LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Prayer Request
02/04/18 at 04:46:48

Paula and I are both sick.  It is not severe at this point but considering the nature of the really nasty virus running around we are trying to be prudent.  Paula has had a scratchy throats for a couple of days and has a persistent cough.  I started feeling bad yesterday with hot-cold-hot-cold and achy body.  Neither of us has a temperature so that is good, but we are staying home; as long as it takes to be completely over it.
So PLEASE PRAY for our healing and recovery.

IP Logged
Armen
Serious Thumper

Half-Witted
Wrench-Jockey from
Jersey

Re: Prayer Request
Reply #1 - 02/04/18 at 07:49:19

Done.
Take care of yourselves. Even the flu that is going around now is nasty.

In theory, theory and reality are the same. In reality, they aren't...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 02/04/18 at 08:23:53

Praise the Lord and pass the vitamin C.  

WWW   IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #3 - 02/04/18 at 08:58:08

I would suggest a trip to the doctor ,coughing inclines me to think if you just try riding it out , things could develop into something more serious . Take care !

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
ArkansasBrian

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Little Rock, AR
Reply #4 - 02/04/18 at 09:18:04

It's extra rough when you both come up sick at the same time because there's no one to baby you both. Take care of yourselves and each other!

Still looking...
  IP Logged
piedmontbuckeye

Go Bucks!

Easley, SC
Reply #5 - 02/04/18 at 17:36:28

Prayers will be done!  My wife had the throat/coughing thing a few weeks ago, but luckily, she got over it.

"The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't change every time congress meets." - Will Rogers
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 02/05/18 at 03:33:08

Don't get dehydrated, and don't be too tough for your own good. People are dying from this stuff. Tamiflu has caused some rashes and psych issues, mostly in kids, maybe all in kids,IDK, but it's better to have hallucinations than a head stone.
It's a good time to have a roast. Eat for days, just cook once.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/05/18 at 06:27:55

Got you covered, my wife has also been sick with this flu. Praise the Lord I have been OK, it's usually the other way around.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #8 - 02/05/18 at 06:30:13

I prayed for you and Paula this morning (as best as I could pray with my snuffly cold infested nose).

This is my 3rd cold so far this year......I am not sure if visiting my uncle in the hospital and nursing home is the cause - or my new office that is shared with all the public works employees.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #9 - 02/05/18 at 06:38:00

Thank you guys for your prayers, we are feeling much better toady and will be pretty much back to normal activity, within reason of course.  I was down more than Paula so will be gradually resuming activities in case energy levels are still lower.  
We spent the past several days consuming large quantities of C, pure Concentrated Elderberry juice, Airbourne, Oscillococcinum, Sambucus (mixture of elderberry, Echinacea aerial parts extract, Astragalus ext., Echinacea root/rhizome ext., raspberry) & plenty of water and it has all helped A LOT.  Trying to find elderberry ANYTHING was a real effort, all Walmart, big drug stores, Amazone etc. we're virtually all sold out.  Fortunately my parents had picked a bunch of Elderberries several years ago and juiced it all and had the juice concentrate in the freezer...3 quarts worth !  That is some potent raw juice.  I consider that to be much better than any of the manufactured concentrates since it is just pure juice with ALL of the good stuff that God put in it and not having anything stripped out through the manufacturing process.
So, back on slow cruise today to see what my energy levels will be.
Thank you guys.

By the way, we were taking everything 3x/day

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #10 - 02/05/18 at 07:34:13

I just got here,  but knowing you and Paula , I think ya'll should be on EVERYBODYS prayer list even if your felling better !  Grin    

I'm glad ya'll are getting over this "Croupp-stuff"   ,    we had a milder round of it in our house .a few weeks back.    

Smiley

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #11 - 02/05/18 at 10:36:42

The Grace of GOD is a wonderful thing, especially when we do those things He has shown us to do already.  He gave us the plants for our healing.

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #12 - 02/05/18 at 10:37:12

Glad to hear you are both doing better. I will pray for you both. My wife had the flu about 4 weeks or so ago and seems to have a bit of a relapse since Saturday. Please all take care of yourselves.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
piedmontbuckeye

Go Bucks!

Easley, SC
Reply #13 - 02/05/18 at 13:43:11

LANCER wrote on 02/05/18 at 10:36:42:
The Grace of GOD is a wonderful thing, especially when we do those things He has shown us to do already.  He gave us the plants for our healing.

Romans 1 says that the whole creation "displays the Glory of God" and when I look around at what He has given us, and I see how those things can be used for us to enjoy and glorify Him, I am amazed.  Think, for example, how different our existence would be without animals?  Dogs and cats for pets.  Think of the beauty - flowers, trees, sunsets, even storms.  He really does take care of us!!

"The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't change every time congress meets." - Will Rogers
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 02/05/18 at 15:51:51

take care and get well soon!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com