Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Bye bye DACA.......
09/05/17 at 13:43:41

Now pass the Dream Act....

This is stupid.
You can NOT deport kids who had nothing to do with coming to the USA, and provisions are written to this bill that these kids can NOT any shady background issues, so, WTF....

Pass it and give them some peace of mind and let's work toward other things needing our attention.

I get why Obama did this, it was because congress would not do their job, yes, he overstepped his authority, but he would not have had to if congress would get to work for all the people!! N

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Bye bye DACA.......
Reply #1 - 09/05/17 at 14:39:02

"unilateral executive amnesty."

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/05/17 at 16:34:01

raydawg wrote on 09/05/17 at 13:43:41:
Now pass the Dream Act....

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!  You think the DREAM Act has a snowball's chance in he!! of passing through this Congress???

Are you living in a cloud????

Never.  Gonna.  Happen.

This is stupid.
You can NOT deport kids who had nothing to do with coming to the USA, and provisions are written to this bill that these kids can NOT any shady background issues, so, WTF....

Well, the GOP would beg to differ.  They want them all gone... maybe so they can't vote?  Who knows what goes on in their tiny brains...

Pass it and give them some peace of mind and let's work toward other things needing our attention.

I get why Obama did this, it was because congress would not do their job, yes, he overstepped his authority, but he would not have had to if congress would get to work for all the people!! N

Since you said your wife is of Hispanic descent - does she have skin in the game?

I sure hope for her sake she doesn't.  

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 09/05/17 at 16:42:54

Well, the GOP would beg to differ.  They want them all gone... maybe so they can't vote?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/05/chicago-reported-thousands-more-vo...

Grin

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/05/17 at 16:47:42

pg wrote on 09/05/17 at 16:42:54:
Well, the GOP would beg to differ.  They want them all gone... maybe so they can't vote?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/05/chicago-reported-thousands-more-vo...

Grin

Best regards,

I hope you can read a green better than you read an article....:

“They’re looking at a preliminary report from January, and just recently, in the last week, they’ve filed a request for an updated report,” Allen said. “They’re looking at incomplete data.”

Cleveland told Fox News he did send another FOIA request last week.

Allen said the initial data from January “didn’t include” a “post-election review of paper ballot applications.”

“Now that those are entered, the difference is like 30—and that’s the best accountability we’ve ever had,” Allen told Fox News. “Their claim is false and ridiculous.”

He explained that city uses an electronic poll book system launched in 2014, and, “We’ve had to go back and go through paper applications every election cycle since then, and the paper applications have filled in the gap every time.”

When asked why the Board has yet to set the record straight and make any public announcement, Allen responded, “Why would we announce? We’re only 30 off. We’ve had our best record ever.”

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 09/05/17 at 16:53:17

First reported by the Chicago City Wire, the Chicago GOP filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the Chicago Board of Elections in January for a list of voters who had cast ballots in November. According to the party, the board responded with a list of 1,101,178 individuals, though its website reflects 1,115,664 votes cast. 

VOTE EARLY & VOTE OFTEN!!

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/05/17 at 16:55:00

pg wrote on 09/05/17 at 16:53:17:
First reported by the Chicago City Wire, the Chicago GOP filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the Chicago Board of Elections in January for a list of voters who had cast ballots in November. According to the party, the board responded with a list of 1,101,178 individuals, though its website reflects 1,115,664 votes cast. 

VOTE EARLY & VOTE OFTEN!!

Best regards,

“Now that those are entered, the difference is like 30—and that’s the best accountability we’ve ever had,” Allen told Fox News. “Their claim is false and ridiculous.”

fox - clear and balanced..... never!

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 09/05/17 at 17:05:41

He is the spokesman for the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners.  Surely he would want to conceded they ran a fraudulent operation full of discrepancies.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/05/17 at 17:09:32

pg wrote on 09/05/17 at 17:05:41:

He is the spokesman for the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners.  Surely he would want to conceded they ran a fraudulent operation full of discrepancies.  

Best regards,

What's fraudulent? The data was incomplete in January......

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Oh, right... because you heard on fox that Chicago is corrupt.... and you believe everything you hear on fox.

Good boy.... sit..... stay.......

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 09/05/17 at 18:32:56

So,  
St. Paul  MN.,   Brought a  Whole Bunch of,  ‘Refugees’, from  Somalia a number of years ago.

Many of them had, small/babies, and very small children,
 (They were  NOT   Citizens, did they become ?  Don’t know)
The ones in the Belly, became  Citizens.

Are they, ’the kids’, responsible, for something  ??????
 NO, not at that age.

Just the SAME, as,  I, Never had  Slaves,
My Father & Mother, Never had Slaves,
Their,  Fathers and Mothers, Never had Slaves.
And, THEIR,  Fathers and Mothers  NEVER Had  Slaves, In  Germany or  Here.
  YET,  
  I, am to atone, for ALL, the, ’sins’, of someone else !!!!!!!!!

Like if your Father and Mother, took you to, say  Argentina,
when you were 5.
Are you responsible ?????

OK,  Now, say you come to a Country,
which gives you,  FREE  Housing,  FREE, Food,  Free Healthcare, FREE, Education.
You,  ‘grow up’, and then have the ability, to make, YOUR, own Choice.

Choices are;
  You see what a  GREAT  Country this is, and you WANT, to be a  part of it.
                 OR
 You want to see it, ‘fail’.

And you Choose …..
   (Where have the MOST,  ISIS  Supporter  Recruits come from ????)

Any influence, on your, ‘CHOICE’, come from;
 Parents,
     Schools,
           Religious Leaders. ??????

NOW,  you  are, ‘Responsible’, for your,  ‘Choice’.

Rather simple,  Be a  PART, and  Contribute,
Or  Get the Hell OUT !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 09/05/17 at 21:58:04

WASHINGTON SECRETS
Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats....

Aaand just before the election
Some democrat guvnah released a buttload of convicts.. remember?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 09/06/17 at 04:17:44

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Oh, right... because you heard on fox that Chicago is corrupt.... and you believe everything you hear on fox.

Good boy.... sit..... stay.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_history_of_Chicago

Chicago has a long history of political corruption,[11] dating to the incorporation of the city in 1833.[12] It has been a de facto monolithic entity of the Democratic Party from the mid 20th century onward.[13][14] Research released by the University of Illinois at Chicago reports that Chicago and Cook County's judicial district recorded 45 public corruption convictions for 2013, and 1642 convictions since 1976, when the Department of Justice began compiling statistics. This prompted many media outlets to declare Chicago the "corruption capital of America".[15] Gradel and Simpson's Corrupt Illinois (2015) provides the data behind Chicago's corrupt political culture.[16][17] They found that a tabulation of federal public corruption convictions make Chicago "undoubtedly the most corrupt city in our nation",[18] with the cost of corruption "at least" $500 million per year.[

http://chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/a-must-read-tells-how-corrupt-chicago-and...

Did you know, for example, that 33 Chicago aldermen have been convicted and sent to jail since 1973, and two others died before their trials?    The authors’ tongue-in-cheek conclusion: “The federal crime rate in the City Council is higher than in the most dangerous ghetto in the city.”

A few other takeaway figures in the book: 1,913 individuals were convicted of public corruption in Illinois between 1976 and 2012.    That’s 52 a year, or one per week.

Care to revise your BS post?

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/06/17 at 05:27:33

Chicago's a great place to visit, had a lot of fun there over the years. But like any major US city, you have to know where the no go zones are. Chicago might have more and larger no-go zones that most and the murders that happen over any weekend are unbelievable.

Years ago, I was in Chicago working. We fired a collector who wasn't do her job so I was trying to figure out who owned us money and who didn't. I found this trucking company who owed us quite a bit and he was  somewhere near Midway. Mind you, this was 30+ years ago. I was going to going to pick up the money and one of our mechanics before I left warned me not to take cash. That's all he said, don't take cash. When I get down there, the guy wants to give me couple thousand in cash. I refused, but when I left, noticed a couple guys near my car. The guy in the building must have given them a sign because they walked away. if I had taken the cash, I would have been robbed, I'm sure. But honestly, that could have happened anywhere.

Back to Chicago, some parts of it are a shithole, absolute 3rd world. And those parts are all in the Chicago city government! What a bunch of one party corrupt POS's. If any state in the Union should split in to two, it's Illinois. Call it Northern Illinois and Southern Illinois.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/06/17 at 05:34:24

Back to DACA; as we all know, the only reason liberals want this is because of the votes. Obama took absolutely the 2nd most cowardly path when he had an administrative order issued to counteract Congress and their most cowardly act by not doing anything.

DACA is not sustainable. You can't grant automatic citizenship because you parents were snuck across the boarder. We can't grant US Citizenship to the world. At some point, we have to draw a line in the sand. Oh, we have that, it's suppose to be a boarder...

This all goes back to boarder control. A wall, a dedicated and consistent effort to find and deport illegals.

I, like many others, most people perhaps, would be willing to grant a form of lesser citizenship to illegals and children in this country only if a wall were build and laws in place that Democratic mayors and governors couldn't refuse.

Is it fair to those who are following the current legal immigration procedure? No. But that's why the deal should be some type of lesser citizenship classification for illegals, full citizenship for legal immigrants.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/06/17 at 06:07:54

pg wrote on 09/06/17 at 04:17:44:
Care to revise your BS post?

Best regards,

Nope.  Care to revise yours?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 05:34:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bye bye DACA.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.