Bot's girlfriend? (Read 49 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Bot's girlfriend?
10/02/17 at 19:30:49

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Bot's girlfriend?
Reply #1 - 10/03/17 at 04:26:26

They are only deplorables, they don't count.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 10/03/17 at 09:26:56

Bot's girlfriend?

Really?... Seriously?...
Dawg,.. I seem to rule your world,... occupy your thoughts,.. to a very unhealthy degree.

I just pointed this out yesterday,.. and even Web agreed... and here you go again...

Just a suggestion, but... I think you should take a break and get your head straight.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 10/03/17 at 10:29:07

Serowbot wrote on 10/03/17 at 09:26:56:
Bot's girlfriend?

Really?... Seriously?...
Dawg,.. I seem to rule your world,... occupy your thoughts,.. to a very unhealthy degree.

I just pointed this out yesterday,.. and even Web agreed... and here you go again...

Just a suggestion, but... I think you should take a break and get your head straight.

Yeah..... but you notice I don't cuss you out?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/03/17 at 10:44:18

I'm pi$$ed dawg that you put me in this spot but Sew is right, he takes up an inordinate focus of your attention. He's the only liberal left at this table. I don't want to sit in an echo chamber. We need more libs to take a seat. God knows the last one who sat down (hopefully gone) was a waste of space.

The flip side of that Sew is you could stick an around to see a point through, even if its over a period of days. Yea, you get shot at cause you're on the opposite side most of the time but that's the name of the game.

Speaking of the game, I'm tired of this. Either this table gets more intellectual or I'm bailing. TT ruined it and frankly Sew, you aided and abetted, but to be completely honest, I am 100% complicit as well.

I absolutely pledge to conduct myself in a manner that I'd let my granddaughter read my comments I make.  Course she's only 3 but you get the idea. No more personal attacks. Call me out if I backslide.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 10/03/17 at 11:05:00

What the heck.....

I put you in a spot...HUH?

I made you chime in?

That was all your doing, not mine......

I stand by what I said, like I say, I didn't cuss out anybody, or send them ugly PM's, etc.

I have a real concern, and I'm sorry it bugs you guys, but I will call them as I see them..... as you guys do.

This hate for Trump, and conservative beliefs, etc, is a toxin, as evidenced by this attorney @ CBS.

Kudos to CBS for firing her quickly.  

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/03/17 at 11:35:39

WebsterMark wrote on 10/03/17 at 10:44:18:
I'm pi$$ed dawg that you put me in this spot but Sew is right, he takes up an inordinate focus of your attention. He's the only liberal left at this table. I don't want to sit in an echo chamber. We need more libs to take a seat. God knows the last one who sat down (hopefully gone) was a waste of space.

The flip side of that Sew is you could stick an around to see a point through, even if its over a period of days. Yea, you get shot at cause you're on the opposite side most of the time but that's the name of the game.

Speaking of the game, I'm tired of this. Either this table gets more intellectual or I'm bailing. TT ruined it and frankly Sew, you aided and abetted, but to be completely honest, I am 100% complicit as well.

About time you put your big boy pants on.....  Now, how about retracting calling me a liar?

I absolutely pledge to conduct myself in a manner that I'd let my granddaughter read my comments I make.  Course she's only 3 but you get the idea. No more personal attacks. Call me out if I backslide.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:45:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bot's girlfriend?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.