Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Trump's words...
10/26/17 at 10:18:13

"I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has." —Donald Trump

"'You do know you just attacked a Gold Star family?' one adviser warned Trump
Trump didn’t know what a Gold Star family was: 'What’s that?' he asked."

"I sorta get away with things like that." —Donald Trump, on bursting into Miss Universe pageant dressing rooms

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

"40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan... And now it’s the tallest." –Donald Trump, bragging about his building following the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center

"Iraq and Iran were very similar militarily, and they’d fight, fight, fight, and then they’d rest.

They’d fight, fight, fight, and then Saddam Hussein would do the gas, and somebody else would do something else, and they’d rest." –Donald Trump

"Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?" –Donald Trump, reportedly asking a foreign policy adviser three times during a meeting why the U.S. couldn’t use its nuclear weapons stockpile

“Actually, I was only kidding. You can get that baby out of here. Don’t worry, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s OK People don’t understand. That’s OK." –Donald Trump

"I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier." –Donald Trump, on receiving a Purple Heart as a gift from a retired lieutenant colonel and supporter

“I was shocked to hear [Vladimir Putin] mention the N-word. You know what the N-word is. Number one he doesn’t like him and number two he doesn’t respect him. I think he’s going to respect your president if I’m elected and I hope he likes me." –Donald Trump, implying that Putin uses the "N-word" to describe President Obama,

"I alone can fix it." –Donald Trump in his self-aggrandizing acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand." –Donald Trump

"Look at my African American over here!" –Donald Trump at a campaign rally

"She had a pen in her hand, which Secret Service is not liking because they don’t know what it is, whether it’s a little bomb." –Donald Trump, on  reporter Michelle Fields, whom his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, allegedly assaulted when she tried to ask Trump a question

"Who knows?" –Donald Trump, when asked if he would start a war with China

"He referred to my hands, if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee it." –Donald Trump, bragging about his thingy size

"It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.” –Donald Trump in a tweet quoting fascist Italian dictator Benito Mussolini

"We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated." –Donald Trump

I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell ya." –Donald Trump

If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell -- I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees." –Donald Trump

"That was so great. Who was the person who did that? Put up your hand, put up your hand. Bring that person up here. I love that." –Donald Trump, praising two audience members who tackled a protester at his rally

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible." –Donald Trump

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me... I would bomb the sh**t out of them." –Donald Trump

"This is the Trump theory on war,. But I'm good at war. I've had a lot of wars of my own. I'm really good at war. I love war in a certain way. But only when we win." –Donald Trump, who never served in the military and received five draft deferments

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes.

Blood coming out of her wherever." –Donald Trump,

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America." –Donald Trump

"You know, it really doesn`t matter what [the media] write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass." –Donald Trump

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." –Donald Trump

If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . . " –Donald Trump on his daughter Ivanka

"A person who is very flat chested is very hard to be a 10." –Donald Trump

"Women: You have to treat them like s--t." –Donald Trump

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich." –Donald Trump

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." –Donald Trump

But she was going to beat – she was favored to win – and she got schlonged, she lost, I mean she lost." –Donald Trump

"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured." –Donald Trump on John McCain

Nobody respects women more than I do." –Donald Trump

“I know where she went – it’s disgusting, I don’t want to talk about it. No, it’s too disgusting. Don’t say it, it’s disgusting." –Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton taking a bathroom break during a Democratic presidential debate

“Now, the poor guy — you've got to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don't know what I said! I don't remember!'" –Donald Trump, mocking New York Times investigative reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has a physical disability

"I think our country does plenty of killing also, Joe." –Donald Trump, seemingly unconcerned that Russian President Vladimir Putin kills journalists who disagree with him,

"There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down." –Donald Trump

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families." –Donald Trump

"I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." –Donald Trump

We're gonna have businesses that used to be in New Hampshire, that are now in Mexico, come back to New Hampshire, and you can tell them to go f**k themselves. Because they let you down, and they left!" –Donald Trump at a rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

"We're going to knock the s**t out of ISIS." –Donald Trump, Portsmouth, New Hampshire

"These people – I'd like to use really foul language. I won't do it. I was going to say they're really full of s**t, but I won't say that." –Donald Trump speaking about politicians at a campaign rally in Exeter, New Hampshire

"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me -- consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected." –Donald Trump

"It's like in golf. A lot of people — I don't want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist." - Donald Trump telling the New York Times why he opposes gay marriage

"I have a great relationship with the blacks." –Donald Trump

"In life you have to rely on the past, and that's called history." –Donald Trump

"Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy.

I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him." –Donald Trump, on why he thought Obama wasn't born in the United States

"I'll tell you, it's Big Business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business. Or two words – Big Business." –Donald Trump

"The man that wrote the second book ... didn't write the first book. The difference was like chicken salad and chicken s**t." -Donald Trump, on President Obama's books

"I will build you ...

one of the great ballrooms of the world." –Donald Trump, on building a $100 million ballroom at the White House

"I don't like the crying." –Donald Trump, on House Speaker John Boehner

"She really has become a monster ...

I mean monster in the most positive way." –Donald Trump, on his pregnant wife Melania

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body." –Donald Trump

"Must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees." –Donald Trump to female 'Celebrity Apprentice' contestant Brande Roderick,

"Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy." –Donald Trump, on his intelligence

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault." –Donald Trump

"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful." –Donald Trump

"I think he's probably right. I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win." -Donald Trump

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trump's words...
Reply #1 - 10/26/17 at 10:35:38

Typical of a lefty.
Enraged over words.
Blind to the Actions of Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Bush,
So offended by Trump..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 10/26/17 at 10:54:33

Trump loves ya', JOg... Cool

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 10/26/17 at 14:18:26

Libs run education

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 10/26/17 at 14:20:43

How much college do you have bot?
I'll go up against you any day on knowledge and experience and understanding.
You don't have the balls to dance with me.
You can't back up your position on Libya.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 10/26/17 at 14:32:49

Maybe you guys can get Mensa to give you a test.   Roll Eyes

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/26/17 at 14:45:54

I thought Mensa was a joke when I was a kid. Readers Digest had a quiz and I easily qualified every time. So, I figured if a kid was smoking it, it was a joke..
I should've taken the real test.
I did drop outta high school.
Got the GED in the air force.
Ohhh, the air force didn't take drop outs.
I bugged the recruiter until he finally agreed to let me test.
Top ten percent.
I did so well on the GED they sent an invitation to test out of college courses.
I got six hours of science and English.
I have the equivalent of an associate's degree in electronics and I got all A's and B's the year I took algebra, trigonometry, chemistry and chemistry lab. I made the highest grade in the School on the lab mid term.
I usually get 138 on IQ tests.
And I have Read several books about what is going on.
Bot doesn't have a clue about the federal reserve. Not a clue about the schools.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 10/26/17 at 16:59:17

Facts outside the belief system of most people are shuffled off to the
Conspiracy Theory box.
Or, just a shrug and a
Nobody cares.
Doesn't matter how ridiculous their "Truth  " is or how easily it is destroyed.
Bot can't defend his positions.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/26/17 at 17:10:22

Liberals take what Trump says literally, but don't take him seriously.
Supporters take him seriously, but not literally.

I'm okay with that.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 10/27/17 at 17:39:22

Serowbot wrote on 10/26/17 at 10:54:33:

I  Wonder what the Five Liberal, to every One Conservative,
‘News’, sights would have said in 2008,
 If,  ‘Trump’,   would have said:
 “It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it.”

Yet when  Obama said that, in 2008, the,
(Probably then only Four Liberal, to every One Conservative, ’news’, sights)
Said:  “it’s clear from the context that the candidate intended to say he had been in 47, states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.”.  

Gee, wonder why, in one case, it is perfectly all right, to take words, Out of Context, and  LIE about them.
And in another it is wrong????

When, a small handful of sites, said:
 “Their are 57, ISLAM States, That’s what  Obama was referring to”
Was quickly, put down, by the vast majority of the, ’news’, sites.

When one persons words are taken out of context,
and a, ‘Rumor’, flairs up, it is  QUICKLY  Squashed.

Yet when another persons words are taken out of context.
 It is repeated, Over, and Over, and Over, and Over, and Over …
Again, and Again, and Again, and Again, and Again, and Again, …

The Words by Trump:
"We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated."
Is Clearly referring to the,
Statement made by H.R.C.  
which she called the Trump voters,
Deplorable People.

(Which in, 'context', of H.R.C. words, Trump voters are, 'poorly educated'. Thus she called them, 'deplorables')

H.R.C. SAID:
"...Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it," Clinton told a crowd at a fund-raiser Friday night.  Surely no right-thinking American disagrees that racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia and Islamophobia are, indeed, deplorable..."

So by Clinton,  

deplorables  =  poorly educated

Who was it that elected Trump ?

But wait.  Perfectly OK, to take one persons comments out of Context, and not another persons.

Now before the resident,
(Self Admitted)
ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporter,
Gets his/her, Panties in a bunch.

This is not a reference to the ONE, phrase above,
it is the very MOST of them.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 10/27/17 at 18:42:14

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." –Donald Trump

Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 10/27/17 at 18:50:12

Whatever you need, man. The Pustule is looking shabby..
Trump WON, in Spite of his rough edges and goofball Bullshit that falls outta his mouth. I knew when I voted for him how goofy he would look. I Chose to vote for him because the option was
Deplorable.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:57:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump's words...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.