libs, which I agree, would have been extremely vocal, and CNN would be all over a coup against Hillary, etc, but it would have had very limited sway, as most folks wouldn’t buy into such extremes.

Now you raise a interesting element, why are the lovers, and Ohr, not being interviewed, etc.....???

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 02/14/18 at 12:59:11

raydawg wrote on 02/12/18 at 09:55:09:
I will ask one more time, but I won't hold my breath....

Who comes her to really dialogue, delving into possibilities, when its easier to go and find a supporting argument, then utter it as justification.

The question:

What would/might have happened if Comey had indeed recommended charges, be files against Hillary based on the laws.
Where do you think this "crisis" would have ended?

It's a moot point.  The reason he didn't recommend an indictment is that there wasn't enough there to do so.  No malice.  No purposeful neglect.  No "there" there.

I am hoping we get past the shallow chant of "lock her up" mentality, as justification to the "rule of law", being executed accordingly.

Think what/how this might have impacted the very fabric and core of everyday living of common folks who must play by the rules everyday.

No difference.  None. (if you don't think so, prove me wrong - see what I did there?)

Also, how would it have impacted our standings in foreign policies?

Please, I get the argument that she brought all this upon her self, you are absolutely right....

Anybody who offers otherwise is so deep into kool-aid, they will prolly drown before the outcome of this sordid mess is finished, if ever....???

It was a complacent campaign, a terrible decision to use a personal email server, and huge mistakes for not visiting more states.

Think for a moment just how deep this event cut into our system of governance.
I think one of those who looked upon our democracy once stated that it, our system, would fall/fail, from with-in...... without a shot ever being fired.

Yeah, by the people, not the politicians.  Remember, the people make the choice in the booth.  We have no one to blame but ourselves.

I believe this event sheds the possibility to his prediction as realistic.

Ya wanna try?

We now have a pu$$y grabbing, name-calling, serial tweeting, handicapped mocking president.

We can (and will) do so much better.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 12:27:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Critical reasoning, then field this.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.