Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fair question, ain't it? (Read 76 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Fair question, ain't it?
02/02/18 at 21:22:35

Why is it that Christian White men, who are deplorably and irredeemably racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and filled with genocidal hate, are the ones who built the countries that everyone else wants to migrate to?"

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Fair question, ain't it?
Reply #1 - 02/02/18 at 21:32:39

who built the countries...using slaves and indentured workers. After clearing out the natives with smallpox infested blankets. But they needed the space to get away from their British whitey oppressors.

Christian White men...wot, no women? no thems just baby machines to squirt out more idiots.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/03/18 at 02:14:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/02/18 at 21:22:35:
Why is it that Christian White men, who are deplorably and irredeemably racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and filled with genocidal hate, are the ones who built the countries that everyone else wants to migrate to?"

idk, christian white men, like you describe, (I'm a christian white male, but not like you describe)  seem to be attracted to invading and slaughtering lands of brown black people....

I mean you aren't talking about Europe right? cause it hasn't been "christian" in a long time

also part of our REAL Christian values is an overwhelming welcoming ideal, expressed in that poem on the Statue of Liberty you hate so much.  so if we welcome them, why wouldn't they want to come?

Jesus doesn't have any requirement based immigration criteria.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 02/03/18 at 07:35:37

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/03/18 at 02:14:03:
also part of our REAL Christian values is an overwhelming welcoming ideal, expressed in that poem on the Statue of Liberty you hate so much.  so if we welcome them, why wouldn't they want to come?

Jesus doesn't have any requirement based immigration criteria.

Not to mention,... Jesus wasn't white... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 02/03/18 at 09:36:19

The white guilt thing,, BFD,I never owned anyone.. America was set up by
White guys, the constitution, white guys,
And the RESULTS of Their design
Is America, today. And people want to come HERE, and people want Me to feel guilty about stuff I didn't do.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/03/18 at 10:15:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/03/18 at 09:36:19:
The white guilt thing,, BFD,I never owned anyone.. America was set up by
White guys, the constitution, white guys,
And the RESULTS of Their design
Is America, today. And people want to come HERE, and people want Me to feel guilty about stuff I didn't do.

I'm quite sure there's enough that you do do, to feel guilty about, let's just start there eh?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 02/03/18 at 12:40:28

So is your question about "white guilt" or is it about immigration?

Specifically immigration in what timeframe?  There is ample amounts of research done regarding the movement of humans throughout history.  The book "The Third Chimpanzee" covers agrarian human history and how it laid the groundwork for modern civilization.

I don't concern myself much with how other people think I should feel so the white guilt thing just isn't something I've spent any time researching.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 02/03/18 at 17:19:40

I think the question is: “Did you ask,seeking an answer, honestly?”

Jog, you know by now, or should, it’s not about fixing problems, no, but finding problems so you can sell yourself as the repairman.

Ever stop to ponder how long these problems have been problems....

Heck, if the toilet is still full of chit, perhaps it’s time to find a different plumber  Grin

As to a white thing like when this country was indeed founded and crafted after a white male perspective, which, if you consider the historical significance of the time, and how they bucked the “norm” of mother England, they were indeed extremely progressive for the time!

As to “whiteness” being a pedigree, ha...
Very little left, and getting smaller, like a true Negro from Africa...
The social economical barriers have long since been torn down, and society is beginning to reflect that, tho remnants remain of that mindset.

I consider myself a perfect example, a registered America Indian of English, German, and Irish ancestors, who married a Spanish, French, Mexican woman, and spawned 4 children who married (3 of them) spouses of different races too.

Yet, for strictly political reasonings, by some, because of beliefs, totally unrelated to the FACTS of my biological chemistry, I get filed away as “White”  Grin

Lots of me’s too  Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 02/03/18 at 21:23:36

Why do people want to come here?
How is it possible, considering how much white guys control everything.
I'm sure we do.
That's one of the complaints.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 02/03/18 at 22:20:12

Jog, I shared recently of a guy I work with, he is Black, came here with his mother about 10-15 years ago.
He came here for opportunity, and loves this country, and does not buy the libs hype.
Sure, he likes his Black culture, etc, but who isn’t more comfortable, etc, with their own preference and associations?

How come race issues have not got any better if the libs have been trying to fix it for so long?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 02/03/18 at 22:43:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/02/18 at 21:22:35:

Okay just admit it, white people are becoming the minority power in america and yall are scared of losing your voting gerry mandering ass way of keep the government in check. You know trump and the republican party is in deep sheit you know they are guilty of treason but as long as it keeps whites above the colors its all good and youll keep playing along.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 02/03/18 at 23:59:23

Nice deflection.

IP Logged
JOEL2014
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

South Carolina
Reply #12 - 02/05/18 at 06:51:48

Anyone who claims to be a follower of Christ aka Christian, and is racist is a hypocrite and a liar. There is no respect of persons with God, and there should be none with us. White, Black, yellow, it doesn't matter. We all bleed Red, and we are all the same in the eyes of God. We ALL need to look first to our own eyes. May God bless you all.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 00:23:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fair question, ain't it?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.