Line in the sand...... (Read 39 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Line in the sand......
12/02/17 at 09:36:47

Well the tax bill is almost done, no democrats for it, nada.

Will this be the revealing of who knows best, for the country economically?

Is it fair, can we ALL agree, to whatever happens henceforth, it shall reveal this wisdom?

Will you admit, except the results?

I have no idea how it will play out, none, but I will admit to whatever happens Monday, as the starting of the separation of ideas, between parties, will you?

Step up, post your support, if that's the case, or your rejection to this bill, and state why, or just be a dweeb, a leaf blowing in the wind, no conviction of your own, just that of what your told to utter.

Well, you got a sack, or not?

I am casting my guess, I have no idea, I am mot convinced either way.
I can't muster the energy to think it has the capacity to lift everyone, nor do I believe the dire predictions of the democrats.

I guess I will say, I'm a leaf  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Line in the sand......
Reply #1 - 12/02/17 at 13:00:12

If you dont know by now whether this tax bill is bad or good im sorry your too far gone

If you dont want to be a responsible citizen and participate in the process just leave man seriously

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/02/17 at 13:06:06

ruckus430 wrote on 12/02/17 at 13:00:12:
If you dont know by now whether this tax bill is bad or good im sorry your too far gone

If you dont want to be a responsible citizen and participate in the process just leave man seriously

Dude..... your parrot is playing with your computer again.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 12/02/17 at 16:37:28

raydawg wrote Dude..... your parrot is playing with your computer again.

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
    ('Rolling on the floor, Laughing Out  Loud' !)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/04/17 at 11:40:20

raydawg wrote on 12/02/17 at 13:06:06:

Dude..... your parrot is playing with your computer again.

LMAO!!!  Ruckus tells you EXACTLY what you need to hear, and you can't handle it!!

I love it!!

"If you dont know by now whether this tax bill is bad or good im sorry your (sic) too far gone" - truer words were never posted to you!!

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 12/04/17 at 15:05:54

International and national corporations had the greatest accumulated wealth for the past 5 years (I'll look for a citation should anyone care) yet declined to invest very much over that period in the US.  I suspect they didn't want Obama to get any more credit than he was reluctantly was given for helping get us out of the "non" depression he inherited from the banking/investment mortgage implosion.  This trickle down theory was Regeanomics..a rising tide floats all boats.  The truth became clearer when implemented, a rising tide raises all yachts, the middle class' canoes were all holed and sank.  I expect this tax bill will shaft the middle and lower classes - while rewarding the ruling class with even greater wealth.  ps (not a snide comment either) rawdawg I think you meant "accept" the results, not "except" the results as in your original post.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/04/17 at 17:04:58

You are correct sir, I “accept” your intentions  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 05:15:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Line in the sand......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.