Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
First Bernie.....now Joe (Read 18 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
First Bernie.....now Joe
10/23/17 at 10:19:21

Oh, he is neither now....  Grin

Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, who is up for re-election in 2018, said it "wouldn't be wise" for Hillary Clinton to campaign for him in his home state of West Virginia.

He was asked during an interview that aired Sunday on MSNBC's "Kasie DC," if he was a "dead man walking" after President Trump won West Virginia by a wide margin in the 2016 presidential contest.

"I sure don't think so," he replied, listing off his prior political posts in the state and saying of himself, "I'm just West Virginia, period. It's not Democrat, Republican to me."

Asked if he'd like Clinton to campaign for him, Manchin immediately derided the notion.

"It wouldn't be wise for Hillary to come to West Virginia. It wouldn't be a good thing for her or for me," he replied.

Yeah, don't wannna be seen with the parties official Queen  Grin

Still is getting funnier and funnier..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: First Bernie.....now Joe
Reply #1 - 10/24/17 at 04:51:27

Ive been thru West VA and people love Joe. He's smart enough to know his audience. He's walked a fine line for a while and my money is on him to keep walking that line enough to keep his job.
Now you want to see a Senator up for reelection in a pickle then watch Missouri's Claire McCaskill. Now there's someone whose gonna change colors back and forth multiple times walking down the same street! She's quite the weather vane, back and forth, back and forth.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 06:13:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › First Bernie.....now Joe

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.