Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A lawsuit, judge order, I can back.... (Read 11 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
A lawsuit, judge order, I can back....
02/06/18 at 10:10:40

Ok, I jest, but come on......

Who can honestly state that they have no qualms about Trumps Tweets, etc...

I use to think it was just taunting, rope a dope, etc, and it has elicited many to react in the same degrading manner, but that is on both of them, showing just how low this swamp is.....

I want a GAG order slapped on this loud mouth egotistical SOB!

It was at first, sorta novel, like Clinton going on latenight TV and playing his horn....

I was wrong.

I admit.

I am leaning toward the "armchair" diagnosis, that the man has no filters at all, and is quickly sinking to a point where I think intervention, will be needed.

I kid you not, I am as serious as I can be, this is NOT some game I am playing.

I didn't care for the man, not the personality I saw on TV, nor did I support him, and I don't support the hate, and anger, directed at him, or those who voted for him.....

However, as he stands and represents a nation at its highest level, he should not be allowed to deal from the lowest common denominator, anymore....

I don't fear a Russia thing, etc, as a threat, I see too much partisan bullchit, that will cause future problems, because of this activity.....

I see this man as a threat, by his behavior, and if he can't change, for the better of consideration, to what he is doing, then I say censor him, or something else, but in the process, do not damage our system of governing in your zeal to "get him".

END O' RANT

PS: not looking for any endorsements, or arguments, just letting out my toxic feelings, so (I) no longer have to harbor them. Thank you.  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 22:25:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A lawsuit, judge order, I can back....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.