Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A cluster f-ck....not conspricy (Read 26 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
A cluster f-ck....not conspricy
02/07/18 at 10:12:44

It can never be proven, as the polls were iffy at best, prior to the election, but I do not think it takes much leap of faith, to say the "reopening" of the email investigation that late in the game played some effect....

Look at this information reported, it just doesn't seem like a well organized attempt to elect Hillary.
Keep in mind just how much controversy Trump created with his "style", or lack thereof..... in campaigning.

This concerted effort could be nothing more than having to take your foul tasting medicine, talk, as both choices tasted like chit!

Anyway, I find this exchange gives credence to my observation, I don't just think Comey dropped the ball, I don't believe he was even playing in the game....
The guy got consistently high marks from EVERYBODY, until he got caught in the crossfire, then attitudes, and opines, changed, as needed....

It's poor communications, or lack of, and the looking through hindsight, trying to piece the puzzle back to a outcome that suits your needs, on either side of the political divide

It really is a swamp, no organization, rhyme or reason, just rot and decay strewn all about in a stagnant system ......

On Sept. 28, 2016, Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." According to the Senate report, this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

It was a full month later, on Oct. 28, 2016, when Comey informed Congress that, "Due to recent developments," the FBI was re-opening its Clinton email investigation.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday..." Comey said at the time.

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct.  27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: A cluster f-ck....not conspricy
Reply #1 - 02/07/18 at 10:49:44

You can't discount that it didn't have an impact at all.
But if it was even a week earlier, it would've had less of an impact on the undecided.
But the whole episode could've been avoided entirely if she disclosed her emails years earlier.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 02/07/18 at 11:09:09

verslagen1 wrote on 02/07/18 at 10:49:44:
You can't discount that it didn't have an impact at all.
But if it was even a week earlier, it would've had less of an impact on the undecided.
But the whole episode could've been avoided entirely if she disclosed her emails years earlier.

I agree totally with your assessment.

It, to me, shows a greater power, call it karma, or maybe even truth, that will always win.
She cancelled herself out, by the very sword she wielded, to cut down others.....

We can waste more time, and money, going after the past, and it will change nothing of the outcome.
Like tearing down Confederate Memorials will do nothing for what already was.....

To hold on to such emotions, hate, anger, will only serve its host, like a cancer.

BTW, talking of cancer, I get my first patch on my forehead removed tomorrow.
Had to get cancer, to get a day off  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 02/07/18 at 11:21:41

waste more time, and money, going after the past, and it will change nothing of the outcome.
Like tearing down Confederate Memorials will do not

Criminality needs uncovered and dealt with.
It's not gonna change the election, but it's important to root out corruption.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 02/07/18 at 11:42:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/07/18 at 11:21:41:
waste more time, and money, going after the past, and it will change nothing of the outcome.
Like tearing down Confederate Memorials will do not

Criminality needs uncovered and dealt with.
It's not gonna change the election, but it's important to root out corruption.

OK buddy.....please just step back a moment.

Think, many believe Russia actually scripted this outcome.
Through all our technology and advanced security safeguards, they must believe it happened in order to justify their beliefs, etc.

I would dare say that more times than not, when it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....its a duck.

This whole sordid affair of our political system and its campaigning "norms" of money and power being the GREATEST influence to the outcome, has been revealed in a manner so nakedly to honest eyes, that any need to further the punishment, will only detract from moving past it.....

BTW, it really wasn't just Hillary's fault, it was ALL our fault, as we all played along when it seemed the dividends fell to our side....

I think Comey, in effect, taking a role upon himself, used the moment to try and pass over this real constitutional crisis.....

You think its ugly now, then I say you have no idea how ugly ugly it would have been, to have followed the law to a T, at that moment, and charged Hillary with crimes.......

Think Jog.

Our markets would have tanked, and much other things even worse, could have set this nation on a out of control spinning.....

This board is a fine example of partisan demagoguery, truly lacking any honest critical reasoning and reflection....
Its all about self promotion and trying to sell their own propaganda so they can feel better, etc....

Think Jog, do not shoot from the hip, think about what I said before you reply.          

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 00:20:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A cluster f-ck....not conspricy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.