Send Topic Print
This Happened (Read 97 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

This Happened
02/05/18 at 09:47:38

carter page in Moscow, Russia speaking in support of vladimir putin, while working on our current president's campaign.

http://twitter.com/funder/status/960302459674677248

Now just try and ask yourselves this conservatives:  How would YOU have reacted to this had it been one of Obama's campaign workers, hmm?

The hypocrisy of our president's administration and his supporters is unparalleled in this Nation's history.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: This Happened
Reply #1 - 02/05/18 at 11:22:45

Like this?
Or maybe you think Trump should have sent someone over there to kick someone in the balls and set the stage for a war? Since Page was investigated some years ago and yet again, and Not Indicted for Being a Russian agent, maybe it's a Nothing Burger?

Gee, never seen Anyone trying to work with Russia. We don't buy their rockets or ask them to haul Our astronauts into space. We USED to have a space program. Who was president when that ended?

President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility."

Jake Tapper has the exchange:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/05/18 at 11:58:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/05/18 at 11:22:45:
Like this?
Or maybe you think Trump should have sent someone over there to kick someone in the balls and set the stage for a war? Since Page was investigated some years ago and yet again, and Not Indicted for Being a Russian agent, maybe it's a Nothing Burger?

Gee, never seen Anyone trying to work with Russia. We don't buy their rockets or ask them to haul Our astronauts into space. We USED to have a space program. Who was president when that ended?

President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility."

Jake Tapper has the exchange:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

there are thousands of Americans that work with Russia daily, very few of them are being surveyed by our Intelligence agencies.  Page was being surveyed, before Trump. So, once you are on the radar, it's easier to pick you up again.

and the rest of your comment is a "whataboutism....."  that I'm sure was addressed when that happened, you just love bringing up old dirt to smear around and play with, like a child.  

maybe it is all a nothing burger, but you don't know that, you just want that to be true.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 02/05/18 at 12:09:51

What I Want to be true is that Trump didn't do anything wrong. That doesn't mean I would ignore evidence that he did. I hope others wouldn't create evidence that would make it appear he did.
Since Page WAS the crux of the FISA warrant, AND since he didn't get indicted
Then in what sane world does he somehow manage to be the reason for all those re-issuing warrants?
If there is no actionable evidence in that amount of time, gee, maybe it's not there?

Or, was a flimsy foundation for a warrant used to surveil Page used to Also check out everyone he had contact with?
Funny how the Hillary investigation was Solely politically motivated, and Comey listed reasons for indictment, yet the Trump investigation is nothing but pure.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 02/05/18 at 12:43:22

T And T Garage wrote on 02/05/18 at 09:47:38:
 "... Now just try and ask yourselves this conservatives:  How would YOU have reacted to this had it been one of Obama's campaign workers, hmm? ..."

Now just try and ask yourselves this, far lefties:  How would YOU have reacted to this had it been one of Obama's campaign workers, hmm?

Can any,  blind in one eye, hard to see out of the other, 'SNOWFLAKE', Kum-By-You Singing, Ultra-Progressive, ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporting, Fairy Dust Sprinkling people, Stand in the Street and  CRIER.

Answer that ?

(Hey, See What I Did Their ?)

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/05/18 at 12:54:43

For those of us who are less educated, and can't quite get a handle on grammar, let me be of assistance:

"There":
1.  In, at, or to that place or position.
"We went on to Paris and stayed there eleven days"
2.  Used in attracting someone's attention or calling attention to someone or something.
"See what I did there?"

"They're":
Contraction
they are.

"Their":
1.  Belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
"Her taunts had lost their power to touch him"
2.  Used in titles.
"A double portrait of Their Majesties"

You're (not your) all welcome.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 02/05/18 at 13:14:41

LOLOLOLLOLOLO

Proved the  Point,
      AGAIN

Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/05/18 at 13:23:54

MnSpring wrote on 02/05/18 at 12:43:22:
T And T Garage wrote on 02/05/18 at 09:47:38:
 "... Now just try and ask yourselves this conservatives:  How would YOU have reacted to this had it been one of Obama's campaign workers, hmm? ..."

Now just try and ask yourselves this, far lefties:  How would YOU have reacted to this had it been one of Obama's campaign workers, hmm?

Can any,  blind in one eye, hard to see out of the other, 'SNOWFLAKE', Kum-By-You Singing, Ultra-Progressive, ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporting, Fairy Dust Sprinkling people, Stand in the Street and  CRIER.

Answer that ?

(Hey, See What I Did Their ?)

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

no I don't see what you did THERE...  

use English please,  

looks like you mostly just say "nah nah nah nah" and wiggled your thumb against your nose in some childlike mocking behavior,  are you old enough to be at the Tall Table?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 02/05/18 at 13:28:26

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/05/18 at 12:09:51:
What I Want to be true is that Trump didn't do anything wrong. That doesn't mean I would ignore evidence that he did. I hope others wouldn't create evidence that would make it appear he did.
Since Page WAS the crux of the FISA warrant, AND since he didn't get indicted
Then in what sane world does he somehow manage to be the reason for all those re-issuing warrants?
If there is no actionable evidence in that amount of time, gee, maybe it's not there?

Or, was a flimsy foundation for a warrant used to surveil Page used to Also check out everyone he had contact with?
Funny how the Hillary investigation was Solely politically motivated, and Comey listed reasons for indictment, yet the Trump investigation is nothing but pure.

I want to see that that Trump didn't do anything wrong too, then maybe he'll quit being obstructionist and actually help defend our democracy FROM Russia in 2020.  maybe he'll get over his low self confidence and actually lead us as a nation instead of continually looking for praise from his "fans"  I mean I'm hoping he'll grow up and do what's right in spite of himself and his base.

I mean I know it's too late, but maybe his balls will drop and he'll actually be able to man up an fix his mess.  

"Or, was a flimsy foundation for a warrant used to surveil Page used to Also check out everyone he had contact with?"

um, that's kind of the point of surveillance, one person leads you to the next etc... until you figure out the whole picture.

I'm totally comfortable with Trump being innocent of collusion with Russia, I mean, Putin is a gagillion times smarter than Trump and anyone on his campaign that he could easily have manipulated any of them as he did Facebook and Twitter and all the idiots on there (I'm on of those idiots, I mean I don't think I shared any Russian posts or anything but I do use Facebook) to do his dirty work for him.  

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 02/05/18 at 14:14:04

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/05/18 at 13:28:26:
um, that's kind of the point of surveillance, one person leads you to the next etc... until you figure out the whole picture.

I'm totally comfortable with Trump being innocent of collusion with Russia, I mean, Putin is a gagillion times smarter than Trump and anyone on his campaign that he could easily have manipulated any of them as he did Facebook and Twitter and all the idiots on there (I'm on of those idiots, I mean I don't think I shared any Russian posts or anything but I do use Facebook) to do his dirty work for him.  

I'll have to disagree with you there Lost.  I find it nearly impossible that our president will be found innocent in collusion with russia.  It's far too coincidental that his businesses have been propped up by russian oligarchs over the last decade.  I'd also find in nearly impossible that he hasn't laundered money for those very same oligarchs.

I will conceded one point about his alleged collusion - I honestly think he didn't think any of it was wrong.  Therein lies the problem -
he gave it no thought - I honestly believe he is a very dumb person.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 02/05/18 at 14:39:19

T And T Garage wrote on 02/05/18 at 14:14:04:
FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/05/18 at 13:28:26:

I'll have to disagree with you there Lost.  I find it nearly impossible that our president will be found innocent in collusion with russia.  It's far too coincidental that his businesses have been propped up by russian oligarchs over the last decade.  I'd also find in nearly impossible that he hasn't laundered money for those very same oligarchs.

I will conceded one point about his alleged collusion - I honestly think he didn't think any of it was wrong.  Therein lies the problem -
he gave it no thought - I honestly believe he is a very dumb person.

no, I think money laundering for Russian oligarchs, maybe even Putin is highly possible, but collusion, idk, I thought when he said, "Russia, release those emails..' on TV, that might give people pause or something to think about what he just did...

idk, I think it's better to run against him as just a horrible human being, collusion is too crafty for him, even though Putin definitely helped him, I think Putin is smart enough to keep a hands off, far back approach and since we don't have access to Russian intel, idk, pretty difficult case

IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 02/05/18 at 21:11:07

The redhats are idiots, they know Trump is guilty of treason but they are making the old mistake "The enemy of my enemy is my freind" I guess Trump is the greatest Conman in history he has convinced the uneducated hillbily reds that their own neighbors are worse than the russian government that attacked their democratic institutions. These idiots cannot be saved and will take it to their graves. We need to remove all power from this Russian cult and hold them accountable in the midterm elections. And any traitorous russian sympathizers here in the states should have voting rights taken away, we cannot allow the institutions be manipulated by lazy idiots without critical thinking skills to discern fact from propaganda. These people are a danger to themselves and to our society they can move to russia if they love putin so much.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 02/05/18 at 21:27:59

You do realize that Someone helped sell twenty percent of our uranium to Russia, right? We IMPORT uranium, because WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH.
So, CLEARLY sell it to Russia is good, right?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 02/06/18 at 02:04:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/05/18 at 21:27:59:
You do realize that Someone helped sell twenty percent of our uranium to Russia, right? We IMPORT uranium, because WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH.
So, CLEARLY sell it to Russia is good, right?

so Russia has thousands of nuclear weapons already right?   More than enough to destroy the world a bunch of times.   The Uranium that is of concern in the Uranium One deal is fuel/power grade, not nuclear weapon grade. We don't use nuclear power as much as we used to, the demand for us to keep that Uranium is down.  oh, and Uranium One is/was a Canadian company with mines in the USA. and just like with oil, uranium is a worldwide marketplace, so us keeping "our" oil/uranium, kinda just a numbers game.

now was their some maybe inappropriate @ss kissery with the Clinton Foundation and speeches and what not, maybe, but that's mostly circumstantial and as of yet, no hard evidence of wrong doing. Is is fishy, yes, illegal, idk, probably not, maybe, idk. because when it comes down to it, they'd have had to do the same for the other 8 voting members and the President, just to ensure the approval of the sale.   and there's no evidence, not even circumstantial that they did any of that.  And Clinton, herself, had no direct intervention in this decision, she didn't even personally vote for it.

Read the fact check, there's enough there to at least put some pause on all the right wing paranoia over this.  was it a good deal, maybe not, but it wasn't within Clinton's power to stop or force it to go through.  She , herself or by proxy, could have voted against it and it could have still gone through.  

most important part of the fact check to me:
"First, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission had to approve the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses in Wyoming from Uranium One to the Russian company. The NRC announced it approved the transfer on Nov. 24, 2010. But, as the NRC explained at the time, “no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.”

As NRC explained in a March 2011 letter to Republican Sen. John Barrasso of Wyoming, the Russian company would have to apply for and obtain an export license and “commit to use the material only for peaceful purposes” in accordance with “the U.S.-Russia Atomic Energy Act Section 123 agreement for peaceful nuclear cooperation.”

In a June 2015 letter to Rep. Peter Visclosky, the NRC said it granted RSB Logistics Services an amendment to its export license in 2012 to allow the Kentucky shipping company to export uranium to Canada from various sources — including from a Uranium One site in Wyoming. The NRC said that the export license allowed RSB to ship uranium to a conversion plant in Canada and then back to the United States for further processing.

Canada must obtain U.S. approval to transfer any U.S. uranium to any country other than the United States, the letter says.

“Please be assured that no Uranium One, Inc.-produced uranium has been shipped directly to Russia and the U.S. Government has not authorized any country to re-transfer U.S. uranium to Russia,” the 2015 letter said."

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

this is an example of SPIN. Conservative media spins this by using just the base facts to justify the worst possible (most fearful) possibility.   in my experience, conservatives, don't like and don't perceive nuance well, so when things get really complicated, they have to simplify things down in their heads to keep track of how bad or scary it is, even if procedures and rules were put in place to alleviate those concerns, which is a big part of why I don't trust the Nunes memo

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 02/06/18 at 07:15:37

I tend to think Asskissery might be a bit understated.
I don't know why we can't have access to the nuts and bolts of the transaction.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 00:18:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This Happened

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.