Lousy low-life scum (Read 268 times)
Steve H
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spartanburg, SC
Re: Lousy low-life scum
Reply #30 - 01/04/18 at 17:21:03

I have no intention of going hunting him. Just sayin if I run across him somewhere...

The cops could absolutely care less about a stolen scooter. It was made very clear by the complete lack of concern shown by the cop that took the report.

I will probably never find out who it was unless he shows up at my house again.

The video surveilance system came from a brick and mortar and had many good reviews.  It sees great at night. I can see across the road and into the front edge of the neighbor's yard over there so I've got no problem getting anything happening in my yard.  I see everything in the yard just like it's day but a black and white camera.

I also got a driveway entry alarm and placed it so that nothing going up and down the road will trigger it.  If anything comes in the driveway it goes off when they are just a couple feet off the road.

It's ridiculous to have to tie up a bunch of money and time in stuff like this just to try to help protect your stuff that is in your own yard or carport

I don't really think he'll be back. He knows by now that I got the bike back. He knows he was caught a few weeks before wandering around the yard and trying to steal my welder off the carport. If he's got any sense, he should be aware that I'll be waiting for him if he does come back.

Now I'm just waiting for it to get warm enough outside for me to see for sure what kind of damage was done to the wiring and tank. If I have to paint it, I think I might paint it the old mopar muscle car lemon-twist yellow and have some airbrushing done on it.  The factory paint is hard as a rock and very shiny so it's probably cleared. I hope I can just get the rattle can junk off.

87 LS650, 2005 Ninja 250, 2009 Yamaha C3, 2001 Honda Reflex. On 2 wheels since 6/80.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:30:28

General CategoryThe Cafe › Lousy low-life scum

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.