Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Meanwhile, On Public Lands (Read 121 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Meanwhile, On Public Lands
Reply #15 - 02/04/18 at 16:16:25

AllImagesVideosMapsNews
Trending
410,000 ResultsAny time
Is Donald Trump right that Hillary Clinton once “wanted …
www.politifact.com/.../aug/15/...right-hillary-clinton-once-wanted-wal
Aug 15, 2016 · Says Hillary Clinton once "wanted a ... I voted for border security and some of ... Clinton supported a secure border that includes physical barriers ...

Bill Clinton Mexico Border Barriers And George W. …
https://www.inquisitr.com/3926780/bill-clinton-mexico-border...
Donald Trump is far from the first president to advocate a physical barrier with Mexico. Both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, with the Border Fence Act, undertook such projects during their respective presidencies, and both won the support of many key Democrats — including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Videos of hillary clinton border security including physica…
bing.com/videos
Hillary Clinton's Racist Statements About Mexicans and Mexico
0:30
Hillary Clinton's Racist Statements About Mexicans and Mexico
YouTube · 6/9/2016 · 28,000+ views
HILLARY IN 2006: US NEEDS “PHYSICAL BARRIER” TO KEEP MEXICANS OUT
1:09
HILLARY IN 2006: US NEEDS “PHYSICAL BARRIER” TO KEEP MEXICANS OUT
YouTube · 6/11/2016 · 1,000+ views
2006 Hillary Clinton: Enforce the border with physical barriers, deport those with criminal records
3:12HD
2006 Hillary Clinton: Enforce the border with physical barriers, deport those with criminal records
YouTube · 9/3/2016 · 88 views
See more videos of hillary clinton border security including physical barriers
Hillary Clinton says U.S.-Mexico border is secure ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../17/hillary-clinton-says-us...border-secure
Mar 17, 2016 · Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton said Thursday that the ... number of border security ... of barriers designed to stop ...

Hillary Clinton: She Was for a Border Wall Before She …
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/24042-hillary...
Hillary Clinton: She Was for a Border Wall Before She Was Against ... At the CFR speech where she spoke in favor of a “physical barrier,” Hillary Clinton called ...

Images of hillary clinton border security including physic…
bing.com/images
Image result for hillary clinton border security including physical barriersImage result for hillary clinton border security including physical barriersImage result for hillary clinton border security including physical barriers
See more images of hillary clinton border security including physical barriers
Hillary Clinton: Border needs wall - ALIPAC
https://www.alipac.us/f9/hillary-clinton-border-needs-wall-21361
Apr 23, 2006 · Hillary Clinton: Border needs ... Hillary Clinton Comes Out for Border ... that she backs a border wall plan that would include both physical barriers and a ...

Hillary in 2006: Let’s Build a Wall, Deport Illegals ...
https://www.infowars.com/hillary-in-2006-lets-build-a-wall-deport...
Physical barriers needed for border security, Hillary said. ... Hillary Clinton said in ... but including the illegal immigration and migration from Central and ...

Is Hillary Clinton ‘Bragging’ About Building Border Wall ...
www.latintimes.com/hillary-clinton-bragging-about-building-border...
Hillary Clinton is really ... money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal ... problems that we face,” Clinton said of border security at the ...

Dems change tune on border wall, after backing barrier ...
www.foxnews.com/...change-tune-on-border-wall-after-backing-barrier...
Jan 09, 2018 · And in 2006, Democrats like then-Sens. Barack Obama, D-Ill., Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., Joe Biden, D-Del., and current Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., voted in favor of the Secure Fence Act, which would add “two layers of reinforced fencing, installation of additional physical barriers” to ports of entry along the southern …

Hillary Clinton on Immigration - OnTheIssues.org
www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Hillary_Clinton_Immigration.htm
Vote #235 on June 28, 2007 on S.1639, the McCain-Kennedy Immigration Reform Bill: "Establishes specified benchmarks which must be met [before comprehensive reform, including] operational control of the border with Mexico; Border Patrol increases; border barriers, including vehicle barriers, fencing, radar, and aerial vehicles.

How the fact-checkers blew “open borders” - Capital ...
https://capitalresearch.org/article/hillary-doesnt-lie-according...
Clinton has actually spoken about the strength of the border. During a debate in March, she acknowledged her past support of enhancing border security, including a physical barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

Related searches for Hillary Clinton border security inclu…
open borders

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ArkansasBrian

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Little Rock, AR
Reply #16 - 02/04/18 at 19:29:53

JOG, your understanding of me is equally as ridiculous as the strawman picture you painted of my thoughts on you. I was resonding pretty directly to your statement that before the release "NOBODY benefits beyond something pretty to look at" (paraphrased).  Please respond to what I say and not to the exaggerated picture of yourself in your inaccurate picture of my head.

Still looking...
  IP Logged
ArkansasBrian

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Little Rock, AR
Reply #17 - 02/04/18 at 19:32:40

Also, why are you bringing up immigration in a discussion about federal land use? I realize others mentioned the wall, but it was still in the context of federal land use. Going off on policy decisions of previous administration's does nothing to further the conversation at hand.

Still looking...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 02/04/18 at 21:43:21

Bot brought the wall up.
My pointing out how horrible it is since trump said it hurts, I know.
It was good when Hillary was for it.
Bad when Trump is for it.
And you people wonder why you aren't taken seriously.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ArkansasBrian

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Little Rock, AR
Reply #19 - 02/04/18 at 22:41:54

And it remains entirely tangental to the issue at hand.

Still looking...
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 02/05/18 at 09:00:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/04/18 at 21:43:21:
Bot brought the wall up.
My pointing out how horrible it is since trump said it hurts, I know.
It was good when Hillary was for it.
Bad when Trump is for it.
And you people wonder why you aren't taken seriously.

well, since you always lump us in together, and then complain about us not remembering when you complain about Trump or Bush or whoever in the past...  pot, kettle, kettle, pot....  

I'm pretty sure this was never brought up in the past under the pretense of "Hillary is for this..." Also, we, as you are, are allowed to disagree with a candidate on one, two or a whole multitude of issues and still prefer them over their opponent based on one, two, ore a whole multitude of issues, or even nuances on issues.

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 02/05/18 at 09:14:17

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/04/18 at 15:22:04:
I have every appreciation for wilderness and nature. You have zero understanding of who I am. How I recycle. How I provide for the creatures that live on our almost twelve acres. You know zilch about me, because you are so busy pretending I'm a hateful, racist, knuckledragging troglodyte.
You think I'm a neocon warmonger, don't you? Please, understand that people can oppose all things lefty and not be evil.
The things lefties want, that they believe is good, are based in a very narrow understanding of reality.

I'm just clumping you into the stereotype of a Trump supporter that I support in my head, sure I know it's not you individually, but, you seem to clump me into a stereotype of "liberal/Hillary supporter" that you support in your head, even though you know equally nothing about me.  

see you even think I don't understand reality, even as you appeal to me to try to understand you, you slam me into your narrow mindview of what you consider "lefty"  

You don't want to talk to me as an individual, you constantly group me together with those you consider lesser than you, "how can't you see this? if you can't see this then you're hopeless..., etc...." unless those are meant to be personal insults....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 02/05/18 at 11:48:42

You provided the link to a calm assessment of the memo. I won't forget that. Thank You for that.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 03/05/18 at 11:41:05

As if we all didn't know - here's an update on this "little takeaway"...

Really no surprise.  The cons just have to own it.

Thanks....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 02:58:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Meanwhile, On Public Lands

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.