WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Roy Moore
Reply #15 - 12/12/17 at 13:07:15

T And T Garage wrote on 12/12/17 at 10:46:22:
WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/17 at 07:59:48:
If moore wins it'll just prove that Alabama is, once again, the taint of the US.

A demonstration why Moore's still in the race and may very well win and part of the reason Trump won. The snobbery, condescending, hateful and hypocrisy smell of leftist in the US.

Yeah, that's it alright <<<sarcasm.... what's that great line you use?

Oh - YOU'RE WRONG.

Correct, in this case you're right,.....you're wrong.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 12/12/17 at 13:14:38

Web, you feed Polly crackers?

Everyone does, that is why he is getting fatter  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 12/12/17 at 13:44:39

WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/17 at 13:07:15:
T And T Garage wrote on 12/12/17 at 10:46:22:
WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/17 at 07:59:48:
If moore wins it'll just prove that Alabama is, once again, the taint of the US.

A demonstration why Moore's still in the race and may very well win and part of the reason Trump won. The snobbery, condescending, hateful and hypocrisy smell of leftist in the US.

Yeah, that's it alright <<<sarcasm.... what's that great line you use?

Oh - YOU'RE WRONG.

Correct, in this case you're right,.....you're wrong.

Wow... well web, you've proved once again that the mentality of a righty is equal to or lesser than that of a 3rd grader.

LOL - why not just say "I know you are, but what am I?"  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 12/12/17 at 13:45:14

raydawg wrote on 12/12/17 at 13:14:38:
Web, you feed Polly crackers?

Everyone does, that is why he is getting fatter  Grin

Correction - I'm already fat.

Once again, ray's wrong!

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 12/12/17 at 13:48:41

Correction
Being fat doesn't stop you from getting
Fatter.
Ray is right.
You're so dishonest you lie to yourself and believe it.

Sometimes I wonder why you're afraid to engage me.
Then I look at the scoreboard.
And understand why you just take a knee.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 12/12/17 at 13:57:54

My statement above is 100% accurate. Leftist did not win because of Russia or disillusioned Sanders supporter's protest votes. Leftist lost for a reason beyond your capacity to understand. You "cannot see the forest for the trees" as the saying goes. You lost because of yourself and your kindred spirts. If Moore wins, your kind will be the reason why. Consider this, you are losing to Donald Trump and Roy Moore.  

How long this will go on is anyone's guess. At some point, and since this is the Christmas Season I'll use a Scrooge reference, you're going to have to face your ugly selves and change ....or you'll burn.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 12/12/17 at 14:04:09

WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/17 at 13:57:54:

My statement above is 100% accurate. Leftist did not win because of Russia or disillusioned Sanders supporter's protest votes. Leftist lost for a reason beyond your capacity to understand. You "cannot see the forest for the trees" as the saying goes. You lost because of yourself and your kindred spirts. If Moore wins, your kind will be the reason why. Consider this, you are losing to Donald Trump and Roy Moore.  

How long this will go on is anyone's guess. At some point, and since this is the Christmas Season I'll use a Scrooge reference, you're going to have to face your ugly selves and change ....or you'll burn.

Nah - I'm good with my views.

The only ones who will "lose" to tweety or moore are the American people.

I love how you give all these dire warnings - I'm not scared at all - seems you are though.

Change is coming web - real change and you and your right wing morons can do nothing about it.

You're in bed (pun intended) with the likes of a pedophile and a lying, thin-skinned man child.

The more you scream, the more I smile.

Thanks - you keep on doing you.
Smiley

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 12/12/17 at 14:11:06

70% of the people wish Trump wasn't president.
30% are happy...

I think it's the 30% that will have to face their ugly selves or change...

... about 20% already have...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 12/12/17 at 14:13:40

Serowbot wrote on 12/12/17 at 14:11:06:
30% are happy...

.... Aaaaand the claim of "fake polls"... in 3......2........

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #24 - 12/12/17 at 14:20:05

Interesting.
 Is 20%,  the same as, 1,600 ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #25 - 12/12/17 at 14:24:24

Serowbot wrote on 12/12/17 at 14:11:06:
30% are happy...

20% wish they had another choice.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 12/12/17 at 14:58:57

True Vers, Trump wasn't my choice to change things up but he was the only guy at the time who could. No one else was going to beat Hilary.

...and no, I'm not going to change. I think we should limit immigration into the country. I think we should deport illegal immigrants convicted of a crime.  I think any ridiculous visa lottery system has to be eliminated.  I think we need a massive tax cut and put as much money as possible back in everyone's hands and I don't care if they're millionaires or make 20,000 a year.  I think we should withhold all federal funds for any city that passes ordinances that forbid their law enforcement from working with ICE. i'm glad we walked away from the Paris climate agreement and hope we never go back. I'm glad we are starting up construction on the Keystone pipeline again. i'm glad we are looking at the practices of naming huge areas of federal land as protected monuments.  I think the idea of having trans gender soldiers in combat zones is ridiculous.  

that's a good start.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 12/12/17 at 15:38:15

WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/17 at 14:58:57:
True Vers, Trump wasn't my choice to change things up but he was the only guy at the time who could. No one else was going to beat Hilary.

...and no, I'm not going to change. I think we should limit immigration into the country. (we already do) I think we should deport illegal immigrants convicted of a crime.(we already do)  I think any ridiculous visa lottery system has to be eliminated.  I think we need a massive tax cut and put as much money as possible back in everyone's hands and I don't care if they're millionaires or make 20,000 a year.(that's not the tweety tax cut)  I think we should withhold all federal funds for any city that passes ordinances that forbid their law enforcement from working with ICE. i'm glad we walked away from the Paris climate agreement and hope we never go back. I'm glad we are starting up construction on the Keystone pipeline again. i'm glad we are looking at the practices of naming huge areas of federal land as protected monuments.(um, that's not what's going on)  I think the idea of having trans gender soldiers in combat zones is ridiculous.  (homophobe much)

that's a good start.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #28 - 12/12/17 at 16:00:26

WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/17 at 14:58:57:
True Vers, Trump wasn't my choice to change things up but he was the only guy at the time who could. No one else was going to beat Hilary.  ...and no, I'm not going to change. I think we should limit immigration into the country. I think we should deport illegal immigrants convicted of a crime.  I think any ridiculous visa lottery system has to be eliminated.  I think we need a massive tax cut and put as much money as possible back in everyone's hands and I don't care if they're millionaires or make 20,000 a year.  I think we should withhold all federal funds for any city that passes ordinances that forbid their law enforcement from working with ICE. i'm glad we walked away from the Paris climate agreement and hope we never go back. I'm glad we are starting up construction on the Keystone pipeline again. i'm glad we are looking at the practices of naming huge areas of federal land as protected monuments.  I think the idea of having trans gender soldiers in combat zones is ridiculous.  that's a good start.

A-Yep agree.
As I am sure so many,  'Deploribal's', also do.
 Oh, and, Can't forget those, 'Red-Necks',
    those, Stupid, Ignorant, Morons,
      and the Knuckle dragging, Gun Lovers.

Basically, the  Majority of
the, LEGAL,  CITIZENS. of this Country.

And I believe it is rather Clear, that the, 'Conservatives', here, that voted for Trump.
Did so, because he was the 'Lesser Evil', of the 2 presented.

And I believe it is rather Clear, that the, 'Ultra-Liberals', here, that voted for HRC.  
     Voted,  FOR, the Evil.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 12/12/17 at 19:35:55

Thank God this Senate race is over.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home