Send Topic Print
Bring in the U.N.! (Read 32 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Bring in the U.N.!
12/16/17 at 13:46:26

Rather than allowing the People to be armed, let's destroy sovereignty of America.
How many times have we seen the U.N.peacekeepers deployed and the end result be peace?

ook County Commissioner Richard Boykin has requested UN Peacekeeping Forces to the City of Chicago to cut down on violence in the Windy City.

Boykin says peacekeeping forces are needed to fight the “quiet genocide” in the streets of Chicago.

The joys of liberalism:
603 people have been shot and killed in Chicago so far this year.
3,454 people have been shot.
There have been 652 homicides in Chicago so far this year.

And EIGHTY PERCENT of the dead are killed by members of their own race.

The problem is not guns. It's a result of the policies over the last decades.
The trade deals, immigration policy and who knows what else have destroyed Opportunity for the people who live there.
That they have been taught they are unable to change things and are actually deserving of and entitled to a good life must surely Add to the anger and frustration.
This is part of the price America will pay for breaking economic laws.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Bring in the U.N.!
Reply #1 - 12/17/17 at 00:14:12

I guess if it's not hate Trump
Nobody has a thought

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #2 - 12/17/17 at 07:07:12

JOG all the studies of crime say, people steal from people of the same socioeconomic group the criminal is in because, not surprisingly, they feel the most comfortable.  Rich steal from rich, poor from poor.  Most killing is familial, people loosing their tempers or sick of being beaten etc.  The gang violence is a bit more like our national pastime, war.  Gang A fights its neighbor gang B for control of street Y.  

Taxation is of course, legalized theft.  It is necessary because getting everyone to pony up for an extension of the sewer system across town won't work, let alone a highway from Gnome to Nome, Alaska Grin Grin..

Guns are part of the problem, but in relality, if they weren't as available, people would use knives etc.  Probably reduce the number KIA but increase the WIA.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 12/17/17 at 09:26:49

If not for the economic situation and the lack of jobs and a decent future, the people wouldn't be killing each other.
It's a societal problem.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 12/17/17 at 19:33:27

Quote:
cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin has requested UN Peacekeeping Forces to the City of Chicago to cut down on violence in the Windy City.

The street gangs in Chicago will wipe them out in a matter of weeks. Wink

Quote:
I guess if it's not hate Trump
Nobody has a thought

Just this. I thought about it for a while,  and I came to the conclusion that I don't give a sh*t if the thugs in Chicago kill one another.

Quote:
Boykin says peacekeeping forces are needed to fight the “quiet genocide” in the streets of Chicago.

Boykin needs to refresh his memory on the definition of "genocide"

A population - racial, religious, cultural, whatever, can't "genocide" itself. What's going on in Chicago, and other similar places, is not genocide. It's suicide by stupidity.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 10:53:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bring in the U.N.!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.