Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tick one from my bucket list! (Read 149 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Tick one from my bucket list!
Reply #15 - 10/01/17 at 20:04:02

Howinell do you guys put on all those miles without incident? I'm impressed!!!!    

Smiley

Well , ya put them in gear , and don't hit the brake unless some goon stops in front of ya .  

Letting the Holy-Sprit guide ya , is kinda like your Bucket-List ...yea ... The more ya do , the longer the job/list gets .   Just have faith nothing will happen and twist the throttle .  Wink   We're not in charge of time or life anyway ...  Cool   but keeping your maintenance  up is still  mandatory !

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Tick one from my bucket list!
Reply #16 - 10/01/17 at 20:34:09

ZChimp

While ya got the cam-tensioner out , notice how strong the spring is .   Look at the bottom of the plunger ... see those teeth that keep the plunger from backing up ...
Ask yourself ... "Why in the world do ya need to push the plunger out hard-enough to not need the teeth ... when ya have the teeth ?  "

Now , if ya want the cam chain and tensioner to last longer ... quit pushing/stretching/wearing  on it  so hard .   It don't have to be under so much pressure , but does need enough to take-up the slack.  Not shorter spring ... weaker spring !  Wink

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 08:38:56

General CategoryThe Cafe › Tick one from my bucket list!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.