Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Locker room talk.....sex. (Read 27 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Locker room talk.....sex.
12/15/17 at 09:55:50

Saw this story about ESPN, and it got me to thinking.....

Did the network "pimp" these women?

Do you understand the gist, of my question?

Next, did the feminist movement also pimp other women under the guise of/under the sexual discrimination banner, by accessing men's locker rooms and showers?

Did this lower the bar, mentality, of acceptable "exposure" expression by certain guys then?

I mean if women say I can be professional and not take your nudity and crass behavior personal......
That she can walk into a lions cave, and not try and silence its roaring, etc....

Then it must not really be as offensive as some are saying, but using this current issue for momentum in their own personal quest?

Do you guys understand my questions, and why I pose them?

Any possible validity in this observation that might be contributing to this rash of accusations?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Locker room talk.....sex.
Reply #1 - 12/15/17 at 10:32:18

Do you mean if women reporters are allowed to enter the men's locker room then Trump can walk thru the ladies dressing room?

Or do you mean cause a women enter the locker room she can't say no?

Or do you mean a tranny can go in the opposite sex bathroom?

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/15/17 at 10:37:03

verslagen1 wrote on 12/15/17 at 10:32:18:
Do you mean if women reporters are allowed to enter the men's locker room then Trump can walk thru the ladies dressing room?

Er, in case you haven't noticed.....
We is kicking the decorum of this board up a notch.
Thank you  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 12/15/17 at 10:45:34

raydawg wrote on 12/15/17 at 10:37:03:
verslagen1 wrote on 12/15/17 at 10:32:18:

Er, in case you haven't noticed.....
We is kicking the decorum of this board up a notch.
Thank you  Kiss

I didn't put on the pimp hat... you did.

WWW   IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #4 - 12/15/17 at 10:53:32

Well, I'll admit it.  If I were 40 (or 70 Wink) and had the opportunity to amble through a Miss America contest dressing room filled with 50 of the most beautiful women in the land in various states of undress, would I???  Of course I would, and I would keep my hands on my walker for fear of slipping on my saliva.  Sorry ladies, but I is a male.  Wouldn't suggest any of them go to my hotel room or anything naughty; but geez give a guy a break.

Most of the other stuff is obviously bad behavior and deserves scrutiny, prosecution where possible.  ps  I had a department of 17 women working for me and I tried, mightily every day, not to embarrass any of them with offensive or inappropriate suggestions, and I know they got a lot of laughs watching me squirm.  Embarrassed

(I overheard a new hire laughing with some of the others, saying the top she wore to her interview was cut so low and the skirt so short she wondered if I could tell anyone the color of her eyes.  All the gals laughed and then I popped around the corner and told them "Blue, almost blue green" smiled, turned to her her and told her welcome, then left to conduct a meeting across the campus.)  Everyone was roaring by then.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 12/15/17 at 10:54:08

Pretty big difference between walking into a locker room, with a camera crew and microphone and walking into the office of a sexual predator in hopes of him giving your career a boost.
Or did I not understand what you were trying to say?

Where are the men in the women's locker room?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/15/17 at 10:56:50

Oh, my bad....

This:

Went right over my head.
Yes, the beauty pageants, you are right.
I am not a Trump follower, never was, I missed the connection.

Please except my humble apology  Kiss

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 12/15/17 at 11:01:43

Trippah wrote on 12/15/17 at 10:53:32:
Well, I'll admit it.  If I were 40 (or 70 Wink) and had the opportunity to amble through a Miss America contest dressing room filled with 50 of the most beautiful women in the land in various states of undress, would I???  Of course I would, and I would keep my hands on my walker for fear of slipping on my saliva.  Sorry ladies, but I is a male.  Wouldn't suggest any of them go to my hotel room or anything naughty; but geez give a guy a break.

Most of the other stuff is obviously bad behavior and deserves scrutiny, prosecution where possible.  ps  I had a department of 17 women working for me and I tried, mightily every day, not to embarrass any of them with offensive or inappropriate suggestions, and I know they got a lot of laughs watching me squirm.  Embarrassed

You bring a great observation to point....

It makes me wonder why ladies are "trapped" into thinking they must always look "hot" with billions spent on clothing and make up, etc....

To what, get our attention?

And if it doesn't, they go and spend another billion.....????  Shocked

I envy you, you can still salivate and walk, as you ogle?
My multitasking abandoned me years ago  Embarrassed  

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 12/15/17 at 11:03:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/15/17 at 10:54:08:
Pretty big difference between walking into a locker room, with a camera crew and microphone and walking into the office of a sexual predator in hopes of him giving your career a boost.
Or did I not understand what you were trying to say?

Where are the men in the women's locker room?

Its ALL about career boost Jog, MONEY......
A camera is just a prop, sorta like high heels and black stockings.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/16/24 at 13:01:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Locker room talk.....sex.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.