Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I guess it could be true.... (Read 12 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I guess it could be true....
09/08/17 at 11:44:26

My wife manages a doctors office, and its retail side.
One employee would never own her mistakes...
You gotta understand, my wife is not a task master, and is extremely fair and just.
She would much prefer to not have to instruct a person to their wrongs.

Sitting in our hot tub in the evening, she would often "release" on me, her woes of the day.
Finally, she had to let this person go, it was costing the company too much to try and "hope" things would get better/change.

Anyway, I remember my wife telling me of the "excuse" the person used that day, it was, "I don't know what I don't know."

I thought, "Oh really, then how do you know, that you don't know, what you don't know, if you, DON'T KNOW IT?

I look at some of the post/replies on here.
To me, it is glaringly obvious, that some folks can't see that their charge, against others, is exactly the same thing they too are guilty, of doing/exhibiting, but it appears to have escaped them, the irony.....

Which makes me think back to my thought that night, in the hot tub, with my wife, was all wrong.....

Ya see, as I am now beginning to think maybe some folk, are just too stupid, to realize they are, uh, stupid.

But of course, I don't know, what I don't, know.....  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: I guess it could be true....
Reply #1 - 09/08/17 at 20:52:28

I guess I hit bone......... Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 05:08:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I guess it could be true....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.