Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
So, How Did Things Go In Virginia And NJ? (Read 174 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

So, How Did Things Go In Virginia And NJ?
11/07/17 at 18:56:56

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: So, How Did Things Go In Virginia And NJ?
Reply #1 - 11/07/17 at 19:10:17

Benghazi

Harvey Weinstein

Hillary the Cheater

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/07/17 at 19:12:20

raydawg wrote on 11/07/17 at 19:10:17:
Benghazi

Harvey Weinstein

Hillary the Cheater

Another pointless post....

Gee, I wonder why the repubs lost.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 11/07/17 at 19:16:40

Russia.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/07/17 at 19:17:12

raydawg wrote on 11/07/17 at 19:16:40:
Russia.....

New Jersey....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 11/07/17 at 19:18:30

Putin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 11/07/17 at 20:10:25

You're the lowest common denominator.
Stop crying about the replies you get.
They're better than what you offer.
Gutlessness is unbecoming, but then getting your Ass handed to you some more is unappealing,, so, I guess you have to go with the least amount of pain.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/07/17 at 21:27:22

They lost because they foolishly thought appealing to liberals was important. It's not. The people who make a difference in this country don't think like liberals.  And when a politician tries to keep both feet in different worlds, he loses the opportunity for respect.  If those two candidates were so dense they didn't understand that, the country doesn't need them.

So far, I think Trump has been too savvy to miss that lesson. He's not changed, but if he falls into that trap thinking liberal overtures to him are anything other than totally disingenuous, he's screwed.

Don't fall into the trap liberals will judge you on your ideas. They won't. Trump showed the real heart of the nation can still fight

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 11/07/17 at 21:34:40

Edsel Ford 🤓

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/08/17 at 05:59:35

WebsterMark wrote on 11/07/17 at 21:27:22:
They lost because they foolishly thought appealing to liberals was important. It's not. The people who make a difference in this country don't think like liberals.  And when a politician tries to keep both feet in different worlds, he loses the opportunity for respect.  If those two candidates were so dense they didn't understand that, the country doesn't need them.

LOL - nice sour grapes story bro.

So far, I think Trump has been too savvy to miss that lesson. He's not changed, but if he falls into that trap thinking liberal overtures to him are anything other than totally disingenuous, he's screwed.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   Too savvy????  Wow, you're dumber than a bag of hammers to believe that!  He considered himself a liberal not that long ago.  The "man" has no ideals, he's just a demagogue, nothing more.

Don't fall into the trap liberals will judge you on your ideas. They won't. Trump showed the real heart of the nation can still fight

Aww, sorry web, but it's not about liberals anymore.  It's about what tweety and the extreme right has done to the republican party.

More to come in 2018!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/08/17 at 06:07:52

Ohh.... and...... wha??????

Danica Roem?  She's what?!?!???

http://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-verge-retaking-virginia-house-025928559.html

Mmmmm... more yummy news!
Smiley

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/08/17 at 07:23:35

I live in Virginia so I will tell you what all this means.The Dems, the Repubs, the media and the leftest just don't get it.

The Republicans put a hack candidate up, an establishment Republican no better than John McCain. Gillespie avoided Trump in all things. The Right (like myself) could not care less about Gillespie, just another establishment guy, we have had Democrat Governors for a long time and Gillespie would not support Trump therefore they did not turn out to vote, they didn't care and they were not motivated.

Unfortunately that also meant the lesser positions also did not get the vote.

Virginia did NOT vote as a referendum against President Trump. They did not vote because the Repubs did not put up a candidate that did support Trump. If they had you would have seen landslide for the Republicans.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 11/08/17 at 07:34:19

I wasn't following it, had no idea who was running.
Just because it wears an R doesn't mean it's something to support.
And this sums it up.

They did not vote because the Repubs did not put up a candidate that did support Trump.

Is it Extra Exciting to see a tyranny elected? Why?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/08/17 at 08:06:27

MShipley wrote on 11/08/17 at 07:23:35:
I live in Virginia so I will tell you what all this means.The Dems, the Repubs, the media and the leftest just don't get it.

The Republicans put a hack candidate up, an establishment Republican no better than John McCain. Gillespie avoided Trump in all things. The Right (like myself) could not care less about Gillespie, just another establishment guy, we have had Democrat Governors for a long time and Gillespie would not support Trump therefore they did not turn out to vote, they didn't care and they were not motivated.

Unfortunately that also meant the lesser positions also did not get the vote.

Virginia did NOT vote as a referendum against President Trump.

Yet that's EXACTLY what they did....lol .  Your sour grapes position doesn't stand up.

They did not vote because the Repubs did not put up a candidate that did support Trump. If they had you would have seen landslide for the Republicans.

Um... look at the tactics of the candidates.  They embraced the tweety model of fear.  They got ass-backward endorsements from him:

Ralph Northam will allow crime to be rampant in Virginia. He’s weak on crime, weak on our GREAT VETS, Anti-Second Amendment...

....and has been horrible on Virginia economy. Vote @EdWGillespie today!

Yep - I can't wait for 2018!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 11/08/17 at 08:08:23

Oh, and then THIS happened in MN!

Trans Woman Andrea Jenkins Elected to Minneapolis City Council

http://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/11/07/trans-woman-andrea-jenkins-electe...

(I'm sure the resident moron from there will soooo pleased!!)<<<sarcasm

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 22:13:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › So, How Did Things Go In Virginia And NJ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.