Who.....???? (Read 45 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Who.....????
01/10/18 at 11:10:21

I think the conservatives see the democrats one way, and tend to lump them all together....
And, I think its obvious as well, the left reacts the same way.

On one hand they say Trump is a republican die hard, yet run story after story claiming his administration, and relationships with party members, is in peril....

Sorta like being pregnant, but not really?

Now I have been challenged on my party affiliation (democrat) by folks who don't even know me, as if diversity is only useful as a talking point to chastise others without discussing merit on any given topic/subject.

I think with the recent outpouring of excitement for Oprah to run, well, its extremely revealing to who really runs the party.
It should be obvious that the Hollywood/media crowd activist, really steer the party by the narrative they produce.

I like Oprah, so does Trump, and she likes Trump, the record shows.
She was even suggested as a running mate for him back a few years.

However, as with Obama, and Bill Clinton, the stranglehold these elitist grip, their necks with, is manifest.
It choked Jimmie Carter to a proverbial death grip.......

It is a political Harvey Weinstein, where if they want to be the star, you have to pay his price.

A free press, really isn't, if it cost you your soul.

I'm not even sure how the democrat party ever gets back to its roots, blue collars, apple pie, and small towns....
The dossier they hold must be written in blood.

Sure, they will hold/win some big states with their power and money, but they will always be sleeping with one eye open.

They claim Trump as crazy, well, perhaps its because their paranoia is producing those traits in them?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who.....????
Reply #1 - 01/10/18 at 11:22:58

Trump supported Hillary.
Fact forgotten by the left.
And the interview with Oprah in, IIRC, 83, is ignored by I guess everyone but me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/10/18 at 12:46:06

Yes Jog, you are right, that’s my point.
Trump was merrily invited into that Hollywood/New York fold.
His money I guess bought access and his personality was overlooked?
The Clinton’s went to his wedding, why?

I think the “me too” movement is producing unintended consequences because it has morphed into a political movement using “identity” politics as well.
It is setting up a defensive reaction instead of resolution....

Would you agree?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 01/10/18 at 15:48:38

think the “me too” movement is producing unintended consequences because it has morphed into a political movement using “identity” politics as well.
It is setting up a defensive reaction instead of resolution..

I don't follow you. Can you elaborate on that?
I don't understand what you are seeing that would be unintended consequences.
What
Identify Politics are you seeing?
Who is defensive?
What Is a resolution?

I am confused by the FORMER acceptance and desirability of Trump, while he was a democrat Sponsor, and seeing him become such a horrible person without changing his personality, after he stopped supporting democrats and defeated a herd of bubs and one Pustule.

I guess it must Really hurt lefties knowing She lost to a blithering idiot.

So, logically that says
He's more desirable than she is.
Funny how things seem to be going so well, while they were screaming about the economic collapse and the nuclear war that he would cause.

Not to pretend he's NOT screwing up.
I think he is. The wall is, I think, a bad idea. Border security can be had for less money, IMO.
And the hard line with Kim is, IMO, creating friction that is unnecessary. A diplomatic approach would serve America better, I think.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/10/18 at 16:14:37

raydawg wrote on 01/10/18 at 11:10:21:
I think the conservatives see the democrats one way, and tend to lump them all together....
And, I think its obvious as well, the left reacts the same way.

On one hand they say Trump is a republican die hard, yet run story after story claiming his administration, and relationships with party members, is in peril....

Well, every single one of his policies is indeed republican establishment.  I think the reason the party is ticked at him is because he's a moron.  He's not presidential, and he's hurting the party come November and 2020 (if he even makes it that far).

Sorta like being pregnant, but not really?

Now I have been challenged on my party affiliation (democrat) by folks who don't even know me, as if diversity is only useful as a talking point to chastise others without discussing merit on any given topic/subject.

I think with the recent outpouring of excitement for Oprah to run, well, its extremely revealing to who really runs the party.

The only "excitement" has been in the media - she would never run.  And if she were to try, she would fail.  Every single person I talked to on the left has said it would be horrendous.  Even Oprah knows that.  Fool us once with a reality show star, shame on you.  Fool us twice with Oprah - shame on us and we would pay the price even worse than with this president.

It should be obvious that the Hollywood/media crowd activist, really steer the party by the narrative they produce.

No, they really don't.  I think it's your perspective.  Perhaps you want to believe that.  But, the election results prove that out I guess.  Bernie sanders was not "courted" by the media/hollywood like hillary, yet he far and away had the better poll numbers (even today!).

It seems to me, the right just likes to point fingers at the "Hollywood Elite" except when it comes to people like Tim Allen.  He's just as rich and powerful in spite of being a staunch republican.  He's just as elite as any of them.  Left or right - they're just actors.  Very few put their money where their mouths are.  Those that do, I support.

I like Oprah, so does Trump, and she likes Trump, the record shows.
She was even suggested as a running mate for him back a few years.

However, as with Obama, and Bill Clinton, the stranglehold these elitist grip, their necks with, is manifest.

Hollywood elitists?  Who?  I'd love to see examples.  In my study, Obama was bought by the banks (any bankers go to jail after the collapse? - nope) and Clinton was actually a policy hawk and fairly effective president.

It choked Jimmie Carter to a proverbial death grip.......

Huh???  Jimmy Carter??  What celebrity did that?? How?  It's funny you mention Carter - he was beat by an actor!!  One of the elite!  If anything, he rallied against them.  They had zero control of him!

It is a political Harvey Weinstein, where if they want to be the star, you have to pay his price. ??

A free press, really isn't, if it cost you your soul.

I'm not even sure how the democrat party ever gets back to its roots, blue collars, apple pie, and small towns....
The dossier they hold must be written in blood.

Ok?.... well, it still holds true that the democrats support unions.  They also support public schools, infrastructure spending, etc.  I have yet to see a spending bill on America from this president.  One that spends on infrastructure, schools, etc.

Sure, they will hold/win some big states with their power and money, but they will always be sleeping with one eye open.

Thus the need to take money (legalized bribery) out of politics.  Publicly find all elections.

They claim Trump as crazy, well, perhaps its because their paranoia is producing those traits in them?

No, he's definitely bat sh!t cray cray...  Don't take it from the press.  Take it directly from his tweets and whenever he speaks.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 01/10/18 at 16:26:15

He, flawed as The Man is, beat HER.
America Chose him.
And America is benefiting.
The hysterical warnings about the economic disaster he would cause?
Where is it?
Quite the opposite.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 01/10/18 at 17:14:13

I am Union....
And a few years ago we had a very telling vote.
I am represented by democrats, they stayed out of our election and allowed Boeing to accomplish their intentions...

Yeah, money is their objective, not rank and file.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 01/11/18 at 13:48:02

Look here, a article from today, seems exactly what I was trying to say.....

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/11/terry-goodin-rural-democra...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 01/11/18 at 15:53:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/10/18 at 15:48:38:
think the “me too” movement is producing unintended consequences because it has morphed into a political movement using “identity” politics as well.
It is setting up a defensive reaction instead of resolution..

I don't follow you. Can you elaborate on that?
I don't understand what you are seeing that would be unintended consequences.
What
Identify Politics are you seeing?
Who is defensive?
What Is a resolution?

I am confused by the FORMER acceptance and desirability of Trump, while he was a democrat Sponsor, and seeing him become such a horrible person without changing his personality, after he stopped supporting democrats and defeated a herd of bubs and one Pustule.

I guess it must Really hurt lefties knowing She lost to a blithering idiot.

So, logically that says
He's more desirable than she is.
Funny how things seem to be going so well, while they were screaming about the economic collapse and the nuclear war that he would cause.

Not to pretend he's NOT screwing up.
I think he is. The wall is, I think, a bad idea. Border security can be had for less money, IMO.
And the hard line with Kim is, IMO, creating friction that is unnecessary. A diplomatic approach would serve America better, I think.

Was I rude?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 08:22:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who.....????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.