Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
There is some truth in this.. (Read 36 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
There is some truth in this..
12/20/17 at 01:33:00

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/democrats_have_a_new_party_ss...

I haven't followed the links yet, but it's enough to call
Food for thought.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: There is some truth in this..
Reply #1 - 12/20/17 at 08:24:44

Read it...  can't find the "some truth" part... Undecided

Found the some bias part though... Wink

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 12/20/17 at 08:39:59

Decapitated Jakkasses littering the landscape with bloody boomerangs laying next to them and you just see bias? And How many alleged journalists are in trouble or fired?And just Wait until the People who are gonna be happy with the tax rules and the end of the Bamicare Penalty get a chance to see how many jackasses didn't vote for them.

Pointing out consequences for attempts at wrecking Trump is bias.
Uh Huhh..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/20/17 at 09:54:11

My observation......

You stand too close to a fire, you get overheated.

Look at this tiny little message board as a PERFECT example.

Look how many folk left, why?

Because those of us who are ZEALOUS in our political lives became too hot....

Allowing our BIAS to become the sword of TRUTH, and we swung it at any who dared say otherwise.

They said heck to that, and have left.

Journalist stand 24/7 next to that fire anymore.
Their lives are NOT in balance, therefor neither are their perceptions.

Folks returning from war are often scarred for life, from seeing too much death, etc.....

Do you not think those immersed in this hell bent ideology of breaking a NEWS story have become prey to their own reckless behavior?  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 12/20/17 at 10:18:30

olks returning from war are often scarred for life, from seeing too much death, etc.....

PTSD is part of life. No war necessary. All that is needed is to not have enough security. Feeling threatened, unsafe.

Do you not think those immersed in this hell bent ideology of breaking a NEWS story have become prey to their own reckless behavior?  

A lack of integrity and a willingness to intentionally lie , selling sensationalism rather than information, isn't anyone's fault but the liar.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 12/20/17 at 10:35:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/20/17 at 10:18:30:
olks returning from war are often scarred for life, from seeing too much death, etc.....

PTSD is part of life. No war necessary. All that is needed is to not have enough security. Feeling threatened, unsafe.

A lack of integrity and a willingness to intentionally lie , selling sensationalism rather than information, isn't anyone's fault but the liar.

Of course you are right Jog, but often we need to understand how we got there, to fix it.
Tell me, is moral failure only a liberal thing?

Why have we had religious leaders behave 180 degrees opposite of what they preach?

Again buddy, I think it circles back to money, once again....

Women who slept their way upward, only to now cry harassment?

Lots of stuff happening around us that gives credence to abandoning morality to satisfy something else....

Maybe money is the root of all evil? (notice its not money IS evil)  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 12/20/17 at 10:55:07

have we had religious leaders behave 180 degrees opposite of what they preach?

Because sometimes we fail to BE what we Know to be.
The media have been a pack of rabid dogs working to destroy Trump. They don't CARE if the allegations are true. The goal is to remove him or keep him so busy dealing with the lies that he is ineffective.
It's not working..

That sometimes people fail isn't justification for the media onslaught.
They WANT to destroy Trump and feel good about it.
When I step wrong with God, I know it and I don't feel good about it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 12/20/17 at 11:31:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/20/17 at 10:55:07:
have we had religious leaders behave 180 degrees opposite of what they preach?

Because sometimes we fail to BE what we Know to be.
The media have been a pack of rabid dogs working to destroy Trump. They don't CARE if the allegations are true. The goal is to remove him or keep him so busy dealing with the lies that he is ineffective.
It's not working..

That sometimes people fail isn't justification for the media onslaught.
They WANT to destroy Trump and feel good about it.
When I step wrong with God, I know it and I don't feel good about it.

No, its not working, and that very fact is what is driving them even more....

I believe they take this aversion to their reporting as a personal rejection of WHO THEY ARE, and Trump is nothing more than a avenue.

He is NOT the cause of distrust in the media, etc.

The double standard of right vs. left was never more obvious than sexual harassment, as Bill Clinton got a pass, but now they throw a Al Franken on the alter in a show of appeasement.

If Bush would have won, the bias would be just as prevalent as it is with Trump, only Trump hits back.

Like Bot calling out the intolerance of a baker, yet missing a Hispanic conservative, can NOT join the Hispanic caucus, not because of his heritage, no, but associations.......

That is not america.

The rage of some, is blinding them to reality.
No person, party, or ideology has a lock on virtue, and to think otherwise is just plain wrong.
Find the commonality, and build a bridge, do not destroy the possibility because of frail egos and self inferiority.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:27:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › There is some truth in this..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.