Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
NUNES dogsh!t memo    part 1 (Read 263 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: NUNES dogsh!t memo    part 1
Reply #30 - 02/04/18 at 18:19:41

My post is My analysis based on what I've been seeing. I go lots of places and read. I also have a grasp of the level of angst over Trump being elected. You guys are not alone. The establishment HATES Trump, and the willingness to break laws and engage in unethical behavior to destroy him isn't limited to the lefties on the street. This is the beginnings of the spotlight shining on an attempted coup. I would say that based on my ability to see truths, regardless of political affiliation. Maybe you have missed my criticisms of Trump. Maybe you didn't see my criticisms of Bush.
I wonder how many people here would cheat at a game and Still be jubilant that they won.
You CAN'T cheat Aaand Win.

There's nowhere I know of where anyone is saying what I said.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #31 - 02/04/18 at 20:05:50

T And T Garage wrote on 02/04/18 at 10:30:12:
oldNslow wrote on 02/04/18 at 09:19:43:
T And T Garage wrote on 02/04/18 at 08:56:35:
oldNslow wrote on 02/04/18 at 07:33:21:

Yeah, because cartoons are the answer.....

Nice work of fiction though.  Anything that makes you feel better I guess.

Well, I have to hand it to you . You have a real knack for totally missing the point. Do you even know where the Quotation in the cartoon comes from ?

Nevermind.

No, I understand perfectly - you see old, the first line in the cartoon is a lie.  They didn't "pay a spy to fake a dossier".  That's problem number one with your little cartoon.

Problem number 2 - it's not "their" investigation, it's the FBI.  Any idea what the reporting structure is of the FBI?  (hint - it ain't the dnc or hillary...)

If the Nunes memo is accurate, and I suspect that it mostly is, then the first line of the cartoon describes exactly what happened, Read it again.

The rest of the cartoon sets out a likely scenario of where this whole debacle might possibly be headed.That's the point that I think you are missing. Just because it happens to be a cartoon doesn't mean it isn't addressing a serious issue.

Quote:
 Anything that makes you feel better I guess.

I didn't post it because it makes me feel better. There is nothing about this whole sorry spectacle that makes me feel 'better" about any of it.

You didn't answer my question about the dialogue in the cartoon that is in quotes. Most of what has a yellow background. The source of that quotation should be a clue to what the cartoon is trying to convey.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #32 - 02/04/18 at 22:36:39

@justin_o_guy2

If you're serious about wanting to find out what's what then you should check out the lawfare podcast I linked to earlier, it's a straightforward non partisan analysis by lawyers who have actually worked on the FISA courts and know how the who procedure works. It's the best you'll get till the process is over.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 02/05/18 at 03:34:34

Will do,thanks.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 02/05/18 at 04:06:05

eau de sauvage wrote on 02/03/18 at 14:30:34:
The Lawfare Podcast on the memo... with genuine FISA experts.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/lawfare-podcast-special-edition-memo-released

I can't take notes and don't want to forget, so.

A point was made that the memo suggests that the judge was left in the dark regarding who funded the research.

At the same time the memo failed to inform the reader of something, I'll have to go back unless someone got that.

One thing they're talking about is the verification of the information.
I'm not seeing anyone stand up and say what parts of the information that was used to get a warrant has been verified.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: NUNES dogsh!t memoi    part 1
Reply #35 - 02/05/18 at 08:39:14

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/04/18 at 17:51:13:
I analyze events and use historical facts to guide my best guess about what is happening.
My batting average is good enough to comfort me. I said what I believe will be the eventual outcome. I STATED months ago that the unverified dossier, that all you rabid lefties Said would keep Trump from winning, So WRONG, always Wrong,, I said that load of crap was used to help get the warrant.
I was RIGHT.

you're "batting average"  so you have a ledger with stats to validate that claim?  or is that just your ego talking, as usual?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 02/05/18 at 08:40:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/05/18 at 04:06:05:

A point was made that the memo suggests that the judge was left in the dark regarding who funded the research.

At the same time the memo failed to inform the reader of something, I'll have to go back unless someone got that.

I'm not seeing anyone stand up and say what parts of the information that was used to get a warrant has been verified.

that's because it was left out of the memo you seem to put so much faith in and cherish so much to prove..... oh wait, yeah, no verification, either way...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #37 - 02/05/18 at 08:56:17

Many parts of the dossier have since been verified,... none have been disproven...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 02/05/18 at 09:00:56

*sniff*... *sniff*....

Hmm... I smell something (someone?) burning.

Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 02/05/18 at 11:12:48

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/05/18 at 08:40:54:

that's because it was left out of the memo you seem to put so much faith in and cherish so much to prove..... oh wait, yeah, no verification, either way...

I'm trying to find and analyze information and conclude what will eventually be discovered. Your assumption that I'm so partisan that truth is my victim is ridiculous.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 02/05/18 at 11:14:38

The dossier is easy to find.
The list of things proven?
I don't have it.
Bot seems to have access to information I haven't seen.
How about sharing?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 02/05/18 at 13:40:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/05/18 at 11:12:48:

I'm trying to find and analyze information and conclude what will eventually be discovered. Your assumption that I'm so partisan that truth is my victim is ridiculous.

now?? now? after like a week of badgering, your finally opening your eyes to seeing what the rest of us have been yelling at you for a week?  now, you're finally, "like, well maybe...."  you were so cocky and sure that the memo was the answer and proved everything and that criminal charges were going to be pressed and the destruction of the democratic party was at hand...  and now you're like, "no, I'm not partisan, not me, nah...."  

*sigh*   Undecided

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 02/05/18 at 13:52:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/05/18 at 11:14:38:
The dossier is easy to find.
The list of things proven?
I don't have it.
Bot seems to have access to information I haven't seen.
How about sharing?

here's a Vox article that kinda breaks it down:

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/5/16845704/steele-dossier-russia-trump

this is the key takeaway for me:
"The most one can really say has been confirmed about the Steele dossier is that a) there was in fact a Russian effort to help Trump, and b) the Trump camp clearly knew more about it than they said publicly. Given those conclusions, it’s certainly possible that the other stuff Steele alleges is also true, but virtually none of the particulars have been verified."

still waiting to see here.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 02/05/18 at 14:01:31

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/05/18 at 13:40:54:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/05/18 at 11:12:48:

now?? now? after like a week of badgering, your finally opening your eyes to seeing what the rest of us have been yelling at you for a week?  now, you're finally, "like, well maybe...."  you were so cocky and sure that the memo was the answer and proved everything and that criminal charges were going to be pressed and the destruction of the democratic party was at hand...  and now you're like, "no, I'm not partisan, not me, nah...."  

*sigh*   Undecided

Oh my... that was yummy and SWEET!!

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #44 - 02/06/18 at 00:40:37

from Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), whose partisan credentials are unimpeachable — he led the Benghazi inquisition — and who was dispatched by Nunes to review all the classified intelligence used to obtain the Page warrant.

“There is a Russia investigation without a dossier,” he said Sunday. “The dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower. The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos’s meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn’t have anything to do with obstruction of justice.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-nunes-memo-vindicates-our-worst-f...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 22:21:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › NUNES dogsh!t memo    part 1

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.