raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I believe her......
11/13/17 at 12:39:11

I believe the charges against Moore.
I am sorry she chose Gloria Allred to represent her, as she seems to be always promoting herself, however, I believe this woman.

All of these allegations are very much needed.
The reasons why, are great all across a wide spectrum.
How did we get here, etc?

We can now look at all the reasons, hopefully.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I believe her......
Reply #1 - 11/13/17 at 14:22:15

I believe the charges against Moore.
I am sorry she chose Gloria Allred to represent her, as she seems to be always promoting herself, however, I believe this woman.

The woman's mother said the girl did not have a phone in her bedroom when she was that age yet the Washington Post story said she took his call(s) in her room.

All of these allegations are very much needed.
The reasons why, are great all across a wide spectrum.
How did we get here, etc?

What does that even mean?

We can now look at all the reasons, hopefully

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 11/13/17 at 16:21:20

I didn't hear that.
I did hear she brought a year book from school, and Moore signed it with some pretty flirtatious stuff....
Which prompts a few questions:

Was this her senior yearbook, which was after the event?
If yes, why would she offer it to him, and why would he sign it as such, if he had done that which was reported?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 11/13/17 at 16:24:26

What does wide spectrum mean?

Across all social, political, and racial lines.

I see where Anita broadrick has spoken up again.
The left will have to finally accept her claim too, one would hope.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/14/17 at 04:46:14

I finally heard this Moore guy talk. I think he's got a lot of skeletons in his closet and it seems more likely than not he did some of these things alleged. In today's world, that excludes him from the Senate. Mind you, today's world means the standard for Democrats is far more broadly worded than Republicans but that's the field we play on.

However, the question of if he becomes a senator or not is up to the people of Alabama.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 11/14/17 at 09:38:41

Well he is tanking quickly in his state......

Reminds me of Robert Torricelli  

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-10-01/news/0210010317_1_new-jersey-de...

We'll wait and see who is outed next.

That cancer is deep, it will get the liberals and democrats too.
I think the guy in California ain't seen the end of the claims against him.

Not sure how Willie supports can still say all his accuser don't count?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 11/14/17 at 11:21:44

Looking like that signature in the yearbook is forged.
The people who he supposedly assaulted had no reason to not come forward. It's not as if he's some powerful Hollywood guy who could make or break a career. And having a high level law enforcement official in the community accosting girls would be something that the locals would stop. I'm throwing the Bullshit flag. Both sides are against Moore.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 11/14/17 at 12:42:38

Jog, if what you say is true, and such a concerted effort brings desired results, we have a giant problem.

I remember reading All The Kings Men, years ago.....

We are seeing how Hillary set up a network circumventing a democracy.

I shake my head......wow.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/14/17 at 12:45:14

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 11/14/17 at 20:06:09

Try this one..

Darrel Nelson, the stepson of Judge Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson says the allegations are all lies. Nelson says he is baffled by the timing of the sexual advancement claims and voices his staunch support for the Alabama GOP Senate candidate.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying...

We have all seen
Shitstorms of lies. The media happily play their role. It was lies to get us into Nam,, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and whatever politically necessary character assassination is required to destroy a good man is no problem. I'm betting he's not a creep.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 11/14/17 at 20:25:48

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/15/17 at 20:18:02

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 11/15/17 at 20:54:48

About six or seven months ago, Sen. Luther Strange’s campaign heard that Roy Moore “liked to chase women around the courthouse,” according to two Alabama Republican sources.
“We did a lot of research. We tried and tried and tried,” one source said. “I think if we were able to find the names out, we probably would have passed it along to a reporter to track down … We just weren’t able.”
The second source said the campaign “was never able to get any solid information or leads or corroboration. Just like many people in Alabama, we heard a rumor.”
[..]
Indeed, when rivals heard that Moore may have committed misconduct, they sought to rattle loose public records, such as bar complaints and court records regarding Moore’s wife Kayla. The efforts did not yield corroboration.
There are many holes in WaPo’s hit piece. One of the accuser’s stepson even said his stepmom is lying. OUCH!

TGP’s Josh Caplan reported, Darrel Nelson, the stepson of Judge Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson says the allegations are all lies. Nelson says he is baffled by the timing of the sexual advancement claims and voices his staunch support for the Alabama GOP Senate candidate.

Also…

An Alabama woman who worked closely with Judge Roy Moore when she was a teen spoke to Conservative Tribune this week.

The woman says she believes Roy Moore is innocent and said, “I always felt safe around him, I never once felt uncomfortable.”

The fact that Roy Moore is being labeled !

There's more reason to doubt the claims than believe them.
I'm sure that's not enough for lefties.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 11/15/17 at 21:08:25

I dunno Jog.....

The timing is related more to the whole environment being outed.
Look at the media, Hollywood, etc....
I heard some big name politicians will be next.

I don't think folks, guys especially, understand the stigma associated with this topic.
Even in the Old Testament a soiled woman had no value, even if it was no fault of her own, she was damaged goods, deserving of death.

I hope you have my back, if it ever comes to that buddy, but I think we are in a very unique time, the swamp is starting to suck and drain....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 11/15/17 at 21:54:50

So
Before the handwriting is analyzed.
Without asking
Gee, 1977, and a teenager can't open the door because the driver locked it.
Is that how it worked?
The stepson of an accuser says
She's Lying.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 21:51:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I believe her......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.