Badder than bad....... (Read 8 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Badder than bad.......
09/07/17 at 09:42:08

I've no doubt in my mind whatsoever, that President Hillary would have been a disaster for the country, the "deplorable", etc.

She really is disconnected from reality, and very few support her actions.
She must have some really powerful dirt, however, on many, or they would be helping to tie the knot of her straitjacket......

She is a classic narcissist, times 10.
Her denial of reality borders on just plain spooky.

Did the results push her over the top, or was it always just under the surface, waiting to erupt?????

She still thinks she is right, and any opposition is wrong, and a THREAT, to her own mind-think, of who she believes she is.

She will never abandon this belief, her whole reason of being, is wrapped up in this skewed perception.
I wonder how much Bill and his drinking, and sexual escapades, played into her fragile state of mind?

Honestly, her striking out at others with sexual charges, but absolving Him, in public, anyway, has to be an extremely heavy personal burden, for a feminist, trying to show strength, and denying the weaker sex, argument, perception.....

BTW, which is totally fabricated by men.
Women are way more stronger in the foundational traits, of a healthy societal structure, in other words, they have brain, men brawn...

I recall the picture of her, Chelsea, and Bill walking out to the helicopter after he finally fessed up, I remember thinking she was a very broken person, and rightly so....
Maybe if she would have left him, things might have ended differently for her.
But much like her game of identity politics, race, etc, which when Obama challenged her, she was constrained to "act" because she had snared herself....
Ditto with Bill and sex.

You campaign on it, holding your oppositions to its scrutiny, but absolve those in your own camp, HELL..... Bill said Obama should be serving Hillary coffee, WTF?

Ya wonder why folks of intellectually honest mind thought, doubt your sincerity, really?  

I do believe the press used her, as much as she used them.
Both, the press, and Hillary, reeling from the results still, at having been rejected ( use your 3 million more votes as NOT rejection, if you like, it changes nothing ) and trying to scorch the earth, so they can say, "We told you so."

Ya know, tho she was a great pet, with many fond memories, and good times, you have to put down a rabid dog, its the only way to rid the plague, of this type of diseased politics, that has brought our nation to this ugly point in time.

Lets hope folks continue to put down the rest of the roving pack of rabid beast, too, in DC!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/07/hillary-clinton-book-tour-democrats-...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 06:50:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Badder than bad.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.