Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
She had time to get a tee shirt (Read 51 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
She had time to get a tee shirt
10/01/17 at 10:27:18

FEMA meetings, Naah. She just points and cries,, dumbitcch.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/30/exclusive-fellow-puerto-rico-mayor-rips-san...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: She had time to get a tee shirt
Reply #1 - 10/01/17 at 10:49:59

Guaynabo’s mayor, Angel Perez, said in an interview with The Daily Caller that his experience with the federal government has been different from Cruz’s, in part because — unlike Cruz — he has been participating in meetings with officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other federal agencies.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #2 - 10/01/17 at 11:07:57

It's still a total f*ckup by FEMA, they knew the cat 5 hurricane was going to hit 5 days prior and still stood around with their heads up Trump's butt till he was shamed into replying to the complaints. Hey, they don't vote so they don't count but Trump dumped a 33 million dollar bankruptcy on them two years ago so the people of Puerto Rico are good for something, maybe helping pay for As$hat's golfing this weekend.
 Nothing from the yellow cheeto about the US Virgin Islands either, he's a total waste of skin and needs to be IMPEACHED!!!
Get a life JOG stop trying to support the unsupportable. Angry

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/01/17 at 14:54:46

Ed, I've watched you for a long time. You're no idiot. Would you show me the bankruptcy Trump hung on them?

Did you read what I linked?

Did trump trust someone too much

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #4 - 10/01/17 at 15:30:22

JOG, I read your link and it did not show that FEMA required the mayors of the towns applying for assistance need to show up at their main office in San Juan. FEMA should be going to the affected areas to asset the damage and infrastructure repair, it's their job. They still knew it was coming 5 days in advance and ignored the worst case scenario.  I'll research the 33 million since it came from facebook but I wouldn't expect less from the orange ass hat. The US Virgin Islands are another issue that has been swept under the carpet. No vote no representation.
 Did Trump trust somebody too much? no he just ignored it till it became a problem. He isn't a pro active president. His style is retro active and he  responds to pokes and prods like a paramecium.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #5 - 10/01/17 at 15:35:38

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/01/17 at 19:22:47

That's pretty ugly. IDK more than the story tells. PR did send a Navy base packing, costing the economy billions.
Maybe that bankrupted the golf course, IDK..
BUT, if his response to the situation is less than what it should be, shame on him.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 10/02/17 at 15:15:07

Puerto Rico already defaulted on 70 Billion worth of debt.  A golf course a grain of sand on that beach.  Lots of governments offer incentives, tax breaks, and ultimately share the risk if they are going to bring in new commerce.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 10/02/17 at 16:57:50

The, ‘Golf Course’,
Compared to, getting rid of the US  Base, and many other things.

Is,  VERY  Aptly, described,  (as PG did),
“A  Grain of sand on the Beach”

But  HEY,  'Snowflakes',  
  Do  NOT  Miss  ANY   Opportunity,
To  Bash the POTUS.
 And use  ANY and ALL,   "SPIN",
 that you can !!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 18:53:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › She had time to get a tee shirt

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.