Send Topic Print
I'd get Fired (Read 19 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I'd get Fired
10/05/17 at 22:24:36

Because I'd be laughing in that stupid snowflakes face..

A female student at MSU on Wednesday reported a noose outside her room in Holden Hall
MSU President Lou Anna Simon released a statement praising the student who reported the 'racial incident' for her 'courage'
Hours later, MSU posted an update revealing that the object the sparked campus police probe was a leather shoelace that another student had misplaced
Shoelace was packaged in a way that someone could mistake it for a noose but it ‘was not directed at any individual,’ according to press release  
In 2011, a real noose found on campus sparked protests against racism  
By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
Published: 09:42 EDT, 5 October 2017 | Updated: 09:56 EDT, 5 October 2017
A student at Michigan State University sparked a campus police investigation on Wednesday after reporting a noose outside her dorm room, which ultimately turned out to be a shoelace that her neighbor had misplaced.
'After investigating, MSU Police have determined the object was a packaged leather shoelace and not a noose,' MSU spokesman Jason Cody wrote in a press release, titled, ‘Statement on Racial Incident in Residence Hall.’ ‘The matching packaged shoelace was found outside of the residence hall.’
According to the school official, MSU police tracked down and interviewed the student who lost the both of the shoelaces, which were packaged ‘in a way that someone could perceive them to look similar to a noose.'

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I'd get Fired
Reply #1 - 10/07/17 at 17:40:55

Understand, we're talking about a supposedly intelligent person here. And not a child. Imagine being so stupid that you couldn't tell the difference between a shoelace and a NOOSE!
This is what kinda butthurt morons America is producing.
Maybe she's gonna run for office.
It's obvious she wouldn't survive a competitive, merit based, normal work environment without a Safe Space for crying and hugging a stuffed animal.
We're exceptional,, nobody else has such gutless idiots walking around..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: I'd get Fired
Reply #2 - 10/07/17 at 18:16:06

LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOL

Had a, FEDERAL,  Employee here,
Last  Census.
 She had  NO   Clue what a  GPS  was.
  (Yet she was using one)

When I Explained, about the Satellites, sending a signal to the device she had, and that device sending a signal back to the Satellites.  Which were on Orbit around the World, and GPS  stands for, Global Positioning Satellites. And that is why that little arrow, moves when you move.

I  Got the, ‘Doe in the Headlight’ Look,
and she said:   ’”Na, That don’t do that”.

Their ya Go,  a,  “FEDERAL   EMPLOYEE”.

(Gee, gotta get me their dem one of them dem jobs,
    don’t, have to know nthing about nuting)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:49:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'd get Fired

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.