Is it that bad? (Read 11 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Is it that bad?
01/23/18 at 09:33:52

Tweeter usually tweets when he is trying to cast a narrative on any given story/issue.

This morning he said: “In one of the biggest stories in a long time, the FBI says it is now missing five months worth of lovers Strzok - Page texts, perhaps 50,000, all in prime time. Wow!” Trump wrote online. His tweet appeared to confuse the number of missing texts, which is unknown, with the overall 50,000 texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and bureau lawyer Lisa Page that were discovered on Justice Department servers.

That sure is tame for a man who rants at the slightest opportunity to dig under someones skin....

I can't help but think he knows more to the story, and he is holding back....
He normally just doesn't exhibit such strength in STF up....

I think he is just setting up a, "I TOLD YOU SO" as his lil' ego loves directing attention to itself.....

I dunno, I just find it odd, like a calm before the storm  Huh

Session is being awfully quite as well.....
His interview/testimony of last week, is just now getting out, dude, that shoulda been a bombshell ripe with innuendo and suppositions....????  

Anybody gotta guess?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Is it that bad?
Reply #1 - 01/23/18 at 12:40:37

I'm hoping Lynch gets the eponymous treatment and Comey gets raked hard, along with the Never Trumpers who have been attempting a coup. I believe the information that would accomplish that is out there.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 05:46:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is it that bad?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.