Send Topic Print
As A Courtesy (Read 40 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

As A Courtesy
11/08/17 at 10:19:08

OK, as a courtesy to those who complain, I'll explain things once and for all.

To jog - I will never comment on your threads, nor debate you on any topics.  I've said this before, but you seem to have ignored it.  

Just like you chose to ignore my post about guidelines for the Tall Table.  I firmly believe that you encouraged vers to delete the post.  Even if that is not the case, it was indeed deleted.

You're a conspiracy theorist and not worthy of my time. Your idea of debate is to bring up the same things over and over.  How many times are you going to mention Libya or C&P or the Fed?  Yeah, Libya was a mistake, but so was the entire Iraq war and it cost American lives.  I don't see you ever talking about that.  You've got over 41 thousand posts!!  Doesn't that say something about you???  This seems to be your life.  Kinda sad.  This is a forum of what, 8 people who consistently post?  It's even more sad that you think this touches anyone but those 8 people or so.

Let's not forget your PM where you felt the need to pass judgement on me without knowing a thing about me.  That pretty much told me who you were as well.

Suffice it to say, you will never change my mind and I'll never change yours - and I'm fine with that.  There is no need for me to address you at all.

Rest assured, this will be the last time. (even if you respond to this post, I will not return a comment)

To mn - in my opinion, you're bordering on deranged.  Your posts look like ransom notes and your grammar, spelling and structure support this.  I see more anger in you than I feel comfortable with and, like jog, will never post on your thread or ever attempt to debate you.  Again, this is my opinion, but I honestly think you need help.  Also, like jog, I will not respond to you if you decide to post on this thread.

So - those are the two people I will never respond to and the reasons why.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.  Hey, who knows, after this post of mine, maybe no one will ever post to me again....  Cheesy

Oh, one other thing while I "have the floor".   It would be nice to see a thread stay on topic - just once.

If someone starts one about, oh, I dunno, our president's vacation habits - why bring up the DNC, or hillary's emails, or something unrelated?  If you want true debate, then really debate, don't obfuscate.

But hey, that's probably a silly ask.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: As A Courtesy
Reply #1 - 11/08/17 at 13:35:43

Libya was a mistake, but so was the entire Iraq war and it cost American lives.  I don't see you ever talking about that.

That's where I stopped.
You're not paying attention.
I'VE pointed that out as a travesty many times.
And you were willing to pretend that you wanted guidelines, when none are needed, IF people are honorable and honest.
And that entire problem was YOUR FAULT!
You would not face the fact that
Project Veritas proved CNN was lying.
And you kept twisting truths and pretending that I was quoting CNN so I supported them.
Either learn or teach.
If you're gonna teach, you must present a position and explain why it's correct.
When someone explains why you're not right,
LEARN.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 11/08/17 at 14:26:45

"Project Veritas proved CNN was lying."

A guy that went to jail for slander says CNN is lying...
Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/08/17 at 14:55:58

Serowbot wrote on 11/08/17 at 14:26:45:
"Project Veritas proved CNN was lying."

A guy that went to jail for slander says CNN is lying...
Grin Grin Grin

Wow!  Seems I don't even have to post to prove my point!
Cheesy

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 11/08/17 at 15:31:06

You're gonna say that the video of the guy admitting that they were lying isn't real?
CNN didn't fire people?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #5 - 11/08/17 at 15:33:29

good points TT
I'm right there with ya

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 11/08/17 at 15:37:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/08/17 at 15:31:06:
You're gonna say that the video of the guy admitting that they were lying isn't real?
CNN didn't fire people?

Can we stay with provable , germane, facts?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 12:08:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › As A Courtesy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.