Misplaced slogan? (Read 12 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Misplaced slogan?
08/28/17 at 09:11:10

Just another day and a walk in the park, not.
Oh the irony is so obvious, I can't fathom a person who doesn't get it.

“Berkeley Stands United Against Hate.”  is the banner these liberals tout, waving, and claiming, yet, it would be more correct if it stated the obvious, would it not?
All you have to do is just watch the video, read the text, then tell me, shouldn't it read: “Berkeley Stands United With Hate.”

This was the original organizers intent:

FOX61 reported that the group told its members: “No extremists will be allowed in. No Nazis, Communist, KKK, Antifa, white supremacist, I.E., or white nationalists. This is an opportunity for moderate Americans to come in with opposing views. We will not allow the extremists to tear apart this country.”

If the democrat leadership does not denounce this, with calling out these hoodlums as domestic terrorist, then the blood will be on their hands.
The republican leadership too!

The video/story: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/27/5-assaulted-at-berkeley-protests-as-blac...

Yeah, its FAUX NEWS, slanted, bias, fake......
Is the video real, or not, you liberal deniers, man up, or scoot away and let folks who are not afraid to get their hands dirty, fix this mess you made!

PS: Moderate  Americans are the deplorable. You don't think so, watch the midterm results, or go vote with your black hood pulled over your head, again.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 18:57:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Misplaced slogan?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.