"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: LENR (ongoing)
Reply #360 - 01/25/22 at 09:50:44

https://e-catworld.com/2022/01/25/rossis-focus-manufacturing-organization/

Rossi’s Focus: Manufacturing Organization
Posted on January 25, 2022 • 5 Comments

I have been wondering a great deal about what Andrea Rossi is up to these days. I asked him what he is focusing on nowadays:

Frank Acland
January 24, 2022 at 8:35 PM
Dear Andrea,
In this period, what are you mostly focusing on in your work?

Andrea Rossi
January 25, 2022 at 4:36 AM
Frank Acland:
Manufacturing organization,
Warm Regards,
A.R.

I think this answer tells us a lot. The presentation is done, and it seems like he is not doing further R&D on the Ecat SKLep, except for some aesthetic changes. Now he has to make the products and deliver them, this is the only way his goal of making an impact on the world will be achieved.

The only way that this Ecat story will be resolved is through the actual production and delivery of Ecat SKLep units. Until that happens, it is mainly an intellectual exercise to try and understand how the Ecat works, or explain why it doesn’t work.

I think that those who are placing orders are assuming that it does work, but are making that assumption based on faith, rather than having proof. Maybe they figure that the evidence is strong enough for them to place the order, however, if Leonardo never delivers then they have lost nothing except perhaps time and mental energy. If Leonardo does deliver, and the Ecats don’t work, they figure they can get their money back, or working replacements. If it does work, and they actually receive working Ecats, and start using them, then they can start to receive the benefits of them.

As I understand it, that orders will be shipped in order of priority, so the first orders placed will be the first orders shipped. This is another reason to place early orders, because if the Ecat got really popular it could take a longer time to have orders filled.

Rossi says he is busy arranging for manufacturing.   We have read a few snippets that he has a production partner, but there are no real details to be had beyond Leonardo Development is a different company than Leonardo Production (and may have different owners).

I suspect early production will actually begin when the first assembly line is finished.   He certainly started on building the little light in advance of the formal "go" announcement, now didn't he?

Rossi's long stated plan is to MASSIVELY supply his units at a price that a copy cat cannot match, while his legal arm busily sues the shite out of any copy cats that arise in the mean time.

« Last Edit: 01/26/22 at 22:53:56 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #361 - 01/31/22 at 14:34:35

https://e-catworld.com/2022/01/31/rossi-no-more-secrets-will-exist-following-...

Andrea Rossi replied:

Andrea Rossi
January 30, 2022 at 2:28 PM
Dan Galburt:
Thank you for your usual intelligent comment.
Here is the core issue:
When we will start the distribution of the Ecat SKLeps the reverse engineering will start immediately and no more secrets will exist. Only, at that point we will have the strength to compete.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Rossi’s position expressed here is one he has held for many years now. He wants to be in a position where he can mass produce his products at a price that would discourage would-be competitors to try and replicate.

My guess is that he will already be planning for product and manufacturing improvements following the delivery of the first round of SKLeps, possibly getting the costs lower than it is. If the SKLep is shown to work, I think he is absolutely right that competitors will reverse engineer, then it will be seen if he can maintain a competitive advantage,

Rossi never releases his best, most current tech, he always holds back an entire generation or two of progress so that he can trot it out only when it is needed.

Rossi will fight his initial war with the copy cats using the little generator that Rossi has already shown us. Then if Rossi loses in any part of that fight he will regroup around a new wave of technology using his unknown, unreleased new improved products --- ones that you will never get a hint of until Rossi deems it time to show it.

Rossi battled with Industrial Heat knowing full well he had a better reactor that he had not yet publicized.   And beyond that one (the QX) he had the current generation of gas plasma SKL about half developed.

This is the same way he has always operated.   His current work in progress is always totally secret.

Note to resellers and distributors:  do EXACTLY what Rossi tells you to do, or get dumped.  Simple as that.   Do no more that he says you can do at that stage of the distribution effort.

Note to customers ---- don't attempt to modify the devices as they will simply quit working.

Progress with Rossi devices will come in waves, each wave progressing beyond the last one while remaining desirable to the purchasing public.

« Last Edit: 02/01/22 at 02:11:22 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #362 - 02/05/22 at 06:28:41

https://e-catworld.com/2022/02/05/rossi-close-to-800k-pre-orders/

here has been an update from Andrea Rossi on the Journal of Nuclear Physics regarding the number of pre-orders for the Ecat SKL:

Giusy
February 4, 2022 at 3:16 PM
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
Can we be sure that the ecat SKLep will begin to be distributed in 2022 ?

Andrea Rossi
February 4, 2022 at 5:26 PM
Giusy:
Thank you for your attention to the work of our Team.
I think we will start the distribution this year. We are close to 800000 units pre-ordered.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

The last update regarding the number of pre-orders was on January 22, when he reported 700000 had been reached, and he had remarked earlier that there were about 1000 separate orders, with the volume being made mainly bey ‘big buyers’. It would only take a few more big buys to hit the 1 million mark.

There’s not going to be much progress in the Ecat story until the Ecats get into the hands of customers. For that to happen, the orders target needs to be reached, and then the manufacturing and distribution needs to be ready. If this can happen this year, I think it will be an impressive achievement.

==================================================

Another chicklet of progress .......

Rossi was at 90-10% split between heat and electricity for the last several years, then he released some claims 6-8 months ago that calculated back to a 95-5% split between heat and electricity.

Now he is discussing the cooling needed for six - twelve of his little blue boxes with a guy who is designing himself a perpetual power supply.   Rossi said the heat produced by 12 of his blue boxes was negligible and no cooling was required even if the boxes were stacked cheek to jowl in a metal junction box.

Some folks then went to their calculators and formed up some new electric vs heat numbers based on this scenario  ----  99 electric and ~ <1% ~ heat.

This is all wildly speculative, of course.   Fission or fusion or transformation effects either one would have some radiation and a lot more waste heat being produced, so you can see why Rossi says fusion, fusion and transformation are out as the basis of what is happening inside his little blue boxes.

« Last Edit: 02/12/22 at 10:58:42 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #363 - 02/17/22 at 14:56:02

The Big Silence has landed again ----

Rossi is turning it over to his production partners and they demand full silence from Rossi on all things associated with them.

These are the same folks who dropped out of the last presentation (which was to take place at their facility in their labs) because the ABB board of directors didn't want to endure the image hit they would take associating publicly with a crackpot like Rossi.

I have said it before, Rossi is his own worst enemy in the eyes of publicists, scientists and finance folks.

His units must perform to specification  FLAWLESSLY or else Rossi is done, completely.  He will not be granted any form of confusion or poor communication as a reason for failure.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #364 - 02/17/22 at 16:50:12

I Want it to work. I Want to own it. I'm gonna keep following this until Rossi gets it done or folds.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #365 - 02/19/22 at 01:58:10

https://e-catworld.com/2022/02/18/rossi-testing-at-leonardo-facilities-to-be-...

February 18, 2022 at 5:58 AM
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
I am one of your Clients that sent a pre-order for the Ecat SKLep.
One question: when you will communicate to me that you are ready to deliver, will it be possible to come in a facility of yours to test the apparatus I ordered before you deliver ?
Thank you,
Hans, from Germany

Andrea Rossi
February 18, 2022 at 9:14 AM
Hans:
Absolutely yes!  You gave me an idea: when we will start the deliveries, we will communicate here the fact that we are starting to deliver, and at that point all the buyers of the Ecat SKLep will be allowed to visit our closest center to decide if to proceed with the order or cancel it; besides, being the payment made by Paypal, every Client will have 2 months of time to be reimbursed giving back the SKLep if it did not perform as guaranteed, at the condition that it has not been broken.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

If the Ecat SKLeps work well under testing, I think arrangement would be beneficial to Leonardo Corporation and to the customers as it would build confidence in the products. I don’t think it would take long for word to get out from some of these customers about how the testing went. It will be interesting to see what kind of testing will be allowed. If it doesn’t work well, then it will be to everyone’s benefit to know that fact.

Rossi has said that the secrecy ends with the first massive shipments, so this all falls in line with that Rossi open communications intent.

However, I am not thinking that all of Rossi's distributor network will be open to this idea --- for example nobody "casually" visits an ABB facility.

===================================================

Rossi admits that his larger customers have already done the trial visit thing, and they left satisfied with their large orders still in place.

Concern has been placed that the flow of individual orders has mostly stopped, with single users thinking that discounted price units from the big boys will soon become available.

Current level is sub-900,000 and holding.

« Last Edit: 02/19/22 at 14:29:45 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #366 - 02/19/22 at 16:47:45

Hell,you can't
Casually
Visit your kids school.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #367 - 02/26/22 at 06:24:12

https://e-catworld.com/2022/02/26/rossi-800k-ecat-sklep-orders/

Andrea Rossi

DrLG:
yes, we reached the orders for 800000 units,
Warm Regards,
A.R.

It looks like orders are inching up, but not nearly as rapidly as they were earlier in the year. Still, Rossi does seem to think that he will hit the target. Here’s another Q&A from today:

Anonymous
February 25, 2022 at 4:16 PM
Dear Andrea:
Do you think the distribution of the Ecat SKLep will start during the 2022 year ?

Andrea Rossi
February 26, 2022 at 5:27 AM
Anonymous:
Yes,
Warm Regards,
A.R.

I had asked a couple of days ago if he would start manufacturing SKLeps before the 1 million target was reached, in anticipation of hitting the goal later. His response was “maybe”.

We know next to nothing about what is going on behind the scenes. I really don’t think anyone is getting too excited at this point, that can only change when we get verification that the SKLeps are getting into people’s hands and are working well.

We see that any mention of future products functionally stops the accumulation of "current product" orders.

Folks really don't want a puny little 100 watt unit, they want the 500-1000 watt unit as this is enough to charge a battery continuously when not driving the car.

A Rossi power wall unit of this size could act as a household backup power supply for storm outages, etc.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #368 - 03/04/22 at 05:32:46

https://e-catworld.com/2022/03/03/rossi-production-of-ecat-skleps-has-started/

Rossi: Production of Ecat SKLeps Has Started

Posted on March 3, 2022

In an exchange on the Journal of Nuclear Physics today, Andrea Rossi indicated that although distribution of Ecat SKLeps has not started, production of them has.

Andreas
March 3, 2022 at 9:53 AM

Dear Dr. Rossi, dear visitors of this blog,
everybody of us feels the tension to the question: when will the million be reached? It is possible, to reach the target in some days.
My order in January was 5 Skleps. Some days ago, I ordered another 5 pieces for my son. If some of us, the more, the better, do the same and order additional Skleps, will help to start production soon.
In my opinion is the risk, we go very small, but the chance is enormous. Looking around in our world today gives us many reasons to do it in this way, it costs only some dollars. So, let´s do it.

Greetings from Germany – Andreas

Andrea Rossi
March 3, 2022 at 10:06 AM
Andreas:
I empathyze with you.
I am convinced thay before the end of tis year we will start the distribution. We already started the production.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

If Rossi has started Ecat production, I would guess that distribution will follow, so it seems that he has the confidence to reach his 1 million pre-order target. If you are serious about producing them, you are obviously going to get your production system up and running, at least to a limited degree, in order to test the manufacturing system and work out any problems that come up.

So I think he’s saying the right things, but we still await the confirmation that the SKLep is a viable new energy source. That won’t happen until the first customers get them and begin to test them out.

3-9-22

Rossi has "thousands of finished units" produced and tested by his first ABB built robotic automated line system design.  Rossi considers the first assembly line system to be proved out and ready for "relatively wide" replication in stages in both Europe and the USA.

Now you get to see the effects of a modern automated distributed production system in action ........  

ABB can roll these things out "as needed" quite quickly.   The robotic programming is already done and the robotic parts and the track systems are all ABB standard items pulled from stock.

« Last Edit: 03/12/22 at 22:43:57 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #369 - 03/14/22 at 13:56:39

https://e-catworld.com/2022/03/13/rossi-working-on-1-kw-ecats-right-now/

Rossi: Working on 1 kW Ecats ‘Right Now’
Posted on March 13, 2022 • 31 Comments

There have been some comments on the Journal of Nuclear Physics recently that suggest that Andrea Rossi and his team are currently working on a larger version (sounds like about 1 kW) of the Ecat SKLep. Rossi had mentioned this in the past as a line of research and development. When asked yesterday about the status of the 1 kW Ecat, Rossi stated: “We are working on it: even right now, in this very moment, I am working with it.” In another comment he wrote: “We are working hard on it, probably tomorrow we’ll start the tests with the prototype.”

And today was this Q&A:

Brice
March 13, 2022 at 4:13 AM
Dear Dr. Rossi,

When the SKLep works as promised then it would be one of the most astonishing inventions ever. Still, most people would prefer more power, like 1 kWatt. But what would you consider as the most important weakness or vulnerability of the SKLep?

And what would you like to optimise if you were able to?

With kind regards,

Brice

Andrea Rossi
March 13, 2022 at 6:17 AM
Brice:
If the instruction manual will be respected, I don’t see vulnerabilities.
Perfection is impossible to reach, so there will be always room for improvements. The one we are working on right now is to raise the power of modules to make easier the assembling process.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Most of us use kWs of electricity in the course of daily life rather than just hundreds of watts, so I would imagine a 1 kW Ecat would be a lot more popular than a 100 W model, as it would require a lot less configuration to build generators of higher power. The fact that Rossi is working on this at the moment makes me wonder if he planning to release this in the near term, or whether it is a something being prepared for later.

OK, it is clear what the next Rossi product will likely be ---- a one Kilowatt generator.

A one kilowatt Rossi unit would be able to keep a small EV battery bank topped off, but would be abysmally too small and too weak and TOO SLOW to rapidly recharge that car's battery bank once it was discharged by any real amount.

It would take a full day of charging to bring back an EV battery pack back up to any kind of run range distance at all.    HOWEVER, it is thought such a 1 kilowatt charger could act to raise the performance curve of a smaller battery around town automobile to keep it relatively useful in ongoing day to day short distance driving.

Rossi could incorporate a moderate sized battery and sell his unit as a separate single freezer or separate refrigerator backup power supply.   He has to have a way to cover the higher start up watts draw as fridges and freezers start stop all the time and they use extra short term surge of "spot power" to do this.  

Some car makers allow the car's main battery to act as a power wall during disaster situations taking power back up through the charging cable.   Rossi's 1 kilowatt unit could work with a car battery in this scenario also.

Beyond some electronics and your fridge, his newly proposed unit is still too small to meet most uses apart from being coupled with a large storage battery.

The smallest commercial generators on the market are 2,500 watt generators.  Rossi will work up to these levels of product eventually.

Huh

And all the skeptics all cry out together "Oh NO !!!!!   Not another bait and switch tactic !!!!!"

Not so, it is the march of technical advancement.   Tesla and Westinghouse did this same dance at the first Niagara Falls Generator station.

« Last Edit: 03/23/22 at 04:36:30 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #370 - 03/22/22 at 12:36:12

https://e-catworld.com/2022/03/22/andrea-rossi-explains-ecat-order-situation/

Even better than a bait & switch, a escrow prepaid arrangement ......  a confirmed prepaid order that Rossi will build, get paid for and ship.   This means BS Big Buyers can't drop off the face of the earth as they had planned to do earlier.

Andrea Rossi Explains Ecat Order Situation
Posted on March 22, 2022 • 0 Comments

Today Andrea Rossi made the following post on the Journal of Nuclear Physics in response to a question about the current number of pre-order Ecat SKLep units.

Andrea Rossi
March 22, 2022 at 11:28 AM
Anonymous,
Thank you for your question, because I was going to explain what follows.
We are still around 800000, but the situation is very dynamic, not static, for the following reasons: most of the units have been ordered by the so called “big buyers”, which means buyers that made pre-orders for more than 1000 units. As you can understand, we cannot risk to manufacture hundreds of thousands of units on the base of a not engaging pre-order, without having the guarantee that the buyer will be able to pay: this would lead us toward a bankruptcy. For this reason, this is the situation: buyers for small quantities are not a problem, because most of them are surely able to pay and the few of them which refuse to pay when we call them to organize the delivery will be easily substituted by the incoming orders. Therefore in this period we are vetting the references of all the big buyers; it is turning out that several big buyers are respectable guys, but absolutely lacking the financial ground proportionate to the amount they should have to pay at the delivery.
To avoid to risk a bankruptcy, the steps will be the following:
SMALL BUYERS
1- we manufacture the units based on the pre-orders of the small buyers
2- when the ordered units are ready, we call the Clients and inform them that the delivery is ready
3- the Client is free to come to us and test his units, then decide if he wants the Ecats he pre-ordered, or not, and, if yes, he has to pay before the delivery by Paypal
BIG BUYERS
1- before starting to manufacture their units, we vet their financial status based on the information they give us and that we find about them and eventually decide if to proceed or not with the manufacturing, provided the Client puts the sum he has to pay in an escrow account agreed between the parties
2- when the units the Client has pre-ordered will be ready, we will inform him and he will be able to come to test his units: if the test will be successful ( based upon a test protocol agreed by the parties ) the money in the escrow account will be sent from the escrow agent to Leonardo Corporation and the Client will be able to get his units; if the test will be unsuccessful, the escrow agent will give back to the Client his money and the Ecats will remain where they are.
This said, in this period we are cancelling all the pre-orders of the Clients that resulted to be not able to guarantee their capacity to pay the amount of units they ordered. Presently there is an equilibrium between cancellations and new orders, so we still are around 800000.

I invite our Clients to avoid to make jumbo orders they are not able to pay for, because it results in a loss of time for both parties, with no avail.

Warm Regards,
A.R.

From the above, then, it seems that the number of pre-orders received so far does not actually correlate to the number of SKLeps that Leonardo anticipates that will actually be paid for. For this reason, the ‘big buyers’ will be required to put the up-front payment into an escrow account to show that they actually do have the funds to cover the orders. We don’t know what qualifies one as a ‘big buyer’, I would guess it would be someone who orders around 1 thousand or more units.

With this new arrangement, it seems likely that the actual number of pre-orders will drop short term , as some of those big buyers will probably reduce their orders. It does sound like that manufacturing will go on based on the orders of the small buyers, I would guess this will be in the thousands of units so far.

Rossi has stated recently that he still expects the distribution of the Ecats to begin this 2022, but not in the first half of the year. We will just have to wait and see how things progress. I think the most positive news that could come, and which could really boost the number of real pre-orders, would be a report from someone who goes to Leonardo to test the Ecat, and it performs as advertised.

Rossi will put out the technical information on his one kilowatt based units and Rossi will start supplying them as "prepaid orders".   Large customers will be invited in to see and test their lot of production before the account escrow executes.   Best be quick to get in to test it though, as the automated line builds your stuff quite quickly and the automation's build time for your order constitutes your time window to get in to do the testing.

Failing to get your testing done in time means NO TEST for your order and it gets shipped automatically if you have let it trickle on too long.

« Last Edit: 03/23/22 at 04:38:51 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #371 - 03/29/22 at 20:22:03

https://e-catworld.com/2022/03/28/giueseppe-levi-erratum-and-andrea-rossi-res...

Giuseppe Levi who had originally validated the Ecat now says he didn't use the very best equipment and methods that exists today, just the best that existed at the time he did the tests.

Levi has been pressured by his peers at University of Bologna to decouple the University from Rossi's various controversies, some controversies being real, some being imagined.

Rossi points out that the errata pointed out by Levi make the case for real Ecat results stronger, not weaker.  

This makes it somewhat illogical that Giuseppe has done this "clarification of error in method used, not a retraction" thing at this time ......

Rossi also points out that University of Bologna has kept all of Rossi's payments for the tests being done correctly, and has not offered Rossi a refund of his money for tests done "by imperfect methods".   Nor has there been an offer to redo the tests "correctly".

As such, this is simply a political move being made now by the University of Bologna due to pressures being applied to the University by someone seeking to discredit Rossi in any way they can manage to discredit him.

University of Bologna in Italy now wishes that they had not been associated with Rossi in years past, in other words.

Uppsalla University in Sweden is likely going to get the same pressures applied to their old past published test results as well.   Be aware that it is coming.

HOWEVER, when the current 100 watts of output power is questioned instead of sub one watt results then the stated accuracy of the instruments becomes just some minor noise once again.

Rossi needs to publicly get his current results tested again by a reputable lab with good modern equipment or these "equipment accuracy character assassins" are going to do him damage again.

We are now talking measuring 100 watts of output power now, not some tiny changes in resistance measurements due to changes in the temperature of oil baths.

Rossi's current work in progress is a 1 kilowatt power generator, not a tiny resistor lab test sitting in an oil bath in a Italian lab 10 years past ......

« Last Edit: 04/12/22 at 05:25:10 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #372 - 03/30/22 at 10:01:01

some controversies being real, some being imagined.

A sad reality today

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #373 - 04/01/22 at 21:25:58

https://e-catworld.com/2022/03/30/rossi-manufacturing-so-far-is-of-ecat-compo...

Frank, the site manager of E-Cat World once again performs his dual duties as Official Leaker and Rossi Damage Control Manager.

Rossi: Manufacturing So Far is of Ecat Components, Not Completed SKLeps

Posted on March 30, 2022 • 30 Comments

Andrea Rossi stated recently that that the manufacturing of Ecats had started, but gave no details. I asked a question about this yesterday, hoping to get more information about the nature of this manufacturing:

Frank Acland
March 29, 2022 at 9:57 AM
Dear Andrea,

You have stated recently that you have started the manufacturing of the SKLeps. So far, does this mean you have been manufacturing:

a) Only components for the SKLeps
b) Completed SKLeps
c) Both

Andrea Rossi
March 29, 2022 at 11:03 AM
Frank Acland:
Important question.
We are manufacturing only components of the SKLeps to gain time, because to mass manufacturing the complete units we need to collect an amount of ordered units in the order of magnitude of one million modules.

I recall that Rossi had stated that almost all the components required for the Ecat SKLep would be outsourced, but there was one part of the controller that would be made in-house as it contained proprietary circuitry. So my guess is this is what they have started with.

So it doesn’t sound like there are thousands of SKLeps sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting until the million orders are reached. And regarding those orders, Rossi stated yesterday that some have been cancelled:

“Our orders collection is proceeding well, notwithstanding the fact that several big buyers have been cancelled because didn’t give us the necessary proof of funds.”

Frank has been asked to clarify what Rossi meant while answering a question because folks took the answer Rossi gave originally at face value.   Rossi is getting feedback from Frank that his answers are too dammed vague and the faithful are getting more than a little pissed off about the endless run around Rossi is giving to the list members with his overly secretive answers.

Rossi is now losing some small amount of existing orders from the faithful because of some of this overly secretive BS .....   he is perceived of as "stalling" by actively holding the numbers accumulation around the 800,000 mark by selectively cancelling some of the dubious larger orders.

Rossi is actively stalling.   He has a better 1 kilowatt unit pending.   Question becomes, when he unveils the better 1 kilowatt unit will anybody care because of his current secretive BS methods.

People are flat out questioning Rossi's general veracity and that is very bad for Rossi.

Rossi finally reacts to the swing away from him on the E-Cat World discussions.

https://e-catworld.com/2022/04/04/rossi-we-are-not-ready-yet/

TO RECOVER WITH HIS NEW UNIT PRESENTATION

Rossi needs a carefully planned out new public test staged by somebody who speaks clean English.  This test must start with the model numbers of the Fluke test equipment Rossi likes to use and some discussion why the instrument and the method is both adequate and accurate.

Rossi can test a sealed production prototype box showing no internal details except the simple wiring leading to the load.  This is far better than testing a confusing rat's nest of exposed wiring.

Fine temperature controls of the cooling system or environment should be avoided in as much as is possible.   Test a completed unit that is large enough to render the atmospheric environmental effects to be completely meaningless.

Right now Rossi is suffering from the perception he is a BS artist who is stalling by cancelling fraudulent large orders to back away from the starting gate.  ROSSI IS STALLING AND IT IS CLEAR THAT HE IS DOING SO.

He has no completed units.  He has no Production partner.   He has no competent Sales partner.   He is just a quirky old man off in a lab by himself until he proves otherwise.

« Last Edit: 04/05/22 at 05:45:46 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #374 - 04/05/22 at 03:26:58

https://e-catworld.com/2022/04/04/rossi-we-are-not-ready-yet/

Rossi: “We are Not Ready Yet”
Posted on April 4, 2022 • 19 Comments

Obviously there is a great deal of anxiety these days regarding the situation with energy supplies. The Russia-Ukraine war has caused great turmoil in energy markets, especially in Europe where it is now possible that Russian gas supplies will be cut off, leaving a huge shortfall for many countries.

For those following the Ecat story, this has particular interest, as there have been hopes that a new energy source such as the Ecat could evanutally supplant the need for reliance on fossil fuels.

Andrea Rossi has announced that he has started production of Ecat components, but not of completed Ecat SKLeps. Yesterday made this comment in response to a question about the number of Ecats he has produced so far.

‘You are right, I answered ambiguously, the correct answer would have been “about 1000 Skleps have been partially manufactured, my fault,’

From this it appears that there are not any completed Ecat SKLeps that can be tested yet, let alone shipped.

Another question came into the Journal of Nuclear Physics today from a reader obviously worried about the Energy situation:

Heinz Sause
April 4, 2022 at 5:41 AM
hello dr rossi,
The Putin/Ukrain war will probably not come to an end if the Russian side gives in after negotiations, based on experience with the trigger of the war.
The cessation of imports from Russia also always hurts
will hurt us very much.
Why, I keep asking myself, aren’t you in contact with economic ministries in the EU or the USA?
courage,
we your followers stand by you .

Andrea Rossi
April 4, 2022 at 5:57 AM
Heinz Sause:
Because we are not ready yet.
Thank you for your support,
Warm Regards,
A.R.

For the Ecat to make even a small dent in the energy markets, I believe it will take millions of working Ecats. That will take time, money and a reliable product. So far we don’t have anything on the market, or anything that can be tested by potential clients. Hopefully he will get there eventually, but for the time being it seems the Ecat is not going to affect the energy crisis.

Rossi walks back on his answers and his salient comments from earlier this week, admitting he was in essence just BS'ing members of the E-Cat World forum.

‘You are right, I answered ambiguously, the correct answer would have been “about 1000 Skleps have been partially manufactured, my fault,’

From this it appears that there are not any completed Ecat SKLeps that can be tested yet, let alone shipped.

People are now forcing Rossi to walk back some of his BS answers that he offered to E-Cat World posters in the last 6 months or so.

Frank Ackland is working hard to correct and clarify Rossi's nonsense as if he does nothing then his forum goes tits up fairly shortly.

This means short term Ackland is acting contra-Rossi for a time.

The fact that Rossi's BS has made this necessary merges with with the hard stance that Rossi's biographer Matts Lewan has taken recently when he and several others forced Rossi to abruptly cancel the his little light (because it simply wasn't spec'd correctly by Rossi).

Josephine
April 18, 2022 at 8:37 AM
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,
Based on the experiments you are making, which is the best and easiest use of the Ecat SKLep that you envision ?
All the best,
J.

Andrea Rossi
April 18, 2022 at 8:58 AM
Josephine
The best use is beyond any doubt batteries charging.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

This response from Andrea Rossi brings up a question of why battery charging would be ‘beyond any doubt’ the best use of the SKLep. If you have a source of electricity that can charge batteries, why would it better than operating electronic devices directly? Does this answer indicate that there is something unusual about the electricity generated by the SKLep that would make it most suitable for battery charging? At one time, Rossi had stated that the SKLep could power resistive loads but not inductive loads, but he seemed to indicate that that problem had been resolved. I hope we can get more information on this issue.

UPDATE: I asked a question about this today:

Frank Acland
April 18, 2022 at 10:22 AM
Dear Andrea,

Can you say why charging batteries is by far the best use of the Ecat SKLep? If the SKLep can charge a battery, could it not just as easily run any electrical device?

Andrea Rossi
April 18, 2022 at 10:55 AM
Frank Acland:
Good question.
The battery is also a capacitance, which grants a stabilization of the supply. It is not the sole load that works, but the question was which is the best kind of load.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

This all goes back to the irregular nature of Rossi's power output voltage and amperage.  

Rossi's  raw device output needs to be run into a battery as an irregular charging voltage and then taken back out as inverter supplied power flow (a known sine wave power flow of known stable voltage and amperage).

There are inherent losses involved such a system, so do not expect to get "full rated power" out of a Rossi power supply system.

====================================================

ONE MONTH LATER

Rossi has quit giving his BS quip answers and that has choked off the question - answer flow just about completely.

Nobody is interested in the order count any longer, since it was clear it was a bogus number build up on Rossi's side.

Rossi has nothing that is ready to be sold or tested --- when this changes I will post again.

« Last Edit: 05/05/22 at 19:05:03 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 15:46:34

General CategoryThe Cafe › LENR (ongoing)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.