Send Topic Print
Guess your best..... (Read 150 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Guess your best.....
Reply #15 - 11/11/17 at 06:35:33

The current party in power almost always loses. See note below. Also, just as certain as that, the party gaining power will claim it's a mandate on the President and the party losing power will claim it was due to the individuals in each race. The same will happen in 2018 and we'll all make the same claims on here depending on which side of the coin we're on.

"The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: over the past 21 midterm elections, the President's party has lost an average 30 seats in the House, and an average 4 seats in the Senate; moreover, in only two of those has the President's party gained seats in both houses."

Bush backed Hilary because Trump ended his brother Jeb's political career and did it bigly! Made him look like a little girl. Blood's thicker than water. Bush's vote was a middle finger to Trump.

The Republican establishment hates Trump perhaps more than the Democratic establishment. I think McCain's ACA vote was as much to harm Trump as anything else. His entire 'holier than thou' speech was aimed at Trump.

There are a few unbreakable rules at play here and one of them is alpha males don't play well together and let's face it, Trump is the Alpha of Alpha males right now. That's one factor. And Trump does not share power.

Another lessor factor is politics is Hollywood for ugly people. They want to have power, be popular, be liked, be thought of as smart. Right now, the power to get that image out lies with the left-leaning media and entertainment culture. Trump is Hitler to these fools so it's easy to get brownie points by joining the bandwagon.

And finally, anyone honestly thinking there is an impeachment or invoking of 25th amendment in Trump's future is delusional. That would require clear evidence of a serious crime that is traitorous with Trump refusing to step down. If there were something that big out there, it would have reared up by now. So face reality, you've got either 3 or 7 years left of Donald J. Trump. I for one, am glad of that.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 11/11/17 at 08:09:35

ruckus430 wrote on 11/11/17 at 03:11:54:
raydawg wrote on 11/10/17 at 16:56:02:
Sorry, I appreciate you trying to explain yourself, but as I read through it, your answers cancel out each other......

Anybody else this, or am I really missing something?

You missing a brain buddy boi, and some major critical thinking, but seems you have enough cool aid

Outstanding........

That really clears it up for me.
You can't be civil and explain it either, so you blame me.
Goodness, that sure is a fine example of critical reasoning.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 11/11/17 at 08:16:23

C'mon Seven!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 11/11/17 at 18:58:29

ruckus430 wrote on 11/11/17 at 03:11:54:
You missing a brain buddy boi, and some major critical thinking, but seems you have enough cool aid

Wow,  WOW   !!!!!!!

Thought perhaps, you were, NOT, a  Puppet.
and actually, were interested in, ‘Discussion’.

Alias, ‘wishfully thinking’.

It appears, if someone does NOT,  
EXACTLY  Agree with you.
They are, ‘missing a brain’.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 11/11/17 at 19:42:44

You know what I find revealing.....

After the election came in, their gloat was bouying them to the high tide level, but alas, it appears the tide has swung out, and their buzz has hit rock bottoms, again.

Their emotional roller coaster, must be hard to hold on......
To sanity 💋

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/12/17 at 18:18:43

raydawg wrote on 11/10/17 at 17:18:08:
Your own testimony.....

Because they see him as a danger to the republican party.  His tweets, his lack of intelligence, etc.

"They" being the ones you list. The ones that tolerate his antics are the ones controlling the strings...

You site a danger, but if they are pulling his string as a puppet????

We are going in circles.
I will wait for others to chime in, sometimes a different perspective can really help.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/12/17 at 18:23:34

WebsterMark wrote on 11/11/17 at 06:35:33:
And finally, anyone honestly thinking there is an impeachment or invoking of 25th amendment in Trump's future is delusional. That would require clear evidence of a serious crime that is traitorous with Trump refusing to step down. If there were something that big out there, it would have reared up by now. So face reality, you've got either 3 or 7 years left of Donald J. Trump. I for one, am glad of that.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Here's one of your hero's twitter posts:

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

Now web, I won't bet money as you know, but I highly doubt this idiot will finish out his first term.

I don't stand alone.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 11/12/17 at 18:30:40

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah'

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/13/17 at 05:27:14

Blah, blah, blah, blah....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 11/13/17 at 05:31:51

WebsterMark wrote on 11/13/17 at 05:27:14:
Blah, blah, blah, blah....

Wow... can't argue with that.... Roll Eyes

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 11/13/17 at 09:43:52

You don't argue anything, unless Ray said it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #26 - 11/13/17 at 10:11:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/13/17 at 09:43:52:
You don't argue anything, unless Ray said it.

Huh?

Maybe I am the slowest sheep......  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 11/13/17 at 11:19:36

He replies to your posts.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 22:52:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Guess your best.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.