Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do you bridge such a divide..... (Read 38 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
How do you bridge such a divide.....
10/16/17 at 07:59:42

I guess we start with admitting prejudice, and that our beliefs trumps (sorry) those of others.

I do not know this woman, but what she writes/says, seems to me to be wise.
She is in no way blaming women for the actions of men.
I sure do not see it that way.

To read the arguments that she is blaming the women for the actions of guys like Harvey Weinstein, because of the way they dress, is extremely weak.

She is pointing out a truth in that women dress to be provocative....
Look, if you dress in such a manner that I can see much of who you are, do not complain that I get a woodie when looking at you.....

Its how I'm wired !!!!!!

Now, of course, I should never act upon what my woodie desires, well, that is until I verify if what you appear to be advertising, is for sale.....

You say attire should not have such an effect on me?
That I should be more civilized, more in control of my emotions and behavior?

Yes.....

You are absolutely right.

Will you please remember that advice when I wear a "Make America Great" ball cap on the Berkeley campus?

Clothes do not INVITE an attack!  

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/16/mayim-bialik-targeted-for-vic...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: How do you bridge such a divide.....
Reply #1 - 10/16/17 at 08:46:21

Women should be able to wear whatever they want. They should be able to flirt however they want with whomever they want. Why are we the ones who have to police our behavior?”

Huhh??? If you have a Meeting with a man and you show up wearing a dress that lets me Know you're not wearing panties And you start flirting with me, by What logic am I supposed to know you don't want me to touch you and suggest you help yourself out of what little you're wearing?

Weenerstain apparently didn't require any teasing. He was ready to use his position of power to extort sexual favours for opportunities.
This woman is a dingbat.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 10/16/17 at 19:31:05

The lack of response speaks volume  Angry

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/16/17 at 20:50:18

Cricket farms
Owned and operated by
Lefties

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/17/17 at 06:23:25

raydawg wrote on 10/16/17 at 19:31:05:
The lack of response speaks volume  Angry

Probably because you're the same guy who wants a tongue up his rear end... so, yeah, that could have a bearing....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 10/17/17 at 08:17:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/16/17 at 08:46:21:
Women should be able to wear whatever they want. They should be able to flirt however they want with whomever they want. Why are we the ones who have to police our behavior?”

Huhh??? If you have a Meeting with a man and you show up wearing a dress that lets me Know you're not wearing panties And you start flirting with me, by What logic am I supposed to know you don't want me to touch you and suggest you help yourself out of what little you're wearing?

Weenerstain apparently didn't require any teasing. He was ready to use his position of power to extort sexual favours for opportunities.
This woman is a dingbat.

Why not try that out?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 14:46:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How do you bridge such a divide.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.