Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Yeah, those Russians are back (Read 141 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Yeah, those Russians are back
10/17/17 at 08:36:36

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-briber...

As the mainstream media continues to obsess over $100,000 worth Facebook ads allegedly purchased by Russian spies in 2016 seeking to throw the presidential election, we're almost certain they'll ignore the much larger Russian bombshell dropped today in the form of newly released FBI documents that reveal for the very first time that the Obama administration was well aware of illegal bribery, extortion and money laundering schemes being conducted by the Russians to get a foothold in the atomic energy business in the U.S. before approving a deal that handed them 20% of America's uranium reserves...and resulted in a windfall of donations to the Clinton Foundation.

In the run-up to the approval of the deal by the State Department, nine shareholders of Uranium One just happened to make $145mm in donations to the Clinton Foundation.  Moreover, the New Yorker confirmed that Bill Clinton received $500,000 in speaking fees from a Russian investment bank, with ties to the Kremlin, around the same time.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah, those Russians are back
Reply #1 - 10/17/17 at 08:47:27

pg wrote on 10/17/17 at 08:36:36:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-briber...

As the mainstream media continues to obsess over $100,000 worth Facebook ads allegedly purchased by Russian spies in 2016 seeking to throw the presidential election, we're almost certain they'll ignore the much larger Russian bombshell dropped today in the form of newly released FBI documents that reveal for the very first time that the Obama administration was well aware of illegal bribery, extortion and money laundering schemes being conducted by the Russians to get a foothold in the atomic energy business in the U.S. before approving a deal that handed them 20% of America's uranium reserves...and resulted in a windfall of donations to the Clinton Foundation.

In the run-up to the approval of the deal by the State Department, nine shareholders of Uranium One just happened to make $145mm in donations to the Clinton Foundation.  Moreover, the New Yorker confirmed that Bill Clinton received $500,000 in speaking fees from a Russian investment bank, with ties to the Kremlin, around the same time.

Best regards,

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey pg - ever wonder why we know about all these donations to the clintons?

I'll give ya a little hint - they disclose their taxes.....

Do you wanna know who doesn't?  Naw - you don't care..... do you?

As I've heard so many times from those who lean to the right - if you have nothing to hide, then why hide it?  Comply and there will be no problems, right?

All the things you listed are above board.  They were reported.  There is no "smoking gun".  You see, it's all legal... oh, and public!

But - we all know why tweety has said he'll never release his taxes, don't we?  He's a liar, a poor businessman and a terrible leader.

Funny how you can overlook all the grift that tweety's got going on right now, right in plain view.  Go find out how his hotels are doing (it's well known that he encourages visitors to the WH to stay there) - go see how his golf courses are doing (he's played hundreds of rounds of golf already with hundreds of folks in tow - wait - maybe THAT'S why you love him so??) .  Grin

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 10/17/17 at 09:09:14

T And T Garage wrote on 10/17/17 at 08:47:27:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clinton-foundation-tax-forms_us_564ae72b...

Among other amendments, the foundation now reports receiving nearly $20 million in funds from governments, mostly foreign governments, between 2010 and 2013.

Wrong again!!  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/17/17 at 09:12:14

pg wrote on 10/17/17 at 09:09:14:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clinton-foundation-tax-forms_us_564ae72b...

Among other amendments, the foundation now reports receiving nearly $20 million in funds from governments, mostly foreign governments, between 2010 and 2013.

Wrong again!!  

Best regards,

psst - hey, pg - actually, I'm right... you see, this is all being done in public... just like I said.

Maybe you should try posting without your head so far up the GOP's hind-end, huh?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/17/17 at 09:18:25

Wrong again!!  

Best regards,

Oh, and by the way - this article is from 2015..... Grin

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 10/17/17 at 09:41:43

T And T Garage wrote on 10/17/17 at 09:18:25:

Wrong again!!  

Best regards,

Wow, imagine that!  They understated the taxes by $20M during the exact same time she was Secretary of State (2009-2013).  So yeah, they would have to amend them after that....

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 10/17/17 at 09:51:57

Burn cream is now available in the marketplace. Special pricing for the Big Tub for lefties who have so much need.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/17/17 at 10:16:02

pg wrote on 10/17/17 at 09:41:43:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/17/17 at 09:18:25:

Wrong again!!  

Best regards,

Wow, imagine that!  They understated the taxes by $20M during the exact same time she was Secretary of State (2009-2013).  So yeah, they would have to amend them after that....

Best regards,

But alas... once again pg - you're telling me something that I already knew....   Cheesy

If you pay attention, I stated that it was above board.  Whether or not it was a "good thing" never entered into the conversation, you see?

Now, if you'd like to discuss our president's taxes... oh, I'd be all over that.  C'mon - talk about something with some teeth, huh?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 10/17/17 at 10:25:48

Yesterday a big powwow was held among media folk.
Russia was a big topic.
Russia did meddle in our election, this was why Trump even brought it up in the debate.
Hillary poo-pooed him and asked him to pledge to honor the result, like her.......

After looking at these internet shadow advertising, etc, it is learned they favored nobody, but bought opposing argument even to the stuff they posted previously....
It is believed they wanted to cause division, and tear apart any attempt at a focused and organized America to combat its problems, to sow discourse.

Guess what, its working because idiots have taken the bait!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 10/17/17 at 10:26:41

Why should he? You don't.
But I don't blame you.
I've chewed you up and spit you out so many times you must cringe when I reply.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 10/17/17 at 10:40:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/17/17 at 10:26:41:
But I don't blame you.

Jog, you must understand the dupe is too stupid to even grasp how stupid he is.....
He is narcissistic, a very stupid one.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/17/17 at 12:33:56

raydawg wrote on 10/17/17 at 10:25:48:
Yesterday a big powwow was held among media folk.
Russia was a big topic.
Russia did meddle in our election, this was why Trump even brought it up in the debate.
Hillary poo-pooed him and asked him to pledge to honor the result, like her.......

After looking at these internet shadow advertising, etc, it is learned they favored nobody, but bought opposing argument even to the stuff they posted previously....
It is believed they wanted to cause division, and tear apart any attempt at a focused and organized America to combat its problems, to sow discourse.

Guess what, its working because idiots have taken the bait!

Well ray - I hate to break it to you, but this right here is a direct quote from tweety jr's email:

“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

So, yeah, you keep on doing you and see how that turns out, m'kay?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/17/17 at 12:35:13

raydawg wrote on 10/17/17 at 10:40:20:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/17/17 at 10:26:41:
But I don't blame you.

Jog, you must understand the dupe is too stupid to even grasp how stupid he is.....
He is narcissistic, a very stupid one.

Gee, I'd hate to be the guy you're talking about....
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not even man enough to call someone out by name.

No surprise.   Cheesy

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 10/18/17 at 14:51:17

pg wrote on 10/17/17 at 08:36:36:

Best regards,

Righty sites desperately rehashing old rumours already proven false to distract from current events...
Once again,.. you get led by the nose...
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
- The Uranium One deal was not Clinton’s to veto or approve
- Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S.
- The timing of most of the donations does not match

- "Update

On 17 October 2017, The Hill reported obtaining evidence that Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official who oversaw the American operations of the Russian nuclear agency Rosatom, was being investigated for corruption by multiple U.S. agencies while the Uranium One deal was up for approval — information that apparently was not shared with U.S. officials involved in approving the transaction. The Hill also reported receiving documents and eyewitness testimony “indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow,” although no specifics about who those Russian nuclear officials were or how the money was allegedly routed to the Clinton Foundation were given. In any case, none of these revelations prove that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton participated in a quid pro quo agreement to accept payment for approval of the Uranium One deal."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 10/18/17 at 15:07:49

Snopes, isn't that the guy who embezzled 100K on personal expenses and prostitutes?

Here's your cream!!
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1508259361/0#0

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 15:28:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah, those Russians are back

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.