Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ULTIMA high Noon solo seat ? Any Good ? (Read 45 times)
RazBarlow

Timing Is Everything
! R U Advanced or
Retarded ?

Keene Texas
ULTIMA high Noon solo seat ? Any Good ?
11/21/17 at 19:08:37

Has anyone ever installed one of these on their bike ?
How do you like it ?
Good or bad points greatly appreciated .
Thank you

IMG_0376.PNG
  IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: ULTIMA high Noon solo seat ? Any Good ?
Reply #1 - 11/21/17 at 22:57:37

Im sitting on one, quickly replaced a 9'inch wide ebay solo seat with no cushion that I rode one time. The high noon is 11 or 13 inches wide and has way more cushion that my previous one. It feels like im sitting on the stock seat not another ebay solo. However my seat had bolts that mount to the solo seat bracket off by smidge that set the seat nose slight left but not enough to notice or make uncomfrotable. Heres some pics

These pics are old and I have since modified my seat mount so it sits closer to the frame. It fits the curve of a non cut stock frame very well. Also I bought my seat from the same ebay seller jrehcycles you can trust them.

I also ordered some fiebings dye thats coming in the mail tommoro going to dye it dark brown as the color is too tan for my likings, also thanks for the battery cover that I bought from you it came in today.

One more thing to get this seat to sit reaaaall close to the frame I cut the bolt nearest to the nose just long enough to thread on the nut and seat bracket because the bolt was poking into the airbox, I cut it by hand with a wood saw it was easy.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 16:11:39

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › ULTIMA high Noon solo seat ? Any Good ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.