Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Yeah, those Russians are back (Read 141 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Yeah, those Russians are back
Reply #15 - 10/18/17 at 16:18:54

Screw snopes..

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-ru...

It won't let me cut the relevant information and paste it here.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #16 - 10/18/17 at 16:29:46

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355937-fbi-informant-blocked-from...

Nothing to see here.

Gee, Bill got five HUNNERT THOWZUND DAWLURZ for a SPEECH!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 10/18/17 at 16:41:48

It is a crime to use a public office to confer a benefit to a foreign government in exchange for money.  It is often referred to as “pay-to-play,” but it can be prosecuted under a variety of anti-corruption laws passed by Congress, including the federal bribery statute (18 USC 201-b), the federal gratuity statute (18 USC 201-c), the mail fraud statute (18 USC 1341), the wire fraud statute (18 USC 1343), the program bribery statute (18 USC 666), and the Travel Act (18 USC 1952).

Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case.  Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney, was supervising the case.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 10/18/17 at 16:53:36

Sessions said Rosenstein can investigate himself.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 10/18/17 at 16:55:29

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 10/18/17 at 17:16:58

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 10/18/17 at 22:04:40

sions if Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will be allowed to investigate himself regarding new information on the Hillary Clinton Uranium One scandal.

Attorney General Sessions said it was up to him.

Attorney General Sessions: It would be his decision.
What the hell?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #22 - 10/19/17 at 05:41:27

"Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!"

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/19/17 at 07:43:45

The Clinton Foundation contributions have nosedived which is perhaps the single most obvious evidence the Clinton's are knee deep in corruption. This uranium deal has the potential to snag Robert Mueller since he was FBI director at the time.

Interestingly enough, Atty General Jeff Sessions recused himself over the Russian matter which didn't sit well with Trump. When the uranium investigation makes its way to Mueller's time, all Sessions has to do is say "See, I recused myself so you need to do the same with your Russian investigation". In a funny and ironic way, Sessions recusal might force the end to the non-stop and ridiculous Trump-Russian conspiracy witch hunt which has expanded to include anything and everything. They are not going to do all this without putting someone's head on a pole. I don't know who the unlucky bastard will be, but someone's life will be ruined to justify all this time and money spent.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 10/19/17 at 09:06:11

Web....

This investigation was started with Glenn Simpson, whose Fusion GPS firm has been tied to anti-Trump efforts and pro-Russian lobbying.

He will not talk to lawmakers in response to a subpoena, the leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committe report.

I remember reading this was the catalyst, and foundation, as to why Mueller was appointed.

How odd this company is pleading the 5th against self incrimination.
Folks what, throw shiit on the wall, looking to see if it sticks, and then bail when it doesn't?

If nothing else comes from this, it sure gives pause as to how big that web of Clinton/Soros, weaved....

No wonder her loss is causing her to go insane.
She must really loath Obama for spoiling her real chance at getting the office.
He made her wait, and the exposure cost her.

How many have felt its entangling, of the Clinton/Soros, web?

I bet folks that got caught in it must feel like the girls who Harvey Weinsten invited to a job interview.......

Except the effect must feel like a HUGE wang being shoved up their portal as they bend over and spread for the party.....

Not sure if Harvey was a buttman.

OUCH  Shocked  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 10/20/17 at 14:13:05

The left is talking about collusion for months, how about this?  

Slick Willie went to Putin's house in Russia shortly before the deal was finalized!!

Grin

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/21/17 at 06:04:37

Mark Steyn is an acquired taste so his writing is not for everyon, but his points are well made in the link below.

The Clinton Foundation may well turn out to be the largest scam (other than the money making monster known as Climate Change) pulled off by figures of in the public eye. It's hard to believe they'll ever be properly investigated but on the other hand, her loss to Trump and the dying out of her political influence means fewer people in power feel the need to be "loyal" to The Clintons. Could it happen? I would have said no way even up to a few months ago, but the way Trump so completely divides people has a benefit. Isolated from any hope of reconciliation with the other side can liberate people also. In other words, could people who have information they would normally sit on because they want to keep all options open, decide since half those options are permanently closed, they are not going to risk themselves to protect a couple who no longer have any value?

https://www.steynonline.com/8207/uranium-diarrhea-inc

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 10/21/17 at 06:28:45

Weinerstain broke the dam. The flood of names and ensuing, hopefully, investigations will connect Hollywood with D.C... The potential for truths about powerful people coming out could lead to a Number of, uhh, " suicide victims  ",  ..

There's Evidence of wrongdoing by the Clinton crime family. And the Dossier that the lefties were cumming in their panties over is such an obvious smear campaign they should have burned it instead of trying to use it.

We may see a page in history written.
And a purging of Hollywood and D.C.
And a new prison built.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #28 - 10/22/17 at 12:32:02

pg wrote on 10/20/17 at 14:13:05:
The left is talking about collusion for months, how about this?  

Slick Willie went to Putin's house in Russia shortly before the deal was finalized!!

Grin

Best regards,

You wanted Russian Collusion, you got it!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/photos-bill-clinton-met-vladimir-puti...

OWN IT!

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 10/22/17 at 13:03:57

It's Unheard of for a family member to meet in private with the DA while they are under investigation.
Everyone knows Bill met with her in the plane.
But they talked about the weather.
And in a week.
Take a pass..

So, the Dumbmasses didn't see Bill in Russia.
So, it's a conspiracy theory.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 02:11:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah, those Russians are back

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.