Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Windshield? Wanted (Read 36 times)
piedmontbuckeye

Go Bucks!

Easley, SC
Windshield? Wanted
01/22/18 at 06:57:34

I already posted in Marketplace, but figured many (like me) rarely check that location.

I want to buy a plexiglass windshield for my S40.  Or, even better, just the mounting hardware for the plexiglass-type windshield.

I can modify the hardware if need be.

I am near Easley, SC.

"The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't change every time congress meets." - Will Rogers
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Windshield? Wanted
Reply #1 - 01/22/18 at 07:49:20

piedmontbuckeye

Years ago I got a Memphis Shield style rig and have added to the collection over the years.   Now I've got four of them and three mounting brackets.   When I got the Guzzi , I found there ain't no mounting brackets made for it.   So , I made some mounts .   Its the easiest system I've ever seen.
The brackets mount to the forks and are manufactured to fit different bikes .   I've found the ones made to fit Sportsters are really close to what our Savages need.   Remember  , I made mounting brackets for the guzzi.    If ya look on ebay ya might find fork clamps with the mounting screw to fit your forks , and the rest is easy fabracation from 1 1/2" alu. bar stock.
you can see how its mounted on this picture.

Shorty_Mufflers_HD_001.jpg

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:36:53

General CategoryThe Cafe › Windshield? Wanted

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.